Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many points will wales get in the group 20:06 - May 27 with 3213 viewsshandyjack

How many points will wales get in the group

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Expectation for the season

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:10 - May 27 with 2265 viewsItchySphincter

Might get a point, wouldn't be surprised with zero.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:10 - May 27 with 2274 viewsshandyjack

hands up, whose smocking crack this early on a friday night. 9 pts ffs

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:13 - May 27 with 2262 viewsSwansNZ

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:10 - May 27 by shandyjack

hands up, whose smocking crack this early on a friday night. 9 pts ffs

JBT online?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:13 - May 27 with 2254 viewsraynor94

Sadly, I think it will be one

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:15 - May 27 with 2238 viewsJackFish

Two draws and a defeat by England unfortunately. Doubt that'd be enough to get us out of the group.
How many points will wales get in the group on 20:21 - May 27 with 2215 viewsshandyjack

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:13 - May 27 by SwansNZ

JBT online?

there's 2 of them out there now, has JBT got 2 accounts

How many points will wales get in the group on 21:02 - May 27 with 2122 viewsDewi1jack

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:13 - May 27 by SwansNZ

JBT online?

Wouldn't surprise me if Wales's No 1 fan thinks we could get 12 pts if we can win home and away

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

How many points will wales get in the group on 21:28 - May 27 with 2082 viewsblaenaugwentjack

One win two draws
Login to get fewer ads

How many points will wales get in the group on 21:59 - May 27 with 2035 viewsbuilthjack

How many points will wales get in the group on 21:28 - May 27 by blaenaugwentjack

One win two draws

Yep

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many points will wales get in the group on 22:07 - May 27 with 2014 viewsHighjack

8 points

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How many points will wales get in the group on 22:21 - May 27 with 1992 viewsSwansNZ

How many points will wales get in the group on 22:07 - May 27 by Highjack

8 points

That’s more likely than 9

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

How many points will wales get in the group on 22:35 - May 27 with 1965 viewsPozuelosSideys

Il be happy to look like mugs against the English if it meant we got enough points to get through the group stage. Hope we dont get sidetracked by that and then pan the other games

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

How many points will wales get in the group on 23:01 - May 27 with 1918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many points will wales get in the group on 22:35 - May 27 by PozuelosSideys

Il be happy to look like mugs against the English if it meant we got enough points to get through the group stage. Hope we dont get sidetracked by that and then pan the other games

It could be anywhere between 2 and 5 or 6. Who knows WHAT will happen?
Are any of the other group members beatable in a one off group situation? - yes of course they are. If we can keep everyone fit we can have a good tournament, or at least keep our pride intact and win some new friends

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How many points will wales get in the group on 23:54 - May 27 with 1863 viewslonglostjack

The important thing is to finish second in the group - easier run in to the final !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How many points will wales get in the group on 09:04 - May 28 with 1750 viewsyescomeon

Think we'll beat England and draw the other 2.

Upthecity!

How many points will wales get in the group on 10:34 - May 28 with 1692 viewsdonkeylabour

How many points will wales get in the group on 20:10 - May 27 by ItchySphincter

Might get a point, wouldn't be surprised with zero.

Isn't such a typical Welsh/Swansea mentality? Bloody Hell positive to the last.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

How many points will wales get in the group on 12:01 - May 28 with 1644 viewsblaenaugwentjack

How many points will wales get in the group on 23:01 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

It could be anywhere between 2 and 5 or 6. Who knows WHAT will happen?
Are any of the other group members beatable in a one off group situation? - yes of course they are. If we can keep everyone fit we can have a good tournament, or at least keep our pride intact and win some new friends

This
How many points will wales get in the group on 10:18 - May 29 with 1494 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many points will wales get in the group on 12:01 - May 28 by blaenaugwentjack

This

I was talking to an England fan in his sixties last night who was more than bullish about their chances saying they could win it because they had the best strikers.

I told him a far better England team had made the WC semis in italia 90 and as a nation apart from that they'd done b*gger all since 1966 . Was that a fair assessment?

The only thing Wales have to be wary of against England is their own inferiority complex. I hope Cookie and Bale drum that out if them sharpish.........

How many points will wales get in the group on 10:25 - May 29 with 1485 viewsraynor94

How many points will wales get in the group on 10:18 - May 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I was talking to an England fan in his sixties last night who was more than bullish about their chances saying they could win it because they had the best strikers.

I told him a far better England team had made the WC semis in italia 90 and as a nation apart from that they'd done b*gger all since 1966 . Was that a fair assessment?

The only thing Wales have to be wary of against England is their own inferiority complex. I hope Cookie and Bale drum that out if them sharpish.........

In fairness England should have gone further in 1970 but for the substitution of Bobby Charlton, and the mysterious stomach bug Banks had. don't forget how close they ran probably the best team the world had seen in Brazil

How many points will wales get in the group on 10:34 - May 29 with 1471 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many points will wales get in the group on 10:25 - May 29 by raynor94

In fairness England should have gone further in 1970 but for the substitution of Bobby Charlton, and the mysterious stomach bug Banks had. don't forget how close they ran probably the best team the world had seen in Brazil

Yes 70 wasn't exception. But it's the same talk from England fans every tournament and I don't see anything exceptional in this current crop.

Wales, bizarrely have the "advantage" of playing virtually the same team in every game. We are a tighter unit than England but with the only one real stand out player.

Obviously any injuries and that said advantage is lost.

How many points will wales get in the group on 10:46 - May 29 with 1462 viewsraynor94

How many points will wales get in the group on 10:34 - May 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes 70 wasn't exception. But it's the same talk from England fans every tournament and I don't see anything exceptional in this current crop.

Wales, bizarrely have the "advantage" of playing virtually the same team in every game. We are a tighter unit than England but with the only one real stand out player.

Obviously any injuries and that said advantage is lost.

The big worry is Vardy and Kane up front, who can do real damage, I don't think they are great shakes at the back, but can we score more than once against them which I think we'll have to do to get something from the game

How many points will wales get in the group on 11:08 - May 29 with 1443 viewscostalotta

We may get a couple of points, maybe a win if we do what we did during the qualifiers.

Let's not kid ourselves though the England game is going to be very tough. Luckily for us it's an international Derby which may act as an equaliser/leveller if you know what I mean. But let's be honest, apart from Bale they have better players than us in every position so we'll need to be on top of our game and England need an off day to match the mother of all off days for us to get something. I only see a loss in this game.

Russia... Don't know much about them but I'm sure they'll fancy their chances against us. Keep bale quiet and what have we got? I see another loss here I'm afraid, but hopeful for a draw.

Slovakia. This game we have to win and if we do we get through. Can we do it, possibly but they'll be thinking exactly the same. I see a win. 2 to 1.
How many points will wales get in the group on 14:32 - May 29 with 1357 viewsjack247

Four points. Out on goal difference
How many points will wales get in the group on 14:34 - May 29 with 1348 viewsshandyjack

close draw with slovakia, a heavy defeat by England a marginal defeat by Russia. out with a wimper

How many points will wales get in the group on 17:38 - May 29 with 1295 viewsperplex

If Bale performs to the top of his ability we may scrape a win and a draw, but if Bale is under par we will be lucky to get a point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024