Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top Gear 12:56 - May 29 with 8585 viewsexiledclaseboy

Back tonight, 8pm on BBC2.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone say that it's nowhere near as good without Clarkson and his insignificant sidekicks.

Poll: Tory leader

Top Gear on 20:32 - May 29 with 2242 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's exactly the same as before (slightly juvenile and a bit boring after ten minutes) only with different people.

I'm having some fun with Jezza fanboys on Twitter though. At least one is apoplectic. They are very committed to the cause.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 20:33]

Top Gear on 20:34 - May 29 with 2231 viewsJackfath

I thought Chris Evans promised a new style show. As has been said. It's the same as before.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Top Gear on 20:45 - May 29 with 2220 viewsblueytheblue

Sounds like just as well I missed it.

Problem is, they can't go away from the format that ( with the three presenters ) made the show popular. Looking at the people hired, couldn't see the chemistry or charisma.

Still, some good boxing on Sky.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Top Gear on 20:46 - May 29 with 2220 viewsjackportis

I can't take anyone who dyes their hair seriously. While on the same subject the same applies to middle aged men with ear rings. Loose all credibility.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Top Gear on 20:47 - May 29 with 2218 viewsexiledclaseboy

Top Gear on 20:45 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Sounds like just as well I missed it.

Problem is, they can't go away from the format that ( with the three presenters ) made the show popular. Looking at the people hired, couldn't see the chemistry or charisma.

Still, some good boxing on Sky.

Only Evans and le Blanc presenting in the studio. Brief pre-recorded appearance from Sabine Whoever she is. No sign of Eddie Jordan at all so far.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 20:53]

Top Gear on 20:59 - May 29 with 2179 viewsblueytheblue

Top Gear on 20:47 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

Only Evans and le Blanc presenting in the studio. Brief pre-recorded appearance from Sabine Whoever she is. No sign of Eddie Jordan at all so far.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 20:53]

Sabine Schmitz is a former endurance race driver and TV presenter. Holds record round the old Nürburgring circuit I do believe - in one of the specials beat Clarkson by a good distance.

She's got the most credibility car wise of anyone on the show atm.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 20:59]

Top Gear on 21:00 - May 29 with 2173 viewsexiledclaseboy

Top Gear on 20:59 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Sabine Schmitz is a former endurance race driver and TV presenter. Holds record round the old Nürburgring circuit I do believe - in one of the specials beat Clarkson by a good distance.

She's got the most credibility car wise of anyone on the show atm.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 20:59]

I don't do driving sports which probably explains why I've never heard of her.

Top Gear on 21:00 - May 29 with 2171 viewsDr_Winston

Not a bad start all things considered. They're kept too much from the old show (like the Stig intro), Evans is a bit too shouty and there's not nearly enough Sabine, but it's not the trainwreck it could have been.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Top Gear on 21:02 - May 29 with 2162 viewsJackfath

Top Gear on 21:00 - May 29 by Dr_Winston

Not a bad start all things considered. They're kept too much from the old show (like the Stig intro), Evans is a bit too shouty and there's not nearly enough Sabine, but it's not the trainwreck it could have been.

Thank you Barry Norman

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Top Gear on 21:04 - May 29 with 2155 viewsblueytheblue

Top Gear on 21:02 - May 29 by Jackfath

Thank you Barry Norman

Barry Norman did film reviews not TV shows.

Someone pointed me at the Guardian live blog. They rip it...

Top Gear on 21:04 - May 29 with 2144 viewsJackfath

Top Gear on 21:04 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Barry Norman did film reviews not TV shows.

Someone pointed me at the Guardian live blog. They rip it...

Thank you Barry Took.

Top Gear on 21:12 - May 29 with 2124 viewsblueytheblue

Top Gear on 21:04 - May 29 by Jackfath

Thank you Barry Took.

No worries Barry Humphries.

Top Gear on 21:16 - May 29 with 2107 viewsmarchamjack

to use a car analogy...that was flat

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Top Gear on 21:42 - May 29 with 2068 viewsmonmouth

Top Gear on 21:16 - May 29 by marchamjack

to use a car analogy...that was flat

You have a flat car? Do you have the receipt?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Top Gear on 21:57 - May 29 with 2044 viewsblueytheblue

Top Gear on 21:42 - May 29 by monmouth

You have a flat car? Do you have the receipt?

