Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed 19:11 - May 29 with 2178 viewsAnotherJohn

UP Langreo beat CD Alcala 2-0 this afternoon after a bad-tempered first half, which both teams ended with 10 men. Michu was controversially sent off for a second yellow card after the referee appeared to confuse him with defender Pena. With the numbers evened up, Langreo dominated the game and progressed with late goals from Acebal (pen) and Alvaras.

Things had looked black a week before in the away leg in Andalusia when CD Alcala led 2-0. But with the clock showing 90 minutes, Michu nodded into the top corner to give Langreo something to build on at home. They now progress to the second of three rounds of divisional playoffs that determine promotion to Segunda Division B.

-----

Okay, okay... don't give up the day job... I know.
UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 20:09 - May 29 with 2069 viewsdickythorpe

How's his ankles?
UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 21:03 - May 29 with 1977 viewsAnotherJohn

UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 20:09 - May 29 by dickythorpe

How's his ankles?

Hard to say given that the pace and pressures are not nearly as great in that league, though there are plenty of cloggers. As far as I can see Michu has played 90 minutes most weeks and had no real injury breaks. In an interview a few weeks ago he said the pain is diminishing and he thinks he could go to a higher level, though he doesn't know how high.
UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 21:15 - May 29 with 1945 viewsmarchamjack

NQAI could still do a job

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 13:11 - May 30 with 1546 viewsHighjack

UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 21:15 - May 29 by marchamjack

NQAI could still do a job

I've not heard of this Nqai guy, is he African?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 14:23 - May 30 with 1448 viewsmarchamjack

UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 13:11 - May 30 by Highjack

French

NGOGS brother

UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 14:28 - May 30 with 1434 viewsmarchamjack

UP Langreo win in divisional play-offs as Michu dismissed on 13:11 - May 30 by Highjack

French

NGOGS brother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024