Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top Gear 12:56 - May 29 with 8577 viewsexiledclaseboy

Back tonight, 8pm on BBC2.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone say that it's nowhere near as good without Clarkson and his insignificant sidekicks.

Poll: Tory leader

Top Gear on 12:59 - May 29 with 4663 viewsblueytheblue

Clarkson > Chris Evans
Hamster > Matt LeBlanc
May > Everyone else other than Sabine

EDIT: Not watching it out of principle. That and the Tony Bellew card is on Sky tonight.
[Post edited 29 May 2016 13:00]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Top Gear on 13:01 - May 29 with 4658 viewsexiledclaseboy

Top Gear on 12:59 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Clarkson > Chris Evans
Hamster > Matt LeBlanc

EDIT: Not watching it out of principle. That and the Tony Bellew card is on Sky tonight.

What principle?

Top Gear on 14:42 - May 29 with 4608 viewsmonmouth

Top Gear on 12:59 - May 29 by blueytheblue

Clarkson > Chris Evans
Hamster > Matt LeBlanc

That Hammond tw@t is not better than anyone. at anything. Clarkson is just a monstrous dick, but can be divertingly entertaining in that context. I quite like James May is shed nerd mode, but the way they leech around the Clarkson sphincter is embarrassing.

Matt LeBlanc is absolutely excellent in Episodes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Top Gear on 14:44 - May 29 with 4601 viewsexiledclaseboy

Top Gear on 14:42 - May 29 by monmouth

That Hammond tw@t is not better than anyone. at anything. Clarkson is just a monstrous dick, but can be divertingly entertaining in that context. I quite like James May is shed nerd mode, but the way they leech around the Clarkson sphincter is embarrassing.

Matt LeBlanc is absolutely excellent in Episodes.

You'll have to forgive Bluey. He's still sore that his tabloid pin up boy Jezza got dumped.

Top Gear on 14:45 - May 29 with 4599 viewsblueytheblue

Top Gear on 13:01 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

What principle?

The principle that I consider Chris Evans to be a grade A knob, worse than Clarkson.

Plus it was the trio of Clarkson, Hammond and May that made the show as their personas meshed well together. Just don't see it with the new lineup. Eddie Jordan on it smacks of trying to find something for him to do after Beeb reneged on the F1 deal.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Top Gear on 14:58 - May 29 with 4583 viewsmonmouth

Top Gear on 14:44 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

You'll have to forgive Bluey. He's still sore that his tabloid pin up boy Jezza got dumped.

You do wonder how someone that can often appear to be a fairly normal part of the human race can have an attachment for Cardiff City, Clarkson and Tory loons. Obviously some of the wires just never made it as far as the terminals. Perhaps God just forgot to earth him.

Top Gear on 14:59 - May 29 with 4582 viewsexiledclaseboy

Top Gear on 14:58 - May 29 by monmouth

You do wonder how someone that can often appear to be a fairly normal part of the human race can have an attachment for Cardiff City, Clarkson and Tory loons. Obviously some of the wires just never made it as far as the terminals. Perhaps God just forgot to earth him.

I blame the parents.

Top Gear on 15:22 - May 29 with 4559 viewsdickythorpe

When I saw this thread title I though ECB was going to tell us how much he was enjoying some peruvian marching powder. You know scooby do, snow...
Login to get fewer ads

Top Gear on 17:58 - May 29 with 4475 viewsjackal

Matt LeBlanc should be good, but Evans is not my cup of tea at all.

I'm not hopeful. Loved the other guys' banter.
Top Gear on 18:04 - May 29 with 4465 viewsHumpty

Top Gear on 14:45 - May 29 by blueytheblue

The principle that I consider Chris Evans to be a grade A knob, worse than Clarkson.

Plus it was the trio of Clarkson, Hammond and May that made the show as their personas meshed well together. Just don't see it with the new lineup. Eddie Jordan on it smacks of trying to find something for him to do after Beeb reneged on the F1 deal.

I like the way he punches underlings in the face when he's hungry. And then his chums fuss about him, rather than worry about the poor c*nt who has just been punched in the face.

Top banter!
Top Gear on 18:05 - May 29 with 4458 viewsDarran

Top Gear on 18:04 - May 29 by Humpty

I like the way he punches underlings in the face when he's hungry. And then his chums fuss about him, rather than worry about the poor c*nt who has just been punched in the face.

Top banter!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Top Gear on 18:06 - May 29 with 4457 viewsbuilthjack

I am watching paint drying, it's more interesting

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Top Gear on 18:43 - May 29 with 4416 viewsacejack3065

I've never been a raging top gear fan because basically I'm not a 15 year old virgin with daddy issues.

I'm tempted to over enthusiastically support the new top gear regime out of spite towards the right wing happy clapping can't c**ts that mourn the death of clarkson and c

Top gear politics ffs. What a bunch of c**ts the clarkson brigade are. No I'm not apologising because it's just a joke, like on top gear.
Top Gear on 18:45 - May 29 with 4413 viewsexiledclaseboy

Top Gear on 18:43 - May 29 by acejack3065

I've never been a raging top gear fan because basically I'm not a 15 year old virgin with daddy issues.

I'm tempted to over enthusiastically support the new top gear regime out of spite towards the right wing happy clapping can't c**ts that mourn the death of clarkson and c

Top gear politics ffs. What a bunch of c**ts the clarkson brigade are. No I'm not apologising because it's just a joke, like on top gear.

There aren't enough up arrows for this.

Top Gear on 19:04 - May 29 with 4387 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Don't watch the series

But I do like the long specials in different country's

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Top Gear on 20:00 - May 29 with 4350 viewsJackfath

It's better already

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Top Gear on 20:00 - May 29 with 4354 viewsexiledclaseboy

Here we go Clarkson fanboys. Get your poison pens at the ready.

Top Gear on 20:06 - May 29 with 4333 viewsdickythorpe

First time I'm watching since Quentin Wilson was sacked by the Beeb
Top Gear on 20:09 - May 29 with 4324 viewsmonmouth

Bored bored bored. Evans is trying to speak in the tone of bloody Clarkson.

Eight minutes of awful pap, when they are trying hard to impress. Doesn't bode well.

Top Gear on 20:11 - May 29 with 4315 viewsJackfath

When are they going to give some information about the ford focus 1.6 rather than these cars?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Top Gear on 20:15 - May 29 with 4301 viewsdickythorpe

Good post Monmouth, Evans also is trying to sound more like Murray Walker at times!!!
Top Gear on 20:16 - May 29 with 4290 viewsJackfath

One thing I've discovered from watching this show is how much Matt Le Blanc looks like me.

Top Gear on 20:21 - May 29 with 4281 viewsdickythorpe

Top Gear on 20:16 - May 29 by Jackfath

One thing I've discovered from watching this show is how much Matt Le Blanc looks like me.

Top Gear on 20:28 - May 29 with 4255 viewsDarran

I'm not watching I'm a grown up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Top Gear on 20:28 - May 29 with 4258 viewsmonmouth

Urgh had to turn itoff, couldn't bear anymore, I'm going to powerwash the fences instead.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024