Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs Wales Egg 15:08 - May 29 with 1171 viewsskippyjack

Egg.. Sky Sports
[Post edited 29 May 2016 15:14]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

England vs Wales Egg on 15:19 - May 29 with 1141 viewsdickythorpe

Gatland pushing his players to their limits in this modern era. Rob Evans is the most improved forward in britain.
Hope we don't get injury as the all blacks will show no mercy, which is why I think gatland wanted this "friendly".
Ford is playing poorly for the saes.
England vs Wales Egg on 15:21 - May 29 with 1132 viewsskippyjack

With defending like that.. the all black reserves would turn us over

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

England vs Wales Egg on 18:05 - May 29 with 1035 viewsmonmouth

So, slaughtered (it should have been 40) by England Saxons. Those players should go and practice some basic skills not go to UnZed to be dry humped.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

England vs Wales Egg on 19:10 - May 29 with 976 viewsjackportis

That was a poor show. Very poor indeed. Players looking tired and old. Same old tactic basics letting us down. The arrogant ones will only get better we are a long way behind and have regressed last 2 years

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

England vs Wales Egg on 19:17 - May 29 with 964 viewsdickythorpe

Poor second half and England weren't that great. Ford's place kicking was amateurish as was his distribution.
As always a "freindly" in rugby is left with more questions than answers....."who was really trying?"....."who wasnt putting it in?"...."who knows they are already in the starting line up for Test match?".......etc etc
England vs Wales Egg on 19:20 - May 29 with 954 viewsLoyal

Was this today 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

England vs Wales Egg on 19:25 - May 29 with 945 viewsjack247

Weirdly, this game made me appreciate how well drilled Gatland must usually get them for 6N, AI and World Cup games. They looked like they had never played together at times. Didn't think England were brilliant but they won at an absolute canter, should have been more really.

I bet we show better than that in NZ. Even though we will probably lose every test.
England vs Wales Egg on 20:24 - May 29 with 899 viewsSwansNZ

Not a good look before heading down here, well beaten by what I assume was mostly a 2nd England 15.

Carry that on in 2 weeks, and we’ll get an absolute hammering.

How did Lydiate go at open side? Don’t we have anyone else?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

England vs Wales Egg on 22:14 - May 29 with 851 viewsmonmouth

England vs Wales Egg on 20:24 - May 29 by SwansNZ

Not a good look before heading down here, well beaten by what I assume was mostly a 2nd England 15.

Carry that on in 2 weeks, and we’ll get an absolute hammering.

How did Lydiate go at open side? Don’t we have anyone else?

He injured himself after 20mins and is out of the tour apparently.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

England vs Wales Egg on 22:22 - May 29 with 840 viewsbuilthjack

How many times do these teams have to play each other? Ridiculous this same dozen or so teams playing each other 3 or 4 times a year. Hopefully one day there will be more teams on the circuit. It's boring.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England vs Wales Egg on 22:45 - May 29 with 814 viewsHighjack

England vs Wales Egg on 22:22 - May 29 by builthjack

How many times do these teams have to play each other? Ridiculous this same dozen or so teams playing each other 3 or 4 times a year. Hopefully one day there will be more teams on the circuit. It's boring.

That's rugby for ya. 99.9% of the worlds population doesn't give a flying titw@nk about it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

England vs Wales Egg on 22:52 - May 29 with 797 viewsSwansNZ

England vs Wales Egg on 22:14 - May 29 by monmouth

He injured himself after 20mins and is out of the tour apparently.

Oh great, I see he's been replaced by Ellis Jenkins - I've never heard of him.

The All Blacks have lost a 1,000 caps worth of experience since last year, but they have some very good players coming through — as always. We’re in for a dicking — I just hope the score in the first test (at least), is respectable. I’ve given up hoping for a Welsh win over NZ.

England vs Wales Egg on 22:54 - May 29 with 789 viewsSwansNZ

England vs Wales Egg on 22:22 - May 29 by builthjack

Better if they stopped off in Japan, or Canada/USA on their way over to NZ. Or maybe someone not quite as good as those 3, Hong Kong maybe.

England vs Wales Egg on 23:52 - May 29 with 749 viewsBrynmill_Jack

England vs Wales Egg on 18:05 - May 29 by monmouth

So, slaughtered (it should have been 40) by England Saxons. Those players should go and practice some basic skills not go to UnZed to be dry humped.

We need more Scarlets players lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024