Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 10:16 - May 30 with 27102 viewsBenJ94

Isn't it out soon?
New kit on 10:16 - May 30 with 10002 viewsItchySphincter

No.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New kit on 11:19 - May 30 with 9848 viewsshandyjack

was told June 1st, but looks to be delayed i'm guessing.

Poll: Expectation for the season

New kit on 15:05 - May 30 with 9531 viewsDafyddHuw

What's wrong with the old kit?
New kit on 16:27 - May 30 with 9412 viewsjacabertawe

New kit on 15:05 - May 30 by DafyddHuw

It's old. And obsolete. And has the wrong manufacturer.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

New kit on 16:43 - May 30 with 9374 viewsItchySphincter

New kit on 15:05 - May 30 by DafyddHuw

and how soon is soon?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New kit on 21:18 - May 30 with 9020 viewsSwansNZ

We’re waiting to confirm the signing of Bony, so he can be the first to be pictured holding it up.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

New kit on 10:22 - May 31 with 8543 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Someone was asking Leigh Dineen on Twitter about it last night. Dineen said it would be 'very soon'.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

New kit on 11:05 - May 31 with 8457 viewsshandyjack

New kit on 10:22 - May 31 by AustinIsOurHero

Someone was asking Leigh Dineen on Twitter about it last night. Dineen said it would be 'very soon'.

and as i mentioned to him last night on twitter, why does there need to be so much cloack and dagger around it, they obviously know the date so why not give people a date so nthey can stop moaning about it

Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 11:43 - May 31 with 8384 viewsAustinIsOurHero

New kit on 11:05 - May 31 by shandyjack

and as i mentioned to him last night on twitter, why does there need to be so much cloack and dagger around it, they obviously know the date so why not give people a date so nthey can stop moaning about it

Completely agree. And just have a normal launch, not that fiasco several years ago where they revealed one bit at a time, was like the bonus round on Catchphrase!!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

New kit on 11:57 - May 31 with 8338 viewsTrundle10

Innit!!! Abseiling frim the roof a few years ago. Wear the new kit last game of season. Job done. Everybody knows where they are. Extra couple of weeks selling. No brainer for me
New kit on 12:08 - May 31 with 8291 viewsmagicdaps10

Also, parents who cannot afford to buy the tops at a drop of a hat can have some warning with an official date.

The club have been poorly organised in recent years for kit launch and fans poorly informed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

New kit on 12:11 - May 31 with 8285 viewsdougie

New kit on 11:57 - May 31 by Trundle10

Innit!!! Abseiling frim the roof a few years ago. Wear the new kit last game of season. Job done. Everybody knows where they are. Extra couple of weeks selling. No brainer for me

I don't think Adidas would be too pleased if we had worn a Joma kit last game of the season :-)

The club shop is closed for stock take for a few days. I can't see them re opening with the old stock. It could be this weekend. ?
New kit on 12:16 - May 31 with 8251 viewsRico1983

Jesus, some people will moan about anything.
New kit on 12:18 - May 31 with 8242 viewsNeathJack

He appears to revel in the whole "I know and you don't" situation, while also point blank ignoring tweets about the state of the Liberty PA system.
New kit on 12:24 - May 31 with 8217 viewsJBT95

New kit on 12:08 - May 31 by magicdaps10

Also, parents who cannot afford to buy the tops at a drop of a hat can have some warning with an official date.

The club have been poorly organised in recent years for kit launch and fans poorly informed.

Well the kit always comes out in June/July so not like it's unexpected.

Bit like when people complained about Europa League tickets going on sale in September when we knew it was likely we'd make the group stage back in February.

People need to take responsibility. It's like me now already saving for 2017/18 season ticket, despite needing money for the Euros, Wales WC2018 qualifiers tournament ticket and everything else non-football related.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 12:24]
New kit on 12:37 - May 31 with 8176 viewsraynor94

New kit on 12:24 - May 31 by JBT95

Well the kit always comes out in June/July so not like it's unexpected.

Bit like when people complained about Europa League tickets going on sale in September when we knew it was likely we'd make the group stage back in February.

People need to take responsibility. It's like me now already saving for 2017/18 season ticket, despite needing money for the Euros, Wales WC2018 qualifiers tournament ticket and everything else non-football related.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 12:24]

You are going to make someone a lovely wife

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New kit on 12:52 - May 31 with 8113 viewsJBT95

New kit on 12:37 - May 31 by raynor94

Jokes aside, a bit of forward planning can't hurt.
New kit on 13:20 - May 31 with 8024 viewsLoyal

New kit on 12:37 - May 31 by raynor94

Would you shag him though ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New kit on 13:53 - May 31 with 7933 viewsMillie

Friday it is then, 3rd June
New kit on 14:16 - May 31 with 7873 viewsTrundle10

New kit on 12:16 - May 31 by Rico1983

Jesus, some people will moan about anything.

Irony
New kit on 14:52 - May 31 with 7820 viewsRico1983

New kit on 14:16 - May 31 by Trundle10

Irony

New kit on 14:58 - May 31 with 7807 viewsshandyjack

New kit on 13:53 - May 31 by Millie

Friday it is then, 3rd June

where have you seen that too?

New kit on 10:00 - Jun 1 with 7321 viewsJocJack

New kit on 14:58 - May 31 by shandyjack

where have you seen that too?

Go to JOMA images of football kits scroll down to near end of images, you'll see a swans kit??? no idea if this is true or not?
New kit on 10:19 - Jun 1 with 7276 viewsUxbridge

I'm not holding much hope on anything else but my big hope with the whole Yankee business is that our club actually runs properly from this perspective.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

New kit on 10:48 - Jun 1 with 7193 viewsdougie

It looks like we have a new front of shirt as well as new kit manufacturer. Do we know when the previous contracts run out ?. Perhaps its the end of May, June or July meaning the club is still under the previous contract and therefore has to wait.
There is no reason for the club to have to announce the date of the new shirt launch. I can't recall us ever giving a launch date weeks in advance.
The season only finished 2 weeks ago so to be honest i really couldn't care what we wear next season at this stage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024