Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your valuations of our players? 17:41 - May 24 with 3050 viewsDracan66

I would think approximately in today's market-

Fabianski. 5m
Taylor. 6m
Fernandez. 6m
Rangel. 1m
Williams. 9m
Cork. 8m
Ki. 8m
Britton. 1m
Sigurdson. 20m
Routledge. 5m
Montero. 7m
Barrow. 5m
Ayew. 18m
Gomis. 5m
Poloshchi(or something like that) 6m

Kingsley. 4m
Amat. 5m

Your valuations?

What's your valuations of our players? on 17:46 - May 24 with 3032 viewsDracan66

and Naughton. 5m
What's your valuations of our players? on 18:09 - May 24 with 2991 viewsshandyjack

their value is what ever we decide to sell them for and anothe club decides to buy them for, but in the current market if say you've undervalued Ayew and Siggy and Fab by £5m each

Poll: Expectation for the season

What's your valuations of our players? on 18:23 - May 24 with 2962 viewsMrSwerve

Waiting for someone to quote transfermrkt...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What's your valuations of our players? on 21:25 - May 24 with 2827 viewsnyc_swans

Routledge is worth much less than 5m at this stage of his career.

But the rest of those are reasonable, if optimistic.
What's your valuations of our players? on 21:41 - May 24 with 2799 viewsdailew

You missed out the minus in front of the 5 for Gomis. Otherwise pretty spot on , I think.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

What's your valuations of our players? on 10:28 - May 25 with 2622 viewsfather_jack

10p for bartley

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

What's your valuations of our players? on 10:52 - May 25 with 2599 viewsjasper_T

Valuations like this are pointless. That's not how the market works.
What's your valuations of our players? on 10:55 - May 25 with 2595 viewsClinton

And to include an ex player, JJS 23 million.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

What's your valuations of our players? on 11:04 - May 25 with 2583 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That works out at about £120,000,000. A very quick profit if the new owners sell the lot.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What's your valuations of our players? on 12:53 - May 25 with 2506 viewsStarsky

You've left out Naughton, Dyer, Tabanou...
Naughton 4
Dyer 2
Tabanou 1

Oh and Taylor looks over valued there... 3/4

It's just the internet, init.

What's your valuations of our players? on 16:44 - May 25 with 2397 viewsDracan66

I did mention that naughton in my eyes would be worth approx 5m. Obviously it's all relative on the market and players performance but if my valuations are anywhere near that it shows how relatively low the cost of our squad is.
I only included the players that have taken part in recent games, Tabannou personally I'd give another chance under FG.
What's your valuations of our players? on 18:03 - May 25 with 2327 viewsStarsky

What's your valuations of our players? on 16:44 - May 25 by Dracan66

I did mention that naughton in my eyes would be worth approx 5m. Obviously it's all relative on the market and players performance but if my valuations are anywhere near that it shows how relatively low the cost of our squad is.
I only included the players that have taken part in recent games, Tabannou personally I'd give another chance under FG.

Your valuation of £118,000,000 sounds like a lot of money, especially compared to the dark days.
I reckon some are over valued and some are under valued, so it's swings and roundabouts.

I wonder how much the other Premier squads are worth?

It's just the internet, init.

What's your valuations of our players? on 21:14 - May 25 with 2253 viewsDewi1jack

What's your valuations of our players? on 18:03 - May 25 by Starsky

Your valuation of £118,000,000 sounds like a lot of money, especially compared to the dark days.
I reckon some are over valued and some are under valued, so it's swings and roundabouts.

I wonder how much the other Premier squads are worth?

Newcastle's must be worth a fortune after spending around the £80- 90 million mark this season, if not more.

Oh sorry.
You said Premier League squads

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What's your valuations of our players? on 21:36 - May 25 with 2234 viewsDracan66

I appreciate that strikers come at a premium but there must be a raft of quality players out there that would give their right arm for a chance to fulfil their earning potential within the premier league.....I guess having a high quality scouting network in tangent with the manager is key.

I remember thinking whilst watching Swansea against Kraznador (not sure about the spelling) that their no7 was outstanding and thought there's a bargain waiting to be had.
What's your valuations of our players? on 07:08 - May 27 with 2069 viewsEasternJack

Huw/Leigh - use a consultancy firm rather than a footfall forum to do your playing staff balance sheet valuation.

Cheap fecker

;)

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024