Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with 00:59 - May 29 with 7888 viewsDavillin

In another thread [topic Venezuela], Lisa mocked a post of mine by saying this: "Always amusing to read the old 'The Rothschilds own all the central banks' type stuff." Mockingly, of course.

Well, here's a link that doesn't mock, but presents a good history -- and a factual one -- of "the old 'The Rothschilds own all the central banks' type stuff.

Please watch it and let us hear whether one should mock it or seriously study it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 19:51 - May 29 with 1514 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 19:06 - May 29 by Davillin

Mocking is the tool of the intellectually dishonest.

There is a difference between banks (or banking corporations) and commercial corporations.

Commercial corporations can be "closely held," meaning not listed on a stock exchange, and restricted in several ways, or "publicly traded." The latter are less restricted, except for government rules, but they are privately owned..

Banking corporations are either "privately owned" or "state-owned" (sometimes said to be "publicly owned"]. All, or virtually all, "central banks" are "privately owned," and not "state-owned." Having shareholders does not make banks "publicly owned" or "state-owned."

Your intellectual dishonesty is based on your sadly huge bias. Truth is not determined by the messenger, but by objective reality. You have a disturbing habit of attacking posts that you perceive as anti-Semitic, even when they are not. You did it again in the Venezuela thread. You did it again in this thread by characterizing my post in terms of anti-Semitism, when It was not.

If you had wanted to write the harshest truth, you'd have written that most central banks are owned by other banking institutions, and not by a family or by the state. I did not characterize the people who own those banks -- you did. Nor did I state or imply who controlled those banks. As usual, you twisted what I wrote in order to knock it down. With the ancillary benefit (to you) of bringing up anti-Semitism. More intellectual dishonesty.

I proposed the video to show the difference between what I wrote and the "Rothschild story" that you brought up. More I.D..

But then, I'm sure you didn't watch the video. More I.D..

I'm tired of dealing with it. I'll just have to let your distortions stand and hope that others will see through them. I've tried that, but succumbed to the need to protect my personal reputation, which you have attacked too many times in too many ways.

No more.

The Bank of England is owned by the UK government. The Banque De France is owned by the French government. The Deutsche Bundesbank is owned by the Grrman Government (through a series of Landesbanks). The Bank of Spain is owned by the Spanish government. Etc etc etc. I cannot be clearer than that. They are owned by their respective states and not private shareholders.

I have already stated that I understand perfectly different ownership structures that exist (and by the way - that's not what closely held means but I genuinely can't be bothered to try and walk you through that one).

Unfortunately Davillin, the 'objective reality' is that you don't know what you are talking about.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 20:11 - May 29 with 1486 viewsdickythorpe

"Intellectually dishonest".....wow just wow!!!!!
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 20:26 - May 29 with 1473 viewswaynekerr55

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 17:40 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Oy vey back atcha.

You spelt the Yiddish for "big shot" incorrectly btw ;)

Enough of the gleichvertel, you're a gitte neshomah.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I thought it was Yiddish for big head, yer bloody schnorrer 😋

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 20:43 - May 29 with 1458 viewsblueytheblue

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 20:26 - May 29 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I thought it was Yiddish for big head, yer bloody schnorrer 😋

You seem to be meshuge!

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 20:43 - May 29 with 1458 viewsClinton

Planetswans ahead of the game as usual. As if by magic, Jacob Rothschild makes an approach to Alliance Trust. Eerily prescient.

http://www.ft.com/companies/financials

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c8779024-25a8-11e6-8b18-91555f2f4fde.html#axzz4A4LcOFj

I wish peoples transfer tips were this good.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 20:55 - May 29 with 1439 viewsperchrockjack

One thing for sure, our lisa isn't one to accept she may be wrong abut anything on this planet.
Ive yet to see any humility or any latitidfe in her "arguments", which she see s as the truth in all kits incandescent glory hole magnificence.

Whether its corporate finance ,football, political machinations, out lisa will be on the money and every one else will be wrong .

