Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plans for the euros? 11:13 - May 23 with 12336 viewsGB11

I would post on the cardiff forum but I think they've had a mass cull of anyone that argued. Not that I care.

Anyone going over?.

Or just watching it local?.

We're planning on watching wales england in the lille fan park. Eurostar from St Pancras tuesday the 14th, 11am.

Hopefully there'll be as many welshmen as possible as the russians will there in numbers with their game there the day before. I'm far from a fighter but I've heard they're a different kettle of fish to england.

Plans for the euros? on 22:00 - May 23 with 2444 viewsCwmavonJack

Train from port toilet parkway to st pancakes then on to lille on the wednesday evening then return trains on the friday. Closest hotel ive found was in belgium hence I dug out the two man tent and will be popping over to lens bright and early for the fanzone. Yma o hyd.

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Plans for the euros? on 22:21 - May 23 with 2413 viewsBorojack

Make your mind up you put a thread up a couple of weeks selling tickets because you couldnt go.
Now your going again.
If I didnt know better I cod swear its a Kaerdiff fan telling Porkies

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Plans for the euros? on 22:56 - May 23 with 2370 viewskarnataka

Plans for the euros? on 22:21 - May 23 by Borojack

Make your mind up you put a thread up a couple of weeks selling tickets because you couldnt go.
Now your going again.

Did you smell something fishy because you cod swear its a Kaerdiff fan telling Porkies.
Plans for the euros? on 22:58 - May 23 with 2372 viewsblueytheblue

Plans for the euros? on 22:56 - May 23 by karnataka

Did you smell something fishy because you cod swear its a Kaerdiff fan telling Porkies.

You're floundering when all you can do is pick on his spelling, seems fin to me. You're skating on thin ice...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Plans for the euros? on 23:02 - May 23 with 2365 viewsBorojack

Plans for the euros? on 22:58 - May 23 by blueytheblue

You're floundering when all you can do is pick on his spelling, seems fin to me. You're skating on thin ice...

Stitched me up like a kipper there.
The spelling is down to my small phone and fat fingers.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Plans for the euros? on 09:31 - May 24 with 2259 viewsGB11

Plans for the euros? on 22:21 - May 23 by Borojack

Now your going again.

I booked travel/hotel over the england game still drunk the day after the groups were announced. A saturday in december it was announced wasnt it.

Then I managed to get slov and russia tickets. But no england. I've spent hours refreshing that ticket portal for england tickets. Like hours and hours.

I'd rather go to the actual games but the travel and hotel for england is miles cheaper. So that is why we're doing that.

I'd happily go to all the games but my friends haven't got the money or time from work.

So thats why I am gutted. I had the perfect chance to watch wales at the tournament, but it'll just be a 5 day drinking session instead.
[Post edited 24 May 2016 9:34]
Plans for the euros? on 10:10 - May 24 with 2233 viewsWarwickHunt

Plans for the euros? on 17:44 - May 23 by Darran

I haven't got any plans for the Euros,in fact I really couldn't give a f*ck about.

I might watch the odd game on the telly if it's raining.
Plans for the euros? on 10:40 - May 24 with 2208 viewsGreatBritton

I'm going to Lens in a convertible Audi with a rich friend so some of you may spot me - I'll be the elderly gent in the straw boater. Do not be put off by the fact that I'm speaking in French - I like to fraternise.
Login to get fewer ads

Plans for the euros? on 11:09 - May 24 with 2191 viewsWarwickHunt

Plans for the euros? on 10:40 - May 24 by GreatBritton

I'm going to Lens in a convertible Audi with a rich friend so some of you may spot me - I'll be the elderly gent in the straw boater. Do not be put off by the fact that I'm speaking in French - I like to fraternise.

Bonnet de douche.
Plans for the euros? on 11:26 - May 24 with 2170 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A straw boater in a covertible?

Not for long I'd wager......

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Plans for the euros? on 11:27 - May 24 with 2170 viewsGreatBritton

Plans for the euros? on 11:09 - May 24 by WarwickHunt

Bonnet de douche.

