Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves Away 13:45 - May 23 with 6269 viewsdougie

They are a little underwhelmed

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?s=5e7ff74745db53b18c928b581b4efbf
Wolves Away on 13:50 - May 23 with 4901 viewsMattG

They aren't the only ones.
Wolves Away on 13:55 - May 23 with 4879 viewsgazza_1234

Wolves Away on 13:50 - May 23 by MattG

Better than bloody Reading @ Wycombe again anyway!
Wolves Away on 13:56 - May 23 with 4871 viewsClinton

Perhaps Ash will take the Euro 2016 trophy to show them.
Cos despite the legacy of the 'great' Sir Jack, they ain't seen a trophy in a flipping long time.
[Post edited 23 May 2016 13:58]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Wolves Away on 14:12 - May 23 with 4792 viewsPegojack

"The Swans finished 12th and star names set to be on show at Molineux include Andre Ayew, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Bafetimbi Gomis."

I bloody hope not (Gomis).
Wolves Away on 14:28 - May 23 with 4730 viewsJethroJack

Another "big" club that have fans who can't get used to the fact that they've been shite for years and years and years and.........years.
Wolves Away on 14:40 - May 23 with 4670 viewssomersetsimon

Wolves Away on 14:28 - May 23 by JethroJack

Another "big" club that have fans who can't get used to the fact that they've been shite for years and years and years and.........years.

I had a look at their comments and, to be fair, they didn't seem to be complaining about playing 'only' Swansea in a pre-season friendly. It was more that this match is meant to be some of special occasion to commemorate Sir Jack Hayward and they are playing a mid-table PL club that has no connection to the history of their club. I can see their point.
Wolves Away on 14:49 - May 23 with 4626 viewssomersetsimon

Wolves Away on 13:50 - May 23 by MattG

It's been our plan for the last few years:
Overseas tour
A couple of League matches for the reserves
Championship club away 2 weeks before season starts with 1st team squad
Spanish club at home 1 week before PL season kicks off with 1st team

Do any of the PL clubs ever play each other in pre-season friendlies?
Wolves Away on 15:35 - May 23 with 4504 viewsAl_Bundy

They could play Leeds and Forest and have a weekend festival of underachieving deluded fans clubs.

Or they could play Burton ... oh wait
Login to get fewer ads

Wolves Away on 15:42 - May 23 with 4478 viewsdougie

Wolves Away on 15:35 - May 23 by Al_Bundy

They could play Leeds and Forest and have a weekend festival of underachieving deluded fans clubs.

Or they could play Burton ... oh wait

Cardiff fits both categories
Wolves Away on 15:43 - May 23 with 4473 viewspencoedjack

Surely if it is a tribute for 'Sir Jack' it shouldn't matter who the opposition is the ground will be filled anyway.

Somehow I doubt it.
Wolves Away on 16:34 - May 23 with 4340 viewsJethroJack

Wolves Away on 14:40 - May 23 by somersetsimon

I had a look at their comments and, to be fair, they didn't seem to be complaining about playing 'only' Swansea in a pre-season friendly. It was more that this match is meant to be some of special occasion to commemorate Sir Jack Hayward and they are playing a mid-table PL club that has no connection to the history of their club. I can see their point.

They're complaining they're not playing a "big name" club, not sure they're concerned about the chosen opposition needing to have a "connection" with Hayward in any way.

Maybe they should have invited "big name" Villa....or Newcastle 😜
Wolves Away on 16:44 - May 23 with 4305 viewsmonmouth

Don't know why people are so chippy about this. We are not a big draw, it's that simple. Oxford were disappointed to get us in the FA Cup even though they dumped our asses out. Southampton would suffer similarly and Stoke etc. Doesn't matter that their star has fallen, we just don't have the history, thats the way it is.

Do I care a toss? No. It's us that will be competing in the top league next season getting cash chucked at us, whilst they wallow around Rotherham, and Barnsley or Millwall. I'm not surprised they are disappointed. In some ways it just rubs in how crappo they've become.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wolves Away on 16:54 - May 23 with 4272 viewsOldjack

Anyone has any idea what our glamour home tie friendly is likely to be? Barca, RM, Juve , fuk it Villa will do

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wolves Away on 17:03 - May 23 with 4250 viewsbuilthjack

Wolves Away on 16:54 - May 23 by Oldjack

Anyone has any idea what our glamour home tie friendly is likely to be? Barca, RM, Juve , fuk it Villa will do

Celtic would be interesting. They would bring about 5000 too, so could be a ground filler.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wolves Away on 17:07 - May 23 with 4232 viewsOldjack

Wolves Away on 17:03 - May 23 by builthjack

Celtic would be interesting. They would bring about 5000 too, so could be a ground filler.

yea, i remember the last time we played them ,The Railway was full of them having a good sing song
I'll go along with that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wolves Away on 17:15 - May 23 with 4213 viewsbuilthjack

Wolves Away on 17:07 - May 23 by Oldjack

yea, i remember the last time we played them ,The Railway was full of them having a good sing song
I'll go along with that

Wouldn't mind playing them away too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wolves Away on 18:15 - May 23 with 4086 viewsmonmouth

Speaking of the jolly green bigots, does this bloke really believe all the shit he spouts?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36359445
[Post edited 23 May 2016 18:16]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wolves Away on 18:22 - May 23 with 4063 viewsJethroJack

Wolves Away on 18:15 - May 23 by monmouth

Speaking of the jolly green bigots, does this bloke really believe all the shit he spouts?

I can't understand how all the verbal diarrhoea doesn't stain Brenda's pearly whites.
Wolves Away on 18:50 - May 23 with 3955 viewsGlyn1

Nearly a hundred postings on the Wolves forum saying how disappointed they are? I'm a little impressed.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wolves Away on 18:52 - May 23 with 3949 viewslonglostjack

Wolves Away on 18:50 - May 23 by Glyn1

Nearly a hundred postings on the Wolves forum saying how disappointed they are? I'm a little impressed.

I wonder if Dorus is still posting on that forum.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wolves Away on 19:01 - May 23 with 3923 viewsLoyal

I understand Swansea have agreed to play out of respect for their last real football man. Hopefully someone on their site will understand that our fans board still realise what makes football click.

Ungrateful feckers 😂

They can always spend the game sat in their fcking subway .....
Meal deal 👍
[Post edited 23 May 2016 19:04]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wolves Away on 19:15 - May 23 with 3884 viewslondonlisa2001

Wolves Away on 18:15 - May 23 by monmouth

There is not a single one of their players who would not jump at the chance to move to pretty much ANY premier league team.
Wolves Away on 19:21 - May 23 with 3853 viewsoldcob

There's a lot on here that think nothing is ever good enough too, mind.
Wolves Away on 19:25 - May 23 with 3837 viewsplasjack

Wolves Away on 16:54 - May 23 by Oldjack

Port Talbot Town.
Wolves Away on 20:17 - May 23 with 3705 viewsEdmundo

Surely we could have found a more challenging friendly. How much they giving us for dragging our arses up there 😕

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024