How would you get into a flat car?

Top Gear on 22:08 - May 29 with 1531 viewsmonmouth

Top Gear on 21:57 - May 29 by blueytheblue

How would you get into a flat car?

Maybe if you were feeling a bit deflated?
[Post edited 29 May 2016 22:10]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Top Gear on 06:32 - May 30 with 1375 viewsTheFranchise

I hadn't watched much of the last 2 seasons. Mainly because I'm not in on Sunday evenings but partly because I was bored of the format. I watched last night and it was a bit too much of the same. I'm not a fan of chris evans either.
Top Gear on 07:28 - May 30 with 1333 viewsCooperman

Top Gear on 21:00 - May 29 by Dr_Winston

'Shouty' Evans presented it in the same way as he did TFI Friday. I won't be back next week.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Top Gear on 07:30 - May 30 with 1333 viewssquarebear

I'd hoped they'd no more than doff their caps to the old format and try taking the show in a slightly different direction

Instead I watched Evans copying Clarkson's mannerisms. I'm half-suspecting he drove back to Clarkson's house after filming and tried to get into bed with him.
Top Gear on 08:57 - May 30 with 1274 viewsdailew

Top Gear on 20:28 - May 29 by Darran

I'm not watching I'm a grown up.

You missed the item on this.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Top Gear on 09:57 - May 30 with 1206 viewsStarsky

I have to say that most of you posting on here have issues?
So anyone who enjoyed the format over the years are labelled as the Clarkson Fanboys etc.
ECB is frantically monitoring several media outlets with incessant glee about the Clarksonites kicking off. Now of course, watching the new team, we now have the trendy critics who write off Evans and co after 10 minutes. Somebody mentioned politics?

ITS JUST A FACKING TV SHOW!!!

I loved watching the old show over the years especially the specials. Obviously it's well scripted with all the things that went wrong. I quite liked the look of the new show too. It's going to take some time for Evans to inject his own personality into it.

Clarkson in real life is a kunt. However it doesn't stop me enjoying his TV shows without ECB daubing me with some sort of Clarksonite brigade etc.

I'm sure you all enjoy a TV program with a kunt in it? Hell there's question time with 4 kunts on it each week.

Very tiresome. Grow up FFS.
[Post edited 30 May 2016 9:58]

It's just the internet, init.

Top Gear on 09:59 - May 30 with 1197 viewsDarran

Top Gear on 09:57 - May 30 by Starsky

So anyone who enjoyed the format over the years are labelled as the Clarkson Fanboys etc.
ECB is frantically monitoring several media outlets with incessant glee about the Clarksonites kicking off. Now of course, watching the new team, we now have the trendy critics who write off Evans and co after 10 minutes. Somebody mentioned politics?

I loved watching the old show over the years especially the specials. Obviously it's well scripted with all the things that went wrong. I quite liked the look of the new show too. It's going to take some time for Evans to inject his own personality into it.

Clarkson in real life is a kunt. However it doesn't stop me enjoying his TV shows without ECB daubing me with some sort of Clarksonite brigade etc.

I'm sure you all enjoy a TV program with a kunt in it? Hell there's question time with 4 kunts on it each week.

ECBs definitely a bit of a c*nt lately and he certainly needs to grow up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Top Gear on 10:00 - May 30 with 1191 viewsStarsky

Top Gear on 09:59 - May 30 by Darran

ECBs definitely a bit of a c*nt lately and he certainly needs to grow up.

Tiresome is the word of the weekend

Top Gear on 10:02 - May 30 with 1190 viewsJackfath

Top Gear on 09:57 - May 30 by Starsky

Being one of the more sensible posters on here, I happen to agree with you. I accept all TV for what it is. If I don't like it, I switch off. I am always aware others have differing viewpoints and respect this. It's a shame others don't feel the same as me and you.

Top Gear on 10:10 - May 30 with 1179 viewsStarsky

Top Gear on 10:02 - May 30 by Jackfath

Being one of the more sensible posters on here, I happen to agree with you. I accept all TV for what it is. If I don't like it, I switch off. I am always aware others have differing viewpoints and respect this. It's a shame others don't feel the same as me and you.

That's what I'm talking about!
I think when some folk on here watch Top Gear, their brains leave early.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024