Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Five years ago today 15:47 - May 30 with 6651 viewsDr_Winston

What are your memories of the day?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Five years ago today on 11:27 - May 31 with 1416 viewspencoedjack

Simply 1 of the best days of my life ...........
Five years ago today on 16:54 - May 31 with 1313 viewsClinton

Five years ago today on 11:13 - May 31 by shandyjack

great day , crock of gold before the game, 3 nil up halt time, Monk's toe, Lifitng the trophy. Great moments, didn't even know Kev johns had said a speech untill the next day when i came on here and someone mentioned it.

The atmosphere in the garden at the back of the Crock Of Gold was fantastic, that day. I think the news came through that Cardiff had sacked Jones while we were there.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Five years ago today on 17:00 - May 31 with 1305 viewsshandyjack

Five years ago today on 16:54 - May 31 by Clinton

The atmosphere in the garden at the back of the Crock Of Gold was fantastic, that day. I think the news came through that Cardiff had sacked Jones while we were there.

yeah i definately did, i remeber the pessimist in me at the time was thinking the worst that the news might be the only highlight of the day.
Went there for the League Cup game too, hopefully next time we get to wembley we get the same end or i'll be stuck where to go

Poll: Expectation for the season

Five years ago today on 17:07 - May 31 with 1301 viewsClinton

Five years ago today on 17:00 - May 31 by shandyjack

yeah i definately did, i remeber the pessimist in me at the time was thinking the worst that the news might be the only highlight of the day.
Went there for the League Cup game too, hopefully next time we get to wembley we get the same end or i'll be stuck where to go

We ended up there on League Cup day too, everywhere else was full or charging entry, the guys on the door said it was full so we just went in round the back.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Five years ago today on 17:37 - May 31 with 1288 viewsmonmouth

Five years ago today on 09:59 - May 31 by perchrockjack

Wasn't able to get tickets for my family as two had/have scousersish accents .

Instead we watched it all I found on to.

We had boeuf bougignon for lunch washed down with laid down Margaux from 2004 and some nougat for dessert.

I hung my large Welsh flag out of the window and a neighbour called to ask if he could watch the game with us.

I thought we were going to throw it all away at one time and got a yellow card from the missus for foul and abusive language. My son gave me a hug. My daughter told me to sod off.

Toute soudaine it's all over and I collapse in a heap. I ring me ol fella and it's very emotional. Daughter again tells me to sod off you soft bugger.

I open a bottle of Bollinger and the rest is a bit of a blur.

For some reason , borini sticks in my head, as does Sinclair and his coolness.

You berk.

2005 was a far superior year for Margaux.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Five years ago today on 19:07 - May 31 with 1247 viewswaynekerr55

Five years ago today on 16:54 - May 31 by Clinton

Walking down Wembley way. Jason Mohammed didn't half get some stick.
😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024