Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony move getting closer? 00:26 - May 29 with 18426 viewsStarsky

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-ready-write-16milli

It's just the internet, init.

Bony move getting closer? on 12:55 - May 29 with 1942 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 12:23 - May 29 by Whiterockin

Shows that we are doing OK without expanding.

You seriously believe that?

So you're ok with us not being able to expand our future fan base because we they can't get in the ground week in week out and there's the extra revenue that we're missing out on.

These factors are putting us at a major disadvantage. There isn't much difference between the bottom 6 of the premiere league and the top 6 of the championship.
Bony move getting closer? on 12:57 - May 29 with 1934 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 12:16 - May 29 by Murph75

So do you think being in talks with them for over 6 months and not mentioning it to the trust was ok?

How about the fact we've been in the premiere league for over half a decade and we've still got one of the smallest grounds not only in the that league and almost the championship.

'How about the fact we've been in the premiere league for over half a decade and we've still got one of the smallest grounds not only in the that league and almost the championship. '

gosh if only our ground was as big as Newcastle's or Leed's or Cardiff's. Imagine the envy they must have over us and HJ yet some of our own fans think he's the devil who should magic money up out of his ass

Poll: Expectation for the season

Bony move getting closer? on 12:57 - May 29 with 1931 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 12:47 - May 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's beyond belief how we even made it to the prem .

Not bad with a muppet at the helm .

I agree with that and I'm not doubting the great work the board has done previously.

The thing is we are in the premiere league and have been for 5 years and about to start our 6th.

Its about time we started looking forward rather than looking over our shoulder constantly. The playing squad is barely any better than it was the year we came up.
Bony move getting closer? on 12:58 - May 29 with 1930 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 12:55 - May 29 by Murph75

You seriously believe that?

So you're ok with us not being able to expand our future fan base because we they can't get in the ground week in week out and there's the extra revenue that we're missing out on.

These factors are putting us at a major disadvantage. There isn't much difference between the bottom 6 of the premiere league and the top 6 of the championship.

have we ever finished in the bottom 6 of the PL?

Bony move getting closer? on 13:01 - May 29 with 1914 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 12:58 - May 29 by shandyjack

have we ever finished in the bottom 6 of the PL?

Did I say we had?

However we will one day. The weak are getting stronger and we're just treading water.
Bony move getting closer? on 13:02 - May 29 with 1903 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 12:57 - May 29 by shandyjack

'How about the fact we've been in the premiere league for over half a decade and we've still got one of the smallest grounds not only in the that league and almost the championship. '

gosh if only our ground was as big as Newcastle's or Leed's or Cardiff's. Imagine the envy they must have over us and HJ yet some of our own fans think he's the devil who should magic money up out of his ass

Stop being so naive.
Bony move getting closer? on 13:03 - May 29 with 1895 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 13:01 - May 29 by Murph75

Did I say we had?

However we will one day. The weak are getting stronger and we're just treading water.

what eveidence do you have that the weak are getting stronger? we finished above 8 teams last season. What evidence do you have that we will?

Bony move getting closer? on 13:05 - May 29 with 1888 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 13:03 - May 29 by shandyjack

what eveidence do you have that the weak are getting stronger? we finished above 8 teams last season. What evidence do you have that we will?

Are your eyes not connected to your brain?
Login to get fewer ads

Bony move getting closer? on 13:05 - May 29 with 1887 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 13:02 - May 29 by Murph75

Stop being so naive.

naive?? yeah ok, how bout proud instead and happy with where we are as a club. whats so naive then?

Bony move getting closer? on 13:07 - May 29 with 1881 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 13:05 - May 29 by Murph75

Are your eyes not connected to your brain?

yes they are, are yours, what evidence is there that the 8 teams that finished below us plus 3 that come up are getting stronger than us, 16 days after the season has finished ffs

Bony move getting closer? on 13:07 - May 29 with 1881 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 13:05 - May 29 by shandyjack

naive?? yeah ok, how bout proud instead and happy with where we are as a club. whats so naive then?

