Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women who keep cats who live alone. 19:23 - May 31 with 3000 viewsLoyal

I won't include men in this thread purely because those that live alone and keep cats are generally wizards or wizard type people. However, I have found women who live alone and keep cats are slightly mental, any thoughts ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:28 - May 31 with 2672 viewsItchySphincter

Alcoholics.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:30 - May 31 with 2665 viewsDyfnant

I think your both correct

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:30 - May 31 with 2664 viewsLoyal

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:28 - May 31 by ItchySphincter

Alcoholics.

I'm thinking there is reasoning for them to be alone, I will qualify this I'm on about long term, not due to a loss of a partner, that's not my point. I'm talking about the fcking freaky sorts with off kilter methods.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:30 - May 31 with 2664 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Tory leader

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:32 - May 31 with 2658 viewsJackfath

They are also the type of person who never opens a window in their home. They buy products to keep their homes smelling "cotton fresh" but they really stink.

In fact anyone who buys plug in air fresheners is a minge.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:32 - May 31 with 2657 viewsLoyal

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:30 - May 31 by exiledclaseboy

But who looked after them ?

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:33 - May 31 with 2656 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Tonna-woman-launches-appeal-new-home-16-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:35 - May 31 with 2648 viewsItchySphincter

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:33 - May 31 by Darran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Tonna-woman-launches-appeal-new-home-16-

Told ew.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:37 - May 31 with 2641 viewsLoyal

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:33 - May 31 by Darran

This is an excellent example.

If she had concentrated on real things she wouldn't be looking for a rental property she would have assembled sufficient money to own her own home. And I doubt if she has ever purchased a plug in air thingy.

Hairy armpits as well no doubt, unshaven etc .....

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 21:25 - May 31 with 2538 viewsNogginthenog

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 19:37 - May 31 by Loyal

This is an excellent example.

If she had concentrated on real things she wouldn't be looking for a rental property she would have assembled sufficient money to own her own home. And I doubt if she has ever purchased a plug in air thingy.

Hairy armpits as well no doubt, unshaven etc .....

My late sister who died a horrible death 2 years ago from cancer owned a most beautiful cat who was her companion after the loss of her husband. She loved the cat and knowing she was not going to survive, among all the other burdens she was experiencing during the latter stage of her illness, she had to take the momentous and heartbreaking decision to have him put to sleep. He was not re-homeable due to long term health problems for which she willingly paid a small fortune in vet fees. My sister was not a witch or a wizard type but she was a beautiful lady and I miss her dearly. There are lots of reasons why people keep cats and I think you will find this a good enough example to perhaps change your views.
Women who keep cats who live alone. on 21:44 - May 31 with 2506 viewsLoyal

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 21:25 - May 31 by Nogginthenog

My late sister who died a horrible death 2 years ago from cancer owned a most beautiful cat who was her companion after the loss of her husband. She loved the cat and knowing she was not going to survive, among all the other burdens she was experiencing during the latter stage of her illness, she had to take the momentous and heartbreaking decision to have him put to sleep. He was not re-homeable due to long term health problems for which she willingly paid a small fortune in vet fees. My sister was not a witch or a wizard type but she was a beautiful lady and I miss her dearly. There are lots of reasons why people keep cats and I think you will find this a good enough example to perhaps change your views.

You need to read my post on this very subject.

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:01 - May 31 with 2471 viewsNogginthenog

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 21:44 - May 31 by Loyal

You need to read my post on this very subject.

I did read your posts you seem to assert that they are mental or freaky types, you did qualify it a little yes, but it seems to me your overriding position is that single women with cats are somehow abnormal in some way.That is patently untrue. In my view anyway.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 22:24]
Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:20 - May 31 with 2426 viewsmalagajack

Unpleasant whiff of misogyny on this thread, disappointing.
Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:25 - May 31 with 2411 viewsNogginthenog

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:20 - May 31 by malagajack

Unpleasant whiff of misogyny on this thread, disappointing.

Correct.
Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:30 - May 31 with 2404 viewsLoyal

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:01 - May 31 by Nogginthenog

I did read your posts you seem to assert that they are mental or freaky types, you did qualify it a little yes, but it seems to me your overriding position is that single women with cats are somehow abnormal in some way.That is patently untrue. In my view anyway.
[Post edited 31 May 2016 22:24]

Oh, bloody hell, well ok.

Bizarre, misogyny etc.

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:49 - May 31 with 2378 viewsmorningstar

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:30 - May 31 by Loyal

Oh, bloody hell, well ok.

Bizarre, misogyny etc.

You've fvcked up again haven't you!

On a side note, I have a cat called Snowy. He's got white fur.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:01 - May 31 with 2361 viewsblueytheblue

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:49 - May 31 by morningstar

We've two.

Six year old Pansy and One year old Gizmo, who just got spayed today.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:09 - May 31 with 2349 viewsmorningstar

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:01 - May 31 by blueytheblue

We've two.

Six year old Pansy and One year old Gizmo, who just got spayed today.

Did you name them after the leaders of the Soul crew bluey?

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:21 - May 31 with 2330 viewsblueytheblue

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:09 - May 31 by morningstar

Did you name them after the leaders of the Soul crew bluey?

We didn't name them. We generally tend to get cats who have had rough lives, keep their existing names.

