Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! 11:35 - May 28 with 1741 viewsLord_Bony

Thought for the day.....

"We‘re all guilty.

Everyday from the moment we wake up, we live our lives caring what other people think of us.

We accept the status quo for what it is because everyone around us does.
We tip toe our way through life by doing things in order to please others, not because it’s what we believe in. Eventually our actions, appearances, and lives become moulded by how we think other people perceive us.

How are these pants going to make me look? What will my colleagues think if I spoke out? Are those people talking shit behind my back? If I take this job, what will my friends and family think of me?

Just writing that paragraph alone gave me a headache…
It’s exhausting. It’s dreadful. It has to stop.

Living a life that follows the ideal notions of what other people think is a terrible way to live. It makes you become the spineless spectator who waits for other people to take action first. It makes you become a follower.
Worst of all, it makes you become someone who doesn’t take a stand for anything.

Today is the last day we live a life dictated by others. Today, we’re going to get to the bottom of the truth. Today is the day we stop giving a feck.

No one really cares

Believe it or not, we’re not that special."

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-stop-giving-a-f-ck-what-people-think-1530784365

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 11:38 - May 28 with 1204 viewsblueytheblue

Ah, but why then should we give a f*** what the writer of that article thinks?

He didn't think that one through.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 11:40 - May 28 with 1201 viewsLord_Bony

Who gives a feck...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 11:44 - May 28 with 1187 viewsblueytheblue

Bingo.

So taking that person's advice on would mean giving a feck what they say... the opposite of what they say.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 11:53 - May 28 with 1155 viewsDarran

I couldn't give a f*ck what people say/think about me,I never have and I never will.

I do think Phil needs to get rid of Bony as a mod though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 11:56 - May 28 with 1154 viewsblueytheblue

Ah but why should Phil give a f*** what you think?

I'm sensing this gag could run and run.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:07 - May 28 with 1131 viewsDarran

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 11:56 - May 28 by blueytheblue

Ah but why should Phil give a f*** what you think?

I'm sensing this gag could run and run.

He's probably ordered Bony to start a thread that'll run and run to busy the place up a bit.

I don't really give a f*ck though.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:10 - May 28 with 1132 viewsblueytheblue

"Givin' Up"

My mamma wants to know
Where I'm spending all my dough
Honey, all she does is nag, nag, nag
But I won't apologise
I'd inject into my eyes
If there was nowhere else to stick my skag

All I want is brown
And I'm going into town
Shooting up as soon as I'm back
My friends have got some good shit
All I want is some of it
Gimme, gimme, gimme that smack

Well I've ruined nearly all of my veins
Sticking that f*cking shit into my arms

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Givin' up, givin' up givin' a f*ck

Getting off my face
There's a dragon I must chase
Honey, I'm the scourge of all mankind
And everyone but me
Is destined just to be
Slaves to the remorseless grind

But I found myself an easy way out
Into my arms

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:18 - May 28 with 1124 viewslondonlisa2001

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:10 - May 28 by blueytheblue

"Givin' Up"

My mamma wants to know
Where I'm spending all my dough
Honey, all she does is nag, nag, nag
But I won't apologise
I'd inject into my eyes
If there was nowhere else to stick my skag

All I want is brown
And I'm going into town
Shooting up as soon as I'm back
My friends have got some good shit
All I want is some of it
Gimme, gimme, gimme that smack

Well I've ruined nearly all of my veins

Getting off my face
There's a dragon I must chase
Honey, I'm the scourge of all mankind
And everyone but me
Is destined just to be
Slaves to the remorseless grind

But I found myself an easy way out
Into my arms

Is that Abba?
Login to get fewer ads

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:23 - May 28 with 1117 viewsblueytheblue

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:18 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

Is that Abba?

Close. Would win Eurovision easily tho.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:25 - May 28 with 1113 viewsLord_Bony

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 11:53 - May 28 by Darran

I couldn't give a f*ck what people say/think about me,I never have and I never will.

No ones fired me yet...unlike you....if it happened I really would nt mind, I have a good life...I certainly would nt be bitter and twisted about it like you are my friend....its turning into an obsession.

