Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plans for the euros? 11:13 - May 23 with 12387 viewsGB11

I would post on the cardiff forum but I think they've had a mass cull of anyone that argued. Not that I care.

Anyone going over?.

Or just watching it local?.

We're planning on watching wales england in the lille fan park. Eurostar from St Pancras tuesday the 14th, 11am.

Hopefully there'll be as many welshmen as possible as the russians will there in numbers with their game there the day before. I'm far from a fighter but I've heard they're a different kettle of fish to england.

Plans for the euros? on 10:51 - May 25 with 1709 viewsblueytheblue

Plans for the euros? on 08:46 - May 25 by Dewi1jack

Thanks NeathJack

Never understood why Cockhead and Alm never bother informing anyone else through forums
Have a mate (yes, at least 1!!) who follows Wrexham and Wales, yet hears fugall from these pair of muppets, except when he goes digging on the FSF website.
Now and again he'll look on the joke sites operated by our Eastern clown brethren if someone bothers putting up a link

If they are failing to inform non-Cardiff fans in their roles (official?) with FSF then simply make complaints. I doubt FSF would be too happy in that case.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Plans for the euros? on 12:01 - May 25 with 1664 viewspencoedjack

Plans for the euros? on 10:51 - May 25 by blueytheblue

If they are failing to inform non-Cardiff fans in their roles (official?) with FSF then simply make complaints. I doubt FSF would be too happy in that case.

I asked Alm (via your site) who is an official FSF rep he gets free trips to 'sort best hotels drinking establishments with Welsh FA employees, why he only posts information on Cardiff boards, he replied 'the information was readily available on the FSF web site & why should he register on Swansea & Newport sites to give information'.

As loyal stated he (& his cronies) probably cause more division than bringing fans together.
Plans for the euros? on 12:05 - May 25 with 1659 viewsblueytheblue

Plans for the euros? on 12:01 - May 25 by pencoedjack

I asked Alm (via your site) who is an official FSF rep he gets free trips to 'sort best hotels drinking establishments with Welsh FA employees, why he only posts information on Cardiff boards, he replied 'the information was readily available on the FSF web site & why should he register on Swansea & Newport sites to give information'.

As loyal stated he (& his cronies) probably cause more division than bringing fans together.

Then complain to FSF.

Are he and Corky Porky the only two Welsh FSF representatives? Do you, Newport, Wrexham et al not have some? Might be an idea to go that route...

Plans for the euros? on 12:11 - May 25 with 1644 viewsDarran

Plans for the euros? on 12:05 - May 25 by blueytheblue

Then complain to FSF.

Are he and Corky Porky the only two Welsh FSF representatives? Do you, Newport, Wrexham et al not have some? Might be an idea to go that route...

Stop sticking of for them Bluey they're a pair of c*nts.

Out of curiosity is Alms daughter still working for Cardiff City?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plans for the euros? on 12:18 - May 25 with 1638 viewsblueytheblue

Plans for the euros? on 12:11 - May 25 by Darran

Stop sticking of for them Bluey they're a pair of c*nts.

Out of curiosity is Alms daughter still working for Cardiff City?

I'm not sticking up for them Dazzer, I agree with your view of them.

I'm saying if they are officially involved with FSF with the remit of dispersing that information to WELSH football fans then given the intransigence, the best approach is to formally complain to the FSF directly. Hardly sticking up for them.

Doubt she still works there... thought it was established it was almost certainly her brother who made that sick comment?

Plans for the euros? on 12:25 - May 25 with 1625 viewsGB11

Probably not a good idea to stick with a well known job location when you're threatened with rape.
Plans for the euros? on 12:27 - May 25 with 1620 viewsDarran

Plans for the euros? on 12:18 - May 25 by blueytheblue

I'm not sticking up for them Dazzer, I agree with your view of them.

I'm saying if they are officially involved with FSF with the remit of dispersing that information to WELSH football fans then given the intransigence, the best approach is to formally complain to the FSF directly. Hardly sticking up for them.