Bien, quel chapeau portes-tu, mon vieux?
Plans for the euros? on 12:13 - May 24 with 2137 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Just take care, is all I ask. I have a very, very bad feeling about this tournament having been in France twice in the past two years, shortly after both recent attacks. ISIS have been planning for this tournament for years.
Plans for the euros? on 12:32 - May 24 with 2117 viewsAquinas

Plans for the euros? on 15:04 - May 23 by GB11

There are a few idiots on there that don't realise how good rugby is for wales. A country of 3 million competing against a continent like Australia or other much bigger countries.

The rugby world cup was awesome I thought. Well organised.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 15:04]

Why are you comparing the population of one country with the land mass of another?

Wales will compete against Russia in the group stages of the euros. Russia is a country far bigger and populated than any of the main rugby playing nations.

There are no major countries in the world that play rugby to a high level.
Plans for the euros? on 13:26 - May 24 with 2077 viewsGB11

Plans for the euros? on 12:32 - May 24 by Aquinas

Why are you comparing the population of one country with the land mass of another?

Wales will compete against Russia in the group stages of the euros. Russia is a country far bigger and populated than any of the main rugby playing nations.

There are no major countries in the world that play rugby to a high level.

The UK is the fifth biggest aconomy in the world.

Australia is a classed by many as a continent.

France is huge. And the 6th biggest economy.

Japan is the third biggest.

Italy 8th.

South Africa is not a major country as well?

Argentina.........tiny.

If you're classing countries size and world standing, Euro 2016 is below the rugby world cup.
[Post edited 24 May 2016 13:28]
Plans for the euros? on 19:19 - May 24 with 2006 viewsBYMJacks

I am going to all the games hopefully but havent got wales and england tickets yet flying to bordeaux on the 10th from birmingham and arriving in bordeaux for 3 then flying to lille and toulouse and watch the other two wales games
Plans for the euros? on 19:27 - May 24 with 1699 viewsblueytheblue

Plans for the euros? on 13:26 - May 24 by GB11

The UK is the fifth biggest aconomy in the world.

Australia is a classed by many as a continent.

France is huge. And the 6th biggest economy.

Japan is the third biggest.

Italy 8th.

South Africa is not a major country as well?

Argentina.........tiny.

If you're classing countries size and world standing, Euro 2016 is below the rugby world cup.
[Post edited 24 May 2016 13:28]

Australia classed as a continent? No. You're thinking Australasia.

Take out the UK, given they are in both ( well apart from the Jocks ). Ditto France and Italy.

Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina, Japan would be in egg, not the Euros.

In the Euros, you've Turkey, Ukraine, Russia, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Germany, Balkan states.

In terms of size and world standing, nations in Euro 2016 are clearly above the egg world cup.
[Post edited 24 May 2016 19:28]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Plans for the euros? on 20:17 - May 24 with 1669 viewsSE1_Jack

Heading out to Marseille for England v Russia
Plans for the euros? on 20:40 - May 24 with 1639 viewsNeathJack

I'll post this here seeing at Cockry (sic)the "Wales" FSF rep only ever posts on the Cardiff boards (Great Wales rep eh?)

Latest news for Wales v England in Lens

The French authorities responsible for the Northern France region which encompasses both Lille and Lens with regard to Euro 2016 agreed to provide us with a list of key messages that they would like brought to the attention of supporters planning on attending this fixture. These cover a range of issues including transport to and from the venue, potential overlap with Lille and the alcohol ban they plan to introduce around Lens on Match Day.

Messages as follows :

1. The Fan Zone in Lens has a capacity of 10,000 people which reflects the small size of the city. On the other hand the Fan Zone in Lille can hold up to 25,000 people and will be easier to access. Supporters without tickets for the game in Lens are therefore advised to watch the match in the Fan Zone in Lille.

2. Supporters travelling to Lens by train from Lille are advised to purchase return tickets in advance. Tickets can be booked online via the SNCF site : uk.voyages-sncf.com (Menu - Train and Passes - Book Your Train Ticket).