Please stop taking things so seriously...no one really cares.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:35 - May 28 with 1091 viewsGowerjack

Why's that then Pross?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:38 - May 28 with 1088 viewsblueytheblue

Two people giving a f*** in this thread. How disappointing.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:56 - May 28 with 1057 viewsDarran

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:35 - May 28 by Gowerjack

Why's that then Pross?

Why's what?

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:03 - May 28 with 1057 viewsJack_Meoff

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 12:38 - May 28 by blueytheblue

Two people giving a f*** in this thread. How disappointing.

Bluey you're a Tory voter and a Cardiff fan - ergo a special kind of utter bellend. I feel this thread is the right place to point this out.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:12 - May 28 with 1049 viewswaynekerr55

I think the good lord is fine, apart from being covered head to toe in BACOFOIL

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:27 - May 28 with 1026 viewsLord_Bony

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:12 - May 28 by waynekerr55

I think the good lord is fine, apart from being covered head to toe in BACOFOIL

Thankyou Wayne.

It is important to realise this site has never been better,the figures are way up compared to when Darran was a mod and there is much more visitors to the site.

It is also a lot more sensible these days and much calmer...and far less of a headache for the site owners.

Planet Swans is well moderated, I offer my services freely because I care for this site and what its about.

Darran unfortunatley does not understand the concept of moderating or what its about. But I still find it amusing he is consumed with jealousy that I am a mod and he got fired as one.... .

He really must learn the art of letting go...

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:53 - May 28 with 991 viewsDarran

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:27 - May 28 by Lord_Bony

Thankyou Wayne.

It is important to realise this site has never been better,the figures are way up compared to when Darran was a mod and there is much more visitors to the site.

It is also a lot more sensible these days and much calmer...and far less of a headache for the site owners.

Planet Swans is well moderated, I offer my services freely because I care for this site and what its about.

Darran unfortunatley does not understand the concept of moderating or what its about. But I still find it amusing he is consumed with jealousy that I am a mod and he got fired as one.... .

Show us the figures.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:53 - May 28 with 995 viewsblueytheblue

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:03 - May 28 by Jack_Meoff

Bluey you're a Tory voter and a Cardiff fan - ergo a special kind of utter bellend. I feel this thread is the right place to point this out.

In the spirit of this thread, I view this like a monastery - not a single f*** is given.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 16:34 - May 28 with 893 viewsWingstandwood

I like that what you posted Lord Bony! I have offered pondered many a time (anyone experienced this?) no matter how damn loyal, decent, how good you are to or worry about others.... its sometimes the complete and utter wasters that are more thought of?

I watched my late father lovingly give his time/efforts to take care of both his elderly mother and father. Yet? It was his (forever) stay-away sister that pissed off on holiday abroad when her 89 year old father was lying in a hospital bed after an heart attack that was the most thought of. I know many others that have experienced similar attitudes/scenarios in both work and family experiences.

So why worry for many a person unless he/she is really deserving and of type that will be genuinely grateful?

Argus!

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 16:58 - May 28 with 871 viewsHumpty

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:27 - May 28 by Lord_Bony

Thankyou Wayne.

You're doing a great job Bony and long may it continue.

Don't worry about what sacked malcontents say about you. They were sacked for a reason.
How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 17:01 - May 28 with 863 viewsDarran

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 16:58 - May 28 by Humpty

Don't worry about what sacked malcontents say about you. They were sacked for a reason.

lol

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 17:28 - May 28 with 847 viewsperchrockjack

Whenever I read or hear , " I really don't give a feck what people think of me I know full well that they most certainly do.

It's pretty essential for Internet luminaries to nurture their egos on sites like this.

To make myself abundantly clear, I really do care what people say about me.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 17:31 - May 28 with 835 viewsDarran

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 17:28 - May 28 by perchrockjack

Whenever I read or hear , " I really don't give a feck what people think of me I know full well that they most certainly do.

It's pretty essential for Internet luminaries to nurture their egos on sites like this.

To make myself abundantly clear, I really do care what people say about me.

Mega lolz.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 17:33 - May 28 with 836 viewsLord_Bony

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 16:58 - May 28 by Humpty

Cheers Hump.

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 17:34 - May 28 with 826 viewsDarran

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 17:33 - May 28 by Lord_Bony

Cheers Hump.

lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024