Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hedge Trimmers 17:00 - May 25 with 1036 viewsmonmouth

Any power tool gurus out there? Just gone to trim our bushes (ooh er missus) and my 4 yr old Bosch hedge trimmer decided to make a strange noise and start smoking and melting - not a nice experience.

So I need a new one...not needing anything particularly whizzy (the bosch was only about £50 and was fine until it wasn't) although I might consider one with a longer reach. The professionals I notice around tend to use Stihl stuff but they are a bit expensive in comparison, although that's what I'll probably go for. Before I plunge, anyone got any experience of a reliable make that won't break the bank or set me on fire.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hedge Trimmers on 23:45 - May 25 with 968 viewsLoyal

What would you like me to say 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hedge Trimmers on 06:37 - May 26 with 930 viewsbazzool

If your trimming bushes try veet, its very good
Hedge Trimmers on 08:40 - May 26 with 908 viewsbuilthjack

I bought a Ryobi 500w one from Argos 3 years ago, I use it about 5 times a year to cut a 10m X 2m privet hedge. Nice and light but plenty of power. Cost me £40

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hedge Trimmers on 08:54 - May 26 with 899 viewsDafyddHuw

Bah! I thought this was a thread about tidying ladygardens.
Hedge Trimmers on 08:56 - May 26 with 898 viewsjacktar

My daughter has just bought a Bosch from Argos. Fairly lightweight but that suits her.
£20 off at at the moment. £50 now seems pretty good.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024