Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? 19:23 - May 22 with 4866 viewsJackfath

HAs he finally got a job/girlfriend/life?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:10 - May 23 with 1556 viewsJackfath

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:07 - May 23 by Darran

He's probably been banned for talking so much shit.
Let's be honest nobody's going to miss him.

I just hope he's not dead.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:32 - May 23 with 1530 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:10 - May 23 by Jackfath

I just hope he's not dead.

Or Winston and Bony have kidnapped him and tied him up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:57 - May 23 with 1499 viewswaynekerr55

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:28 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Out of pure sentiment and the goodness of my heart, I've given him a position as head footman at scousejack towers.

He s a willing lad

What tasks have you got him doing?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:37 - May 23 with 1451 viewsBigPhilG

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:32 - May 23 by Darran

Or Winston and Bony have kidnapped him and tied him up.

It might be he's so thick he can't remember his password to log on. I bet his password is Password1
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 22:51 - May 23 with 1393 viewsStarsky

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 17:56 - May 23 by Jackfath

How do you know this, and if it is the case, any idea why?

Because he fackin is that's why!

It's just the internet, init.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 02:37 - May 24 with 1308 viewsHumpty

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 22:51 - May 23 by Starsky

Because he fackin is that's why!

So that's two posters that have been banned recently shortly after Darren has repeatedly asked for them to be banned.

Tiresome as I find him, why the f*ck has Skippy been banned? Breaking rules? There doesn't seem to be any kind of rules here, apart from what Darren likes or not.

Sort it out mods.
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 07:18 - May 24 with 1273 viewsStarsky

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 02:37 - May 24 by Humpty

So that's two posters that have been banned recently shortly after Darren has repeatedly asked for them to be banned.

Tiresome as I find him, why the f*ck has Skippy been banned? Breaking rules? There doesn't seem to be any kind of rules here, apart from what Darren likes or not.

Sort it out mods.

A lot of assumptions there?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 09:19 - May 24 with 1229 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 02:37 - May 24 by Humpty

Sort it out mods.

F*ck off and mind your own business the mods on here do as I say.

Login to get fewer ads

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 10:57 - May 24 with 1208 viewsGreatBritton

I miss early Skippy - the randomness of it all, but latterly (I think he must have gone to university) he started spouting cod sociology and unhelpful horse racing tips, so not so much.
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 11:20 - May 24 with 1185 viewsHighjack

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:57 - May 23 by waynekerr55

What tasks have you got him doing?

Well if he's head footman I assume he's got to massage Perches head with his feet, or vice versa.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 11:52 - May 24 with 1158 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 11:20 - May 24 by Highjack

Well if he's head footman I assume he's got to massage Perches head with his feet, or vice versa.

Head of security at the hub cap museum.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 14:29 - May 24 with 1096 viewsDafyddHuw

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:07 - May 23 by Darran

He's probably been banned for talking so much shit.
Let's be honest nobody's going to miss him.

"He's probably been banned for talking so much shit. "

That's pretty well all of us fùcked then.
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 15:39 - May 24 with 1070 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why has he been banned then ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 15:42 - May 24 with 1065 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 15:39 - May 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who cares?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 16:35 - May 24 with 1051 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 15:42 - May 24 by Darran

Who cares?

i liked his football knowledge

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:24 - May 24 with 970 viewsWarwickHunt

I miss Skippy for lots of reasons. Perhaps I should make a list...
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:27 - May 24 with 968 viewsJackfath

BSB!

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:42 - May 24 with 956 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:27 - May 24 by Jackfath

BSB!

Indeed he is a bit of a square.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:48 - May 24 with 953 viewsJackfath

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:42 - May 24 by Darran

Indeed he is a bit of a square.

Bring Skippy Back!

#Skipin

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 23:10 - May 24 with 893 viewsLoyal

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 15:39 - May 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Because he is a bush kangaroo.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 23:25 - May 24 with 888 viewsmonmouth

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 23:10 - May 24 by Loyal

Because he is a bush kangaroo.

That made me smile. Ta.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:03 - May 25 with 785 viewsskippyjack

Have I got a job? Nope, apparently I haven't got the skills, experience, attitude, ambition, integrity, discipline, foresight, knowledge and work ethic.. I'm apparently 'unsuitable' for the role in 'question'.. due to my inability to incorporate the necessary life skills the job requires.. it's almost like having an interview with Brendan Rodgers for a job.. A lot of pontificating, and overly exaggerated pro verbs to the extent of f*cking pointlessness.. One of the tw*ts couldn't say categorically correctly.. so many actors trying to be some sort of scholar of outstanding linguistic grace.. I find the whole experience interesting..

Have I got a girlfriend?.. you need a job to get one of those.. They don't come cheap.. even the psychopathic single young mothers are turning a blind eye.. women want money, they come out of the womb gasping for it.. They don't breathe in oxygen.. They don't need it.. think I'm going to write a book... Are Women Actually Human?..

Life.. well I exist.. life is just a concept created by psychopathic religious fraternities that have passed it throughout time.. embedded and manipulated into the systematic social construct of people's imagination to ignite a free for all.. It manifests greed, greed manifests a psychological construct that torments the neurological pathways.. which in turn creates an attitude or delusion of superior being.. when in fact you're just human.. sometimes I like to wave in front of people's faces.. it's amusing.. They don't even see me waving..

The world is f*cked!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:04 - May 25 with 777 viewsStarsky

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:03 - May 25 by skippyjack

Have I got a job? Nope, apparently I haven't got the skills, experience, attitude, ambition, integrity, discipline, foresight, knowledge and work ethic.. I'm apparently 'unsuitable' for the role in 'question'.. due to my inability to incorporate the necessary life skills the job requires.. it's almost like having an interview with Brendan Rodgers for a job.. A lot of pontificating, and overly exaggerated pro verbs to the extent of f*cking pointlessness.. One of the tw*ts couldn't say categorically correctly.. so many actors trying to be some sort of scholar of outstanding linguistic grace.. I find the whole experience interesting..

Have I got a girlfriend?.. you need a job to get one of those.. They don't come cheap.. even the psychopathic single young mothers are turning a blind eye.. women want money, they come out of the womb gasping for it.. They don't breathe in oxygen.. They don't need it.. think I'm going to write a book... Are Women Actually Human?..

Life.. well I exist.. life is just a concept created by psychopathic religious fraternities that have passed it throughout time.. embedded and manipulated into the systematic social construct of people's imagination to ignite a free for all.. It manifests greed, greed manifests a psychological construct that torments the neurological pathways.. which in turn creates an attitude or delusion of superior being.. when in fact you're just human.. sometimes I like to wave in front of people's faces.. it's amusing.. They don't even see me waving..

The world is f*cked!

Nothing's changed then!

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:30 - May 25 with 759 viewsjack247

I was about to agree with OTT that his football opinions are normally informed and reasoned. Then he posted that and I remembered why I enjoyed his posts so much.

The paragraph about women is brilliant. Don't agree with it but can totally see where he is coming from.
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:34 - May 25 with 757 viewsJackfath

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:03 - May 25 by skippyjack

The world is f*cked!

Give it a rest FFS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024