Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! 11:35 - May 28 with 1742 viewsLord_Bony

Thought for the day.....

"We‘re all guilty.

Everyday from the moment we wake up, we live our lives caring what other people think of us.

We accept the status quo for what it is because everyone around us does.
We tip toe our way through life by doing things in order to please others, not because it’s what we believe in. Eventually our actions, appearances, and lives become moulded by how we think other people perceive us.

How are these pants going to make me look? What will my colleagues think if I spoke out? Are those people talking shit behind my back? If I take this job, what will my friends and family think of me?

Just writing that paragraph alone gave me a headache…
It’s exhausting. It’s dreadful. It has to stop.

Living a life that follows the ideal notions of what other people think is a terrible way to live. It makes you become the spineless spectator who waits for other people to take action first. It makes you become a follower.
Worst of all, it makes you become someone who doesn’t take a stand for anything.

Today is the last day we live a life dictated by others. Today, we’re going to get to the bottom of the truth. Today is the day we stop giving a feck.

No one really cares

Believe it or not, we’re not that special."

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-stop-giving-a-f-ck-what-people-think-1530784365

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 18:48 - May 28 with 535 viewsJackfath

I think Bony is great, he looks after us. What I'd like to know is why the other mods were sacked en masse?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 18:53 - May 28 with 529 viewsDarran

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 18:48 - May 28 by Jackfath

I think Bony is great, he looks after us. What I'd like to know is why the other mods were sacked en masse?

Petitionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 19:02 - May 28 with 523 viewsFlashberryjack

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 18:48 - May 28 by Jackfath

Cos Phil thought they were sh*t..............probably

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 19:23 - May 28 with 510 viewsKilkennyjack

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 17:28 - May 28 by perchrockjack

Whenever I read or hear , " I really don't give a feck what people think of me I know full well that they most certainly do.

It's pretty essential for Internet luminaries to nurture their egos on sites like this.

To make myself abundantly clear, I really do care what people say about me.

Yes you do care. And far more than most. Although i am equally sure that you think you don't. Funny like.

Beware of the Risen People

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 11:02 - May 29 with 430 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How to stop giving a f**k what other people think! on 13:27 - May 28 by Lord_Bony

Thankyou Wayne.

It is important to realise this site has never been better,the figures are way up compared to when Darran was a mod and there is much more visitors to the site.

It is also a lot more sensible these days and much calmer...and far less of a headache for the site owners.

Planet Swans is well moderated, I offer my services freely because I care for this site and what its about.

Darran unfortunatley does not understand the concept of moderating or what its about. But I still find it amusing he is consumed with jealousy that I am a mod and he got fired as one.... .

He really must learn the art of letting go...

Yes he should . I think he misses reading other people's pms as he is a nosy b'stard.

You're doing a fine job, keep up the excellent work Lord Bony

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024