Sure glad I managed to stay out of this pitiful thread of puerile fissititude.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 21:11 - May 29 with 1406 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 20:55 - May 29 by perchrockjack

One thing for sure, our lisa isn't one to accept she may be wrong abut anything on this planet.
Ive yet to see any humility or any latitidfe in her "arguments", which she see s as the truth in all kits incandescent glory hole magnificence.

Whether its corporate finance ,football, political machinations, out lisa will be on the money and every one else will be wrong .

Excellent post perchie! Well done for noticing it's a pitiful thread.

I look forward to Davillin starting pitiful threads about the large number of men that have also told him he's wrong and you commenting in the same way.

I may of course be waiting a while.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 21:30 - May 29 with 1375 viewsmorningstar

Don't worry Perch, i'll take the little bitch to the cleaners now!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 21:30 - May 29 with 1374 viewsmorningstar

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 21:11 - May 29 by londonlisa2001

Excellent post perchie! Well done for noticing it's a pitiful thread.

I look forward to Davillin starting pitiful threads about the large number of men that have also told him he's wrong and you commenting in the same way.

I may of course be waiting a while.

Sexist pig!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 21:38 - May 29 with 1355 viewslondonlisa2001

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 21:30 - May 29 by morningstar

Don't worry Perch, i'll take the little bitch to the cleaners now!

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 21:43 - May 29 with 1340 viewsphact0rri

The most interesting bit to courtail this whole 'conspiracy' is to read up on the various branches of the family and their position on jewish solidarity.. as caused a lot of turnmoil both in the business and in the family.

Reading some books on them is definitely worth it, to get a better idea of the family and the politics and in-fighting that happened. But to say the Rothchild's owned all the central banks blows my mind, and I've never heard this... and it seems to be a bit of a gaff.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 21:55 - May 29 with 1314 viewsFlashberryjack

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 01:24 - May 29 by Darran

I'm not going to watch but I love you Tone and I'm very fond of Lisa too.

Surprise !!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:26 - May 29 with 1279 viewsDr_Winston

The last thing Dav needs is you chipping in on his side.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:35 - May 29 with 1264 viewsCooperman

In fairness to her she's not one to throw insults around during a heated debate.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:47 - May 29 with 1240 viewsDarran

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:26 - May 29 by Dr_Winston

The last thing Dav needs is you chipping in on his side.

My Cousin Vinny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:49 - May 29 with 1239 viewsDr_Winston

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:47 - May 29 by Darran

My Cousin Vinny.

Been a long time since I watched it. If I've referenced it it's accidental.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:52 - May 29 with 1227 viewsDarran

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:49 - May 29 by Dr_Winston

Been a long time since I watched it. If I've referenced it it's accidental.

Just made me think of it.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:54 - May 29 with 1225 viewsDr_Winston

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 22:52 - May 29 by Darran

Just made me think of it.

It's a quality film.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 23:45 - May 29 with 1189 viewsperchrockjack

Jobbie.
It would be infinately worse if I were chipping in for you.

I do like a woman with spirit and Lisa definitely has that.

In another universe I d give her a firm hand

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 23:47 - May 29 with 1189 viewsDavillin

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 20:11 - May 29 by dickythorpe

"Intellectually dishonest".....wow just wow!!!!!

Actually, "intellectual dishonesty" is a blush-inducing compliment compared with what I could say about you.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 15:33 - May 30 with 1068 viewsnice_to_michu

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 23:45 - May 29 by perchrockjack

Jobbie.

Stay classy.
Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:04 - May 30 with 1040 viewsshandyjack

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 23:45 - May 29 by perchrockjack

Jobbie.

wow just wow

Poll: Expectation for the season

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:06 - May 30 with 1037 viewsDarran

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:04 - May 30 by shandyjack

wow just wow

Innit shocking stuff,he wants to hit a woman.

Very strange.

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:09 - May 30 with 1035 viewsshandyjack

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:06 - May 30 by Darran

Innit shocking stuff,he wants to hit a woman.

Very strange.

i reckon Lisa could take him anyway

Poll: Expectation for the season

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:11 - May 30 with 1029 viewsDarran

Lisa's mocking what she doesn't agree with on 16:09 - May 30 by shandyjack

i reckon Lisa could take him anyway

Probably.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024