Doubt she still works there... thought it was established it was almost certainly her brother who made that sick comment?

I didn't know that was established.

Plans for the euros? on 12:32 - May 25 with 1616 viewsDarran

Plans for the euros? on 12:25 - May 25 by GB11

Probably not a good idea to stick with a well known job location when you're threatened with rape.

Innit his daughter gets threatened with rape and murder he thinks about going to the police but he decides against it because he doesn't want to make a fuss like.

Like I said total c*nt.

Login to get fewer ads

Plans for the euros? on 12:38 - May 25 with 1606 viewsGB11

Plans for the euros? on 12:32 - May 25 by Darran

Innit his daughter gets threatened with rape and murder he thinks about going to the police but he decides against it because he doesn't want to make a fuss like.

Like I said total c*nt.

It would be a difficult situation to be in.

But if they had evidence of it then surely you'd follow through with it.
Plans for the euros? on 12:50 - May 25 with 1599 viewsDarran

Plans for the euros? on 12:38 - May 25 by GB11

It would be a difficult situation to be in.

But if they had evidence of it then surely you'd follow through with it.

Well I would have.

Plans for the euros? on 13:44 - May 25 with 1563 viewsLoyal

Plans for the euros? on 12:50 - May 25 by Darran

Well I would have.

Did the allegations actually happen ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Plans for the euros? on 13:56 - May 25 with 1548 viewsDarran

Plans for the euros? on 13:44 - May 25 by Loyal

Did the allegations actually happen ?

You're like lightning my friend.

Plans for the euros? on 13:57 - May 25 with 1547 viewsQuakerJack

I'll be at all 3 group games... fly to Limoges and home from Beziers... I have to go down home the night before to fly from Bristol as my mate booked it all back home, flying from Limoges to Lens (maybe Lille actually), then train down (presumably via Paris) to Toulouse, stopping off on the way at a few places, including Clermont.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Plans for the euros? on 13:59 - May 25 with 1545 viewsLoyal

Plans for the euros? on 13:57 - May 25 by QuakerJack

I'll be at all 3 group games... fly to Limoges and home from Beziers... I have to go down home the night before to fly from Bristol as my mate booked it all back home, flying from Limoges to Lens (maybe Lille actually), then train down (presumably via Paris) to Toulouse, stopping off on the way at a few places, including Clermont.

Cleremont Lidl's for a carry out 👍
[Post edited 25 May 2016 14:00]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Plans for the euros? on 14:01 - May 25 with 1543 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Plans for the euros? on 19:19 - May 24 by BYMJacks

I am going to all the games hopefully but havent got wales and england tickets yet flying to bordeaux on the 10th from birmingham and arriving in bordeaux for 3 then flying to lille and toulouse and watch the other two wales games

Was Hoping to catch the slovakia game but my options seem to be running out by the day.
Plans for the euros? on 15:56 - May 25 with 1481 viewsQuakerJack

Plans for the euros? on 13:59 - May 25 by Loyal

Cleremont Lidl's for a carry out 👍
[Post edited 25 May 2016 14:00]

student capital of France it is...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Plans for the euros? on 16:05 - May 25 with 1470 viewsBarryTownSwam

Looking forward to it. Getting more excited as the days pass and the tournament gets closer.

I am catching the Eurosttar to Paris, then train to Bordeaux, on the 9th. Based in Bordeaux for 12 nights, sharing an apartment with friends. Seems a beautiful city with lots to see/do so will spend a few days exploring but use it as a base to travel by train to other cities. Booked a train trip to San Sabastian in Spain and Toulouse.

Got tickets for the Slovakia & Russia matches. Will watch the england game in the Bordeaux fan zone - better off away from Lens on match day I feel.