When my now wife and I were renting a flat, people upstairs had a cat, a one year old called Oscar. Used to throw him up and down stairs, left food, litter tray outside and never cleaned them. Used Bob Martin products which are s**t. He used to come in to our flat as couldn't get back upstairs. Was a wonderful comfort when wife miscarried, he'd come in and lie next to her. We heard from another neighbour these idiots were getting rid of him, so we stepped in. Sorted his fur and flea treatment out, 9 great years till he sadly got run over.

Next came Pansy - this wonderful woman in Splott used to work for Catwell, was annoyed by some of their policies so set up her own cattery. After losing Oscar we went there as a family, this gorgeous black and white cat saw my wife, jumped onto a table and rolled on her back to be stroked - as the woman said "She's just a tart". So Pansy chose us really. Sadly the woman had to give up due to very ill health. Some cats went to other cat charities, some sadly had to be put down. When we were there, some were pretty old and ill, one had been so badly treated there was no way it could be housed - it was just too wild.

Then we saw from the same place a wonderful kitten, Benson. One of only two that survived from six kittens abandoned on the A470. Sadly he was taken far too soon, swallowed some nylon fibres which damaged the intestines and pancreas - enzymes leaked from pancreas and attacked his organs.

My wife was looking on Gumtree to see what was on offer, spotted an ad to sell a one yer old female, Gizmo. Apparently she was first owned by a family, dad kicked her, kids swung her by tail - had broken jaw, dislocated hip early on. She was then rescued, and after that rehoused with an elderly woman. The woman contracted cancer so was looking to rehouse Gizmo again. Sadly, she'd not been chipped, vaccinated or spayed; believed as an indoor cat it didn't matter...

Cats can always escape... so you need them chipped. Diseases don't respect boundaries... so need vaccinations. Female cats in heat, well, it's not enjoyable for them. Removing the ovaries and uterus also prevents certain cancers...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:31 - May 31 with 2309 viewsCooperman

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:21 - May 31 by blueytheblue

We didn't name them. We generally tend to get cats who have had rough lives, keep their existing names.

When my now wife and I were renting a flat, people upstairs had a cat, a one year old called Oscar. Used to throw him up and down stairs, left food, litter tray outside and never cleaned them. Used Bob Martin products which are s**t. He used to come in to our flat as couldn't get back upstairs. Was a wonderful comfort when wife miscarried, he'd come in and lie next to her. We heard from another neighbour these idiots were getting rid of him, so we stepped in. Sorted his fur and flea treatment out, 9 great years till he sadly got run over.

Next came Pansy - this wonderful woman in Splott used to work for Catwell, was annoyed by some of their policies so set up her own cattery. After losing Oscar we went there as a family, this gorgeous black and white cat saw my wife, jumped onto a table and rolled on her back to be stroked - as the woman said "She's just a tart". So Pansy chose us really. Sadly the woman had to give up due to very ill health. Some cats went to other cat charities, some sadly had to be put down. When we were there, some were pretty old and ill, one had been so badly treated there was no way it could be housed - it was just too wild.

Then we saw from the same place a wonderful kitten, Benson. One of only two that survived from six kittens abandoned on the A470. Sadly he was taken far too soon, swallowed some nylon fibres which damaged the intestines and pancreas - enzymes leaked from pancreas and attacked his organs.

My wife was looking on Gumtree to see what was on offer, spotted an ad to sell a one yer old female, Gizmo. Apparently she was first owned by a family, dad kicked her, kids swung her by tail - had broken jaw, dislocated hip early on. She was then rescued, and after that rehoused with an elderly woman. The woman contracted cancer so was looking to rehouse Gizmo again. Sadly, she'd not been chipped, vaccinated or spayed; believed as an indoor cat it didn't matter...

Cats can always escape... so you need them chipped. Diseases don't respect boundaries... so need vaccinations. Female cats in heat, well, it's not enjoyable for them. Removing the ovaries and uterus also prevents certain cancers...

Based on this I'm sticking to golden labs. Good post though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:32 - May 31 with 2309 viewsmorningstar

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 23:21 - May 31 by blueytheblue

Good on you bluey, people are right cvnts to animals but cats don't seem to get the protection afforded to dogs for some reason. Not as sad a story as yours, but we ended up with Snowy after moving house. Our new neighbours went on holidays for six weeks during the school break to their caravan down the Gower and left the poor thing to fend for itself. We started to feed him, and when they came back and saw that he was coming to us for food sometimes, they went and bought a dog!

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 00:22 - Jun 1 with 2266 viewsLoyal

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 22:49 - May 31 by morningstar

What ?
I think so yes.
I'm just talking pussy mate.

Women who keep cats who live alone. (n/t) on 08:26 - Jun 1 with 2152 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 8:29]
Women who keep cats who live alone. on 08:28 - Jun 1 with 2150 viewsnice_to_michu

Come on Loyal, man! Cats are awesome.

Just watching them go about their day is entertaining enough. They are so curious and agile, it's really cool watching them go hunting etc.

Ok, I really must get to work.
Women who keep cats who live alone. on 13:34 - Jun 1 with 2059 viewsLoyal

Women who keep cats who live alone. on 08:28 - Jun 1 by nice_to_michu

Come on Loyal, man! Cats are awesome.

Just watching them go about their day is entertaining enough. They are so curious and agile, it's really cool watching them go hunting etc.

Ok, I really must get to work.

I think cats are pretty cool, not as cool as dogs, but then a lot of dogs are far cooler than a lot of humans. In turn I know someone who likes cars more than people, but going back to the topic who would win in a fight between a single woman who lives alone with cats and that gorilla that was shot ?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2016 13:35]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024