Everything in that sentence is.

I have a brick wall in the house I'm going to speak to. I'll get more sense out of that.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend.
Bony move getting closer? on 13:09 - May 29 with 1873 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 13:07 - May 29 by Murph75

Everything in that sentence is.

I have a brick wall in the house I'm going to speak to. I'll get more sense out of that.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend.

judging by your posts doesn't seem like you enjoy anything in life

Bony move getting closer? on 13:12 - May 29 with 1861 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 13:09 - May 29 by shandyjack

judging by your posts doesn't seem like you enjoy anything in life

Shandy my life is fantastic. I have everything I could wish for and I'm very grateful for that. Please don't worry about me and what makes me happy.

In real life if we were having this conversation face to face I would have walked away half way through you completing your first sentence.
Bony move getting closer? on 13:14 - May 29 with 1857 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 13:12 - May 29 by Murph75

Shandy my life is fantastic. I have everything I could wish for and I'm very grateful for that. Please don't worry about me and what makes me happy.

In real life if we were having this conversation face to face I would have walked away half way through you completing your first sentence.

haha ok, can't provide any evidence that we are being caught by the weaker teams or that we are treading water so of course you'd walk away

Bony move getting closer? on 13:15 - May 29 with 1851 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 13:14 - May 29 by shandyjack

haha ok, can't provide any evidence that we are being caught by the weaker teams or that we are treading water so of course you'd walk away

I'd walk away because you're thick.........
Bony move getting closer? on 13:19 - May 29 with 1692 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 13:15 - May 29 by Murph75

I'd walk away because you're thick.........

right oh, resorting to name calling due to the fact you can't prove any of the sh1t you've been spouting

Bony move getting closer? on 13:20 - May 29 with 1686 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 13:19 - May 29 by shandyjack

right oh, resorting to name calling due to the fact you can't prove any of the sh1t you've been spouting

Just an observation.
Bony move getting closer? on 13:51 - May 29 with 1599 viewshobo

Bony move getting closer? on 04:50 - May 29 by jojaca

We won't buy back Bony back at £16 million for a 28 year old, no resale value. Our policy is to buy potential and move them on for hopefully a bigger fee.

Bony isn't 28....
Bony move getting closer? on 13:56 - May 29 with 1578 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bony move getting closer? on 13:51 - May 29 by hobo

Bony isn't 28....

Indeed

He's got to be 30

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bony move getting closer? on 13:58 - May 29 with 1577 viewsGlyn1

I'd settle for our ground being as big as Hull's or Crystal Palace's.

Except that Palace are planning to move to a bigger ground even though they are as in big a danger of relegation as we are.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 13:59]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bony move getting closer? on 14:09 - May 29 with 1534 viewsairedale

One problem we've got though, is that we don't own a ground we could expand. A bit of a chicken and egg scenario imo.
Bony move getting closer? on 14:24 - May 29 with 1491 viewsjack247

None of the teams that have come up are stronger than us. They may be stronger than we were a few months ago, but not now. There are also a few teams that stayed up I'd be reasonably confident of finishing above.

We still have to get our transfers right this summer. The stadium thing is a gamble, to commit serious funds to that we have to be extremely confident that we arent getting relegated. The only times I would have bet my life on it was after Laudrup and Monks first full respective seasons. Ended up in danger both times.
Bony move getting closer? on 14:25 - May 29 with 1480 viewsBanosswan

Wtf is the Premiere League?

Is that what the Americans want to call it when they take us over?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bony move getting closer? on 14:27 - May 29 with 1469 viewsMurph75

Bony move getting closer? on 14:25 - May 29 by Banosswan

Wtf is the Premiere League?

Is that what the Americans want to call it when they take us over?

It's the name of the league we're currently in.
Bony move getting closer? on 14:33 - May 29 with 1453 viewsshandyjack

Bony move getting closer? on 14:27 - May 29 by Murph75

It's the name of the league we're currently in.

you mean premier?? and i'm the thick one

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024