Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LVG's gone then.... 12:14 - May 23 with 1358 viewsWxmJax

.....move along, nothing to see here.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

LVG's gone then.... on 12:58 - May 23 with 1284 viewsbuilthjack

It was a case of when, not if

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

LVG's gone then.... on 13:00 - May 23 with 1273 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

LVG's gone then.... on 18:45 - May 23 with 1077 viewsJohnw102

Wish he had stayed there, as do the other 19 managers in the EPL!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

LVG's gone then.... on 19:08 - May 23 with 1051 viewsGowerjack

Giggs going as well.

Not long now before the brains trust up the road install him as a favourite to manage a massive Welsh club....

[Post edited 23 May 2016 19:09]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

LVG's gone then.... on 20:26 - May 23 with 1003 viewssomersetsimon

LVG's gone then.... on 19:08 - May 23 by Gowerjack

Giggs going as well.

Not long now before the brains trust up the road install him as a favourite to manage a massive Welsh club....

In the good old days, ex-players would start management at non-league or lower division clubs and work their way up. It's ridiculous to assume that a good ex-player could successfully manage PL club without any experience.
LVG's gone then.... on 20:42 - May 23 with 957 viewsbonymine

For all LVG's faults, the hierarchy at Man Utd should hang their heads in shame at the manner in which he was eventually dismissed after winning a major trophy and told by his wife over the phone about his dismissal apparently ....

Totally classless by United yet sadly very representative of the current Premier League teams' ethos and (lack of) integrity ....

Player Power and Agents' Power will ruin OUR game with all this TV money. The game is definitely taking a turn for the worse I fear ....

STID. Together Stronger.

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

LVG's gone then.... on 21:03 - May 23 with 918 viewsOldjack

LVG's gone then.... on 20:42 - May 23 by bonymine

For all LVG's faults, the hierarchy at Man Utd should hang their heads in shame at the manner in which he was eventually dismissed after winning a major trophy and told by his wife over the phone about his dismissal apparently ....

Totally classless by United yet sadly very representative of the current Premier League teams' ethos and (lack of) integrity ....

Player Power and Agents' Power will ruin OUR game with all this TV money. The game is definitely taking a turn for the worse I fear ....

STID. Together Stronger.

💪💪💪

I sincerely hope it goes tits up for them and the special one has really lost the plot

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

LVG's gone then.... on 21:23 - May 23 with 868 viewsbonymine

LVG's gone then.... on 21:03 - May 23 by Oldjack

I sincerely hope it goes tits up for them and the special one has really lost the plot

Totally agree Alan...

Football's gone mad these days ....money and power rule !!!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

LVG's gone then.... on 21:57 - May 23 with 809 viewskarnataka

LVG's gone then.... on 20:26 - May 23 by somersetsimon

In the good old days, ex-players would start management at non-league or lower division clubs and work their way up. It's ridiculous to assume that a good ex-player could successfully manage PL club without any experience.

As we know to our cost Simon.
LVG's gone then.... on 22:16 - May 23 with 775 viewsDarran

LVG's gone then.... on 19:08 - May 23 by Gowerjack

Giggs going as well.

According to Twits they want him to stay.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

LVG's gone then.... on 11:42 - May 24 with 648 viewsSmellyplumz

LVG's gone then.... on 21:03 - May 23 by Oldjack

Thing is if LVG had lost the dressing room what do Utd think will happen with mourinio!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024