3. Supporters travelling to Lens by car are advised to use the park and ride areas around Lens on 16th June. These will be signposted on all main roads. Free shuttle buses will be available from 11am on Match Day to transport fans from the car parks to the city centre where the stadium and Fan Zone are situated.

4. Coach parking areas in Lens are available for use by supporters travelling from the UK. Supporters wishing to use these areas must register online in advance via the reservation service run by the tournament organiser Euro 2016 SAS. Further advice on this reservation service can be obtained directly from the FAs.

5. The sale, transport and consumption of alcoholic drinks will be banned in the car parks, shuttle buses, coach parks and in all public areas in Lens city centre. The consumption of alcohol will only be permitted in bars (either inside or on the Terrasse) and inside the Fan Zone. This ban will cover the period from 6am on 16th June until 6am on 17th June. Anyone failing to respect this ban will be fined and all alcoholic drinks will be seized

6. Furthermore, the sale, transport and use of pyrotechnics (fireworks, smoke canisters etc) will be banned within the same perimeter and during the same period.

7. No large bags will be allowed into the Fan Zone. Only bags under 10 litres in size will be allowed in (handbags, small rucksacks). Lockers will be available for the storage of any bags above the 10 litre limit.

The above message came Today from the authorities over in France and the FSF Cymru wants fans to understand the following information, about the Lens game in particular
It should be noted that there will be CCTV all over Lens and over 1,000 police and security personnel will be on duty during match day and match day minus one, there is a heightened security alert around this game due to terrorist attacks in France during the last 12 months and you are asked to be alert but not alarmed during the tournament and be patient. The French police have powers to act aggressively if there is any crowd trouble at any matches and they can deport fans if required.
There is a slight possibility that grounds may have to be evacuated during the tournament, we very much hope this is not the case, but if everyone is sober and cooperative it will make things so much easier for everyone. The French don’t want to spoil the fun for the fans and are hoping for a festival of football for everyone who visits their country but their biggest responsibility will be safety and well-being of supporters so we should expect some inconveniences.
Plans for the euros? on 22:15 - May 24 with 1575 viewsEdmundo

Create our own fan park.......bring beer, near big screen. Watch game and enjoy👍

Oh and bring a cool box with all your favourite tit bits 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Plans for the euros? (n/t) on 22:35 - May 24 with 1551 viewsowainglyndwr

Plans for the euros? on 20:40 - May 24 by NeathJack

I'll post this here seeing at Cockry (sic)the "Wales" FSF rep only ever posts on the Cardiff boards (Great Wales rep eh?)

Latest news for Wales v England in Lens

The French authorities responsible for the Northern France region which encompasses both Lille and Lens with regard to Euro 2016 agreed to provide us with a list of key messages that they would like brought to the attention of supporters planning on attending this fixture. These cover a range of issues including transport to and from the venue, potential overlap with Lille and the alcohol ban they plan to introduce around Lens on Match Day.

Messages as follows :

1. The Fan Zone in Lens has a capacity of 10,000 people which reflects the small size of the city. On the other hand the Fan Zone in Lille can hold up to 25,000 people and will be easier to access. Supporters without tickets for the game in Lens are therefore advised to watch the match in the Fan Zone in Lille.

2. Supporters travelling to Lens by train from Lille are advised to purchase return tickets in advance. Tickets can be booked online via the SNCF site : uk.voyages-sncf.com (Menu - Train and Passes - Book Your Train Ticket).

3. Supporters travelling to Lens by car are advised to use the park and ride areas around Lens on 16th June. These will be signposted on all main roads. Free shuttle buses will be available from 11am on Match Day to transport fans from the car parks to the city centre where the stadium and Fan Zone are situated.

4. Coach parking areas in Lens are available for use by supporters travelling from the UK. Supporters wishing to use these areas must register online in advance via the reservation service run by the tournament organiser Euro 2016 SAS. Further advice on this reservation service can be obtained directly from the FAs.

