Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 18:06 - May 24 with 3242 viewsshandyjack

Will now miss the start of our pre season after delaying military service to play for S Korea in 2 friendliest at start of June, firmly putting country before club

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ki on 18:11 - May 24 with 2709 viewsOldjack

ffs what's wrong with May ,I thought that's why he left early to do his bit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki on 18:21 - May 24 with 2670 viewsjasper_T

kiisgod was right
Ki on 18:29 - May 24 with 2639 viewsItchySphincter

Thank f*ck for that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 18:33 - May 24 with 2631 viewsOldjack

Ki on 18:29 - May 24 by ItchySphincter

Thank f*ck for that.

dull bastard ,you haven't got a clue, the boy's got talent

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki on 18:53 - May 24 with 2556 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Perhaps he will miss more than just the pre-season if the club take a dislike to that attitude.
Ki on 19:05 - May 24 with 2516 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

theres interest from other Prem clubs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ki on 19:51 - May 24 with 2388 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 18:33 - May 24 by Oldjack

dull bastard ,you haven't got a clue, the boy's got talent

No balls though.

We'd be down if you're judgement was shared. "Disgrace to the Premier League" aren't we? Thick tw@t.

Ki on 19:59 - May 24 with 2368 viewshobo

Keep up! We were informed this would be the case a good few weeks back by that kiisgod reincarnation (I forgot the user's name)
Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 20:22 - May 24 with 2298 viewsOldjack

Ki on 19:51 - May 24 by ItchySphincter

No balls though.

We'd be down if you're judgement was shared. "Disgrace to the Premier League" aren't we? Thick tw@t.

up yours dulll hole, on that particular night our football was a disgrace to the prem

my judgment is far far superior to yours as seen above by your silly comment on Ki ,clueless springs to mind

Ki on 20:29 - May 24 with 2259 viewsSwansNZ

Ki on 18:21 - May 24 by jasper_T

kiisgod was right

Quite possibly.
I don’t think we’d have let him finish the season early to rest before a couple of friendlies.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ki on 20:57 - May 24 with 2194 viewsStarsky

Well I'm sure his national service stint will bring him back to us fitter than ever

It's just the internet, init.

Ki on 21:57 - May 24 with 2077 viewslittlesenior

but but but the media said he was going to do national service now and littlesenior is a liar.

I'll accept the apologies if you wish! Crazy someone comes on to give you actual news and you are called a liar and abused!

As I said Ki was going to miss the games and do national service after the season but those plans were changed when the new coach said he was free to leave the club.

Having heard that he put the fact he is Korea captain as #1 priority.

I personally think he goes to Germany or Spain.

The relations between Ki and Swansea are still strong. Just that they are both going separate ways. No hard feelings and Ki likes the new coach.
Ki on 22:07 - May 24 with 2043 viewsshimmie

Ki on 21:57 - May 24 by littlesenior

but but but the media said he was going to do national service now and littlesenior is a liar.

I'll accept the apologies if you wish! Crazy someone comes on to give you actual news and you are called a liar and abused!

As I said Ki was going to miss the games and do national service after the season but those plans were changed when the new coach said he was free to leave the club.

Having heard that he put the fact he is Korea captain as #1 priority.

I personally think he goes to Germany or Spain.

The relations between Ki and Swansea are still strong. Just that they are both going separate ways. No hard feelings and Ki likes the new coach.

I think he'll end up in France. He's a complete coward on the pitch, he's tailor made for the culture...
Ki on 22:20 - May 24 with 2012 viewsbonymine

If we get £5.5M back for him it wil be a helluva result 😉😉😉
Shithouse midfielder NEVER ever put a foot into a tackle, luxury player when things going well.,
Last player you want in your team when on the defensive.....

Goodbye & good riddance no backbone whatsoever ....

STID Together Stronger.

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ki on 22:38 - May 24 with 1967 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 22:20 - May 24 by bonymine

If we get £5.5M back for him it wil be a helluva result 😉😉😉
Shithouse midfielder NEVER ever put a foot into a tackle, luxury player when things going well.,
Last player you want in your team when on the defensive.....

Goodbye & good riddance no backbone whatsoever ....

STID Together Stronger.

💪💪💪

No, no, no, not according to Alan .....

Biggest wet blanket ever to play for us.

Ki on 22:44 - May 24 with 1957 viewsjacktar

Ki on 20:57 - May 24 by Starsky

Well I'm sure his national service stint will bring him back to us fitter than ever

Yeah ................... and he might bring his weapon with him.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Ki on 22:54 - May 24 with 1923 viewsLoyal

Get rid, too soft, and bottles everything inc his duty to club and country.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 23:34 - May 24 with 1865 viewsDrizzy

Unsurprisingly the criticism of Ki is just trite nonsense. He's only a year removed from a player of the season campaign in which he scored 8 goals under the worst coach in Premier League history (according to some on here).

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ki on 02:55 - May 25 with 1773 viewsnyc_swans

some of you are nuts.

maybe you sell him if you get a good offer, but it would have to be in excess of 10M. he's far too talented to be given up on. he could thrive under Guidolin. no need to sell unless it means a nice profit.
Ki on 06:56 - May 25 with 1693 viewsDr_Winston

Big meh.

Getting our money back would be a fairly decent result on a talented but lightweight player with a tendency to be largely anonymous for three seasons out of four.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 07:30 - May 25 with 1658 viewsshandyjack

More than happy to see the back of him, 1 good season in 3 £5/6m and he's whoever wants him

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ki on 19:20 - May 25 with 1415 viewsDrizzy

Ki on 06:56 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

Big meh.

Getting our money back would be a fairly decent result on a talented but lightweight player with a tendency to be largely anonymous for three seasons out of four.

Nonsensical soundbite.

Heh "lightweight and largely anonymous" sounds a lot like your bum boy de Guzman. Hysterical of you to claim you'd be happy with £5m when you constantly berate the board for undervaluing players.

Hypocrite.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 19:21]

Ki on 20:04 - May 25 with 1362 viewsnantywatcher

Ki on 22:07 - May 24 by shimmie

I think he'll end up in France. He's a complete coward on the pitch, he's tailor made for the culture...

"He's a complete coward on the pitch," - someone else who wanted us to sign Joey Barton! Give me strength.
Ki on 20:07 - May 25 with 1354 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 19:20 - May 25 by Drizzy

Nonsensical soundbite.

Heh "lightweight and largely anonymous" sounds a lot like your bum boy de Guzman. Hysterical of you to claim you'd be happy with £5m when you constantly berate the board for undervaluing players.

Hypocrite.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 19:21]

Must have been touch and go for you this season Newps. Another couple of bad results for us and you could have gone back to supporting Liverpool full time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 20:36 - May 25 with 1308 viewsDrizzy

Ki on 20:07 - May 25 by Dr_Winston

Must have been touch and go for you this season Newps. Another couple of bad results for us and you could have gone back to supporting Liverpool full time.

Yawn. Change the record, Jobs. Not everyone can be as loyal a supporter as you. Some of us have ambitions beyond Swansea town centre.
[Post edited 25 May 2016 20:36]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024