Have heard that the Bordeaux fan zone holds up to 50,000 people and has bars, picnic areas, kids activities, live music, street food, footy pitches etc during the day and free live entertainment( (bands etc) every evening once the games on the big screen have finished. Check this link (use google translate).

http://www.sudouest.fr/2016/04/11/euro-2016-decouvrez-la-fan-zone-de-bordeaux-23
[Post edited 25 May 2016 16:06]
Plans for the euros? on 18:42 - May 25 with 1397 viewsBlasterJack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Fan-zone-Swansea-weeks-Euro-2016-kick/st

I'm not holding my breath on this happening.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Plans for the euros? on 18:49 - May 25 with 1389 viewsblueytheblue

Plans for the euros? on 18:42 - May 25 by BlasterJack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Fan-zone-Swansea-weeks-Euro-2016-kick/st

I'm not holding my breath on this happening.

We didn't have fan zone events for Six Nations, unless I missed them? RWC sure - but that was paid for by RWC not the council. Can't afford them.

Plans for the euros? on 18:57 - May 25 with 1381 viewsBlasterJack

Plans for the euros? on 18:49 - May 25 by blueytheblue

We didn't have fan zone events for Six Nations, unless I missed them? RWC sure - but that was paid for by RWC not the council. Can't afford them.

You're right I think. Old Peter is probably getting a bit confused.
And the EP are as reliable as an Indian railway when it comes to facts.

It's a bloody shambles though to be honest and a complete lack of foresight.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Plans for the euros? on 20:16 - May 25 with 1338 viewsEURO

Plans for the euros? on 11:18 - May 23 by JJJack

4 of us going over to Paris on Friday 10th for a few days. Not sure where we'll watch the Wales v Slovakia game. Got tickets to Ireland v Sweden through the pre-draw lottery thingy.

I have tickets for the Euros that I won in the ballot. But since Scotland aren't going to be there I'm looking to sell them. The 2 games in paris are 22nd and 27th though. Iceland v Austria and Win E v R Up D. Also have Wales v Slovakia tickets Block 6 row 60 cat 1 tickets 4 seats together.

Let me know if yu're interested in buying. Or pass on the details to someone you know who may interested.
Plans for the euros? on 20:20 - May 25 with 1331 viewsTreorchyjack

Train all the way. One night in Lille, one night in Limoges, two nights in Bordeaux and one night in Paris (not the movie). Then hopefully back again for the quarter finals!
Plans for the euros? on 20:27 - May 25 with 1325 viewsEURO

Plans for the euros? on 12:46 - May 23 by little_britton

going out on the Friday, watching the Slovakia game then a couple of days in Bordeaux and flying back Monday evening

managed to win the UEFA ballot. full of optimism shame Scotland didn't qualify or share my optimism.

now I've got tickets to sell wales v Slovakia Austria v Hungarg in Bordeaux as well if your interested. Also Czech v Croatia in St etiene.

all cat 1 4 seats together.
Plans for the euros? on 20:30 - May 25 with 1321 viewsEURO

Plans for the euros? on 17:25 - May 23 by karnataka

I've got tickets for the Slovakia and Russia games. Flying out for the Slovakia game on Friday 10th and back on Monday 13th then flying out for the Russia game on Monday 20th & back on Wednesday 22nd. Not flying to Bordeaux or Toulouse, instead flying to Limoges and Beziers and hiring cars so get to have a look around those parts of France and spend a little bit of bit of time there rather than just there and back for the games.

was lucky enough to win tickets in the ballot then Scotland failed to qualify again!!!!

now need to sell tickets to keep marriage going.

I have Czech v Croatia Italy v Ireland and 2 R 16s match nos 41 & 43

All cat 1 tickets 4 seats together. please help me out.
Plans for the euros? on 20:32 - May 25 with 1320 viewsDarran

Plans for the euros? on 20:30 - May 25 by EURO

was lucky enough to win tickets in the ballot then Scotland failed to qualify again!!!!

now need to sell tickets to keep marriage going.

I have Czech v Croatia Italy v Ireland and 2 R 16s match nos 41 & 43

All cat 1 tickets 4 seats together. please help me out.

Have you got any tickets for sale?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024