Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? 19:23 - May 22 with 4867 viewsJackfath

HAs he finally got a job/girlfriend/life?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:38 - May 25 with 692 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:34 - May 25 by Jackfath

Give it a rest FFS

I'm so glad I ordered the mods to unban him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:39 - May 25 with 691 viewsJackfath

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:38 - May 25 by Darran

I'm so glad I ordered the mods to unban him.

Can you ask them to ban him again. Ta.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 20:46 - May 25 with 622 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Superb stuff

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:31 - May 25 with 597 viewsHumpty

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:39 - May 25 by Jackfath

Can you ask them to ban him again. Ta.

I concur.

Sorry Dar, you were right in the first place.
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:34 - May 25 with 593 viewsbuilthjack

Skippy for President

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:34 - May 25 with 592 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:31 - May 25 by Humpty

I concur.

Sorry Dar, you were right in the first place.

I usually am Hump.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 23:42 - May 25 with 519 viewsLoyal

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:10 - May 23 by Jackfath

I just hope he's not dead.

Don't say that Scooby fckwot will start getting all needy again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024