5. The sale, transport and consumption of alcoholic drinks will be banned in the car parks, shuttle buses, coach parks and in all public areas in Lens city centre. The consumption of alcohol will only be permitted in bars (either inside or on the Terrasse) and inside the Fan Zone. This ban will cover the period from 6am on 16th June until 6am on 17th June. Anyone failing to respect this ban will be fined and all alcoholic drinks will be seized

6. Furthermore, the sale, transport and use of pyrotechnics (fireworks, smoke canisters etc) will be banned within the same perimeter and during the same period.

7. No large bags will be allowed into the Fan Zone. Only bags under 10 litres in size will be allowed in (handbags, small rucksacks). Lockers will be available for the storage of any bags above the 10 litre limit.

The above message came Today from the authorities over in France and the FSF Cymru wants fans to understand the following information, about the Lens game in particular
It should be noted that there will be CCTV all over Lens and over 1,000 police and security personnel will be on duty during match day and match day minus one, there is a heightened security alert around this game due to terrorist attacks in France during the last 12 months and you are asked to be alert but not alarmed during the tournament and be patient. The French police have powers to act aggressively if there is any crowd trouble at any matches and they can deport fans if required.
There is a slight possibility that grounds may have to be evacuated during the tournament, we very much hope this is not the case, but if everyone is sober and cooperative it will make things so much easier for everyone. The French don’t want to spoil the fun for the fans and are hoping for a festival of football for everyone who visits their country but their biggest responsibility will be safety and well-being of supporters so we should expect some inconveniences.

Plans for the euros? on 22:39 - May 24 with 1546 viewsbonymine

I've been to the World Cup 1998 in France, Euro 2004 in Portugal and World Cup 2006 in Germany, so ....

I do feel that the location of the host city close to Calais, the high security status of the game will serve to create a volatile atmosphere unlike anything else experienced at previous tournaments.....

STID Together Stronger ...

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Plans for the euros? on 08:07 - May 25 with 1482 viewsDevz00

Flying from Luton to Paris early Friday morning. Spend the day in Paris, train to Bordeaux in the afternoon and then night out there. Stay in Bordeaux, got tickets for the Slovakia game and then back to Paris Monday morn and fly back in the evening.

4 of us going, meeting others out there.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Plans for the euros? on 08:46 - May 25 with 1464 viewsDewi1jack

Thanks NeathJack

Never understood why Cockhead and Alm never bother informing anyone else through forums
Have a mate (yes, at least 1!!) who follows Wrexham and Wales, yet hears fugall from these pair of muppets, except when he goes digging on the FSF website.
Now and again he'll look on the joke sites operated by our Eastern clown brethren if someone bothers putting up a link

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Plans for the euros? on 09:43 - May 25 with 1436 viewsGB11

There are twenty thousand more seats for a crap game like nothern ireland ukraine.

No wonder there have been tickets for that game available on the portal for ages.

It is their own fault. Put Wales england out in the sticks to avoid trouble in the major cities.

If they're moving groups games about, 2 of wales' in the south, then why on earth put russia in lille a day before one of the games with the most chance of trouble.

Russia fans, the majority of england/wales fans all together having a wonderful time in lille.

If it kicks off at england russia then imagine what sort of police presence there'll be on the day of england wales and russia/slovakia the day before. It wont be nice!
[Post edited 25 May 2016 9:45]
Plans for the euros? on 10:36 - May 25 with 1396 viewsLoyal

Plans for the euros? on 08:46 - May 25 by Dewi1jack

Thanks NeathJack

Never understood why Cockhead and Alm never bother informing anyone else through forums
Have a mate (yes, at least 1!!) who follows Wrexham and Wales, yet hears fugall from these pair of muppets, except when he goes digging on the FSF website.
Now and again he'll look on the joke sites operated by our Eastern clown brethren if someone bothers putting up a link

They are a pair of chumps who are a joke and have encouraged division alone by not being approachable or communicating on other clubs forums.

They are too thick to see it though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024