Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? 19:23 - May 22 with 4855 viewsJackfath

HAs he finally got a job/girlfriend/life?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:24 - May 22 with 2209 viewsexiledclaseboy

I miss him and his random insults.

Poll: Tory leader

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 20:21 - May 22 with 2141 viewsDarran

I reckon it was either Hitler (Dr Winston) or Bormann (Lord Bony)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 20:41 - May 22 with 2126 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

yeah where is he ?

has he been banned?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 20:55 - May 22 with 2098 viewsHighjack

He's been abducted by the illuminati for exposing them with his well thought out and eloquent youtube videos.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 20:57 - May 22 with 2096 viewsPhaedrus

Not many people admit to taking heroin.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 20:59]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 20:59 - May 22 with 2085 viewsJackfath

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 20:57 - May 22 by Phaedrus

Not many people admit to taking heroin.
[Post edited 22 May 2016 20:59]

Is he no longer with us?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:02 - May 22 with 2078 viewsPhaedrus

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 20:59 - May 22 by Jackfath

Is he no longer with us?

Literally or metaphorically?
Or metaphysically ?
or some other meta?

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:03 - May 22 with 2071 viewsJackfath

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:02 - May 22 by Phaedrus

Literally or metaphorically?
Or metaphysically ?
or some other meta?

Dont be clever. You edited your post which led me to believe he has passed away.

Login to get fewer ads

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:07 - May 22 with 2054 viewsPhaedrus

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:03 - May 22 by Jackfath

Dont be clever. You edited your post which led me to believe he has passed away.

I edited it before you replied. If I made you think anything thats your responsibilty.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:28 - May 22 with 2013 viewsperchrockjack

Out of pure sentiment and the goodness of my heart, I've given him a position as head footman at scousejack towers.

He s a willing lad

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:29 - May 22 with 2008 viewsmonmouth

Yay, the perchman.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:31 - May 22 with 1999 viewsPhaedrus

So Skoose turns up in a thread asking where Skypejacke is. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:31 - May 22 with 1999 viewsexiledclaseboy

Perchie is back perchie is back woah, woah.

Poll: Tory leader

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:32 - May 22 with 1987 viewsbuilthjack

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:28 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Out of pure sentiment and the goodness of my heart, I've given him a position as head footman at scousejack towers.

He s a willing lad

If he's head honcho, who's the assistants ? Daz and Jacko?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:54 - May 22 with 1940 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's not dead mun

Neither is Skippy - 😄.

Is he banned then

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 22:04 - May 22 with 1921 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 21:28 - May 22 by perchrockjack

He s a willing lad

Hello my friend I hope you are well.
I've been worried.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 22:49 - May 22 with 1868 viewsLoyal

He s a willing lad

Welcome back, I didn't know you had reappeared.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 09:08 - May 23 with 1762 viewsPegojack

Come off it, that not Perchrock.

Not one letter out of place!
What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 10:21 - May 23 with 1713 viewsItchySphincter

He's a f*cking tw't. I admit though it had crossed my mind where he was, even if he'd OD'd.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 12:44 - May 23 with 1646 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's been banned then.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 12:56 - May 23 with 1624 viewsDarran

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 12:44 - May 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's been banned then.

F*ck him.

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 17:56 - May 23 with 1535 viewsJackfath

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 12:44 - May 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's been banned then.

How do you know this, and if it is the case, any idea why?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:05 - May 23 with 1520 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I have no idea why he's banned .

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:37 - May 23 with 1495 viewsJackfath

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 18:05 - May 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

I have no idea why he's banned .

So how do you know he is?

What has happened to Planet Swans favourite Skippy? on 19:07 - May 23 with 1463 viewsDarran

He's probably been banned for talking so much shit.
Let's be honest nobody's going to miss him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024