Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillary Clinton 12:53 - Jun 7 with 24393 viewssnork44

Well Ms Clinton has wrapped up the Democratic nomination for the President even though she could be indicted by the FBI over the private email server scandal. Uncle Bernie is staying in, mainly hoping that she is charged and he can take over the nomination even if that happens we will end up with a President Trump.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hillary Clinton on 16:18 - Jun 7 with 6990 viewsSkipPeebles

It's highly unlikely that Clinton will be indicted, and even more so that Trump will win the presidency
Hillary Clinton on 16:29 - Jun 7 with 6985 viewsdonkeylabour

Hillary Clinton on 16:18 - Jun 7 by SkipPeebles

It's highly unlikely that Clinton will be indicted, and even more so that Trump will win the presidency

I wouldn't be so sure of that, it's looking more likely by the day.

Hilary Clinton is very disliked in the States.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Hillary Clinton on 16:34 - Jun 7 with 6979 viewsSkipPeebles

Hillary Clinton on 16:29 - Jun 7 by donkeylabour

I wouldn't be so sure of that, it's looking more likely by the day.

Hilary Clinton is very disliked in the States.

It's true that she is not a well liked candidate, but surely Trump is disliked by a larger # of voters?
Hillary Clinton on 16:39 - Jun 7 with 6977 viewsdonkeylabour

Hillary Clinton on 16:34 - Jun 7 by SkipPeebles

It's true that she is not a well liked candidate, but surely Trump is disliked by a larger # of voters?

You are looking through UK specs there mate.

Pro Guns, Isolationist, Populist, Pro Military, Anti Government.

It's a winning formula in the States.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Hillary Clinton on 16:42 - Jun 7 with 6976 viewsSkipPeebles

Hillary Clinton on 16:39 - Jun 7 by donkeylabour

You are looking through UK specs there mate.

Pro Guns, Isolationist, Populist, Pro Military, Anti Government.

It's a winning formula in the States.

Yes but Trump has already alienated many female voters, along with a large proportion of ethnic minorities; both of which make up a significant part of the electorate, and are far more likely to vote for Clinton
[Post edited 7 Jun 2016 16:42]
Hillary Clinton on 16:48 - Jun 7 with 6966 viewsdonkeylabour

Hillary Clinton on 16:42 - Jun 7 by SkipPeebles

Yes but Trump has already alienated many female voters, along with a large proportion of ethnic minorities; both of which make up a significant part of the electorate, and are far more likely to vote for Clinton
[Post edited 7 Jun 2016 16:42]

If white working class America turns out, he wins. The polls are very close between them.

I don't want him to win, I'm just stating what I've read and witnessed.

Hillary Clinton on 16:57 - Jun 7 with 6959 viewsSkipPeebles

Hillary Clinton on 16:48 - Jun 7 by donkeylabour

If white working class America turns out, he wins. The polls are very close between them.

I'm sure most sane people don't want him to win as well. However the current polls have to be taken with caution. Trump has been the presumptive Republican candidate for about a month; meaning he can fully focus on Clinton. Whereas Clinton has had to continue fighting Sanders, meaning she hasn't been fully able to attack Trump. Plus polling taken this far out from the election often produces a different result to the actual election.
Hillary Clinton on 16:59 - Jun 7 with 6955 viewsLord_Bony

Trump or Clinton. There's gotta be the makings of a world war there..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Hillary Clinton on 17:03 - Jun 7 with 6945 viewsblueytheblue

Trump or Hillary.

Racist idiot who refused to publish his tax returns or a blithering idiot of a "feminist" who put up with her husband shagging around for the sake of her own career, the whole Whitewater and email fiascos.

I'd assume the election of either will dampen the "yee haw, greatest nation on earth" egotism.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Hillary Clinton on 17:22 - Jun 7 with 6930 viewsGowerjack

Hillary Clinton on 16:48 - Jun 7 by donkeylabour

The populous better educated coasts will vote Clinton.

The under educated fly over states will vote Trump.

A few swing states will hold the balance.

Same old same old.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Hillary Clinton on 17:24 - Jun 7 with 6927 viewsdonkeylabour

Hillary Clinton on 16:59 - Jun 7 by Lord_Bony

Trump or Clinton. There's gotta be the makings of a world war there..

The irony is on foreign policy Trump might be safer.

Hilary is a neo con nutjob

Hillary Clinton on 19:08 - Jun 7 with 6874 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 17:03 - Jun 7 by blueytheblue

Trump or Hillary.

Racist idiot who refused to publish his tax returns or a blithering idiot of a "feminist" who put up with her husband shagging around for the sake of her own career, the whole Whitewater and email fiascos.

I'd assume the election of either will dampen the "yee haw, greatest nation on earth" egotism.

I think that's an unfair assessment of Hilary Clinton.

I mean, she has never come across as a raging feminist or anything like that when I've heard her talk. The fact that she could, I hope, be the first female president is a big deal regardless of what her politics are.

When she talks about income inequality between men and women, it's because it's true. Male Democratic candidates at various levels have all used this as method to attract the female vote, not just Hillary Clinton.

You describe how she put up with her husbands shenanigans "for the sake of her own career" as if that is a bad or unworthy thing to do. I would imagine that she was absolutely fuming about it and enormously embarrassing. However, if you were as qualified and highly-regarded within Democrats in America, would you just give it up because your partner was playing away? Let's be real here, Bill Clinton's shortcomings are not a great reason to dislike Hilary Clinton.
Hillary Clinton on 19:17 - Jun 7 with 6860 viewsacejack3065

The US electorate is a lot more balanced that we give them credit for over here. For Trump to win he will need large swathes of the Hispanic, black, female and moderate voting blocks to see him over the line. Appealing to the 'average joe' voter simply won't be enough to get him anywhere near the presidency.

The republican establishment have been fielding moderates for a reason. They know they need the moderate vote in states like Florida, Ohio, Colorado, Virginia and Pennyslvania to win an election. In the republican primary race, Trump has firmly squared himself in a position that appeals strictly to a narrow core vote. He's basically got five months to shift that stance. So far he hasn't moved an inch.
Hillary Clinton on 19:24 - Jun 7 with 6854 viewsGowerjack

Hillary Clinton on 19:08 - Jun 7 by nice_to_michu

I think that's an unfair assessment of Hilary Clinton.

I mean, she has never come across as a raging feminist or anything like that when I've heard her talk. The fact that she could, I hope, be the first female president is a big deal regardless of what her politics are.

When she talks about income inequality between men and women, it's because it's true. Male Democratic candidates at various levels have all used this as method to attract the female vote, not just Hillary Clinton.

You describe how she put up with her husbands shenanigans "for the sake of her own career" as if that is a bad or unworthy thing to do. I would imagine that she was absolutely fuming about it and enormously embarrassing. However, if you were as qualified and highly-regarded within Democrats in America, would you just give it up because your partner was playing away? Let's be real here, Bill Clinton's shortcomings are not a great reason to dislike Hilary Clinton.

If only Davilin were here.....

Plastic since 1974

Hillary Clinton on 19:29 - Jun 7 with 6850 viewsacejack3065

Hillary Clinton on 19:24 - Jun 7 by Gowerjack

If only Davilin were here.....

He's the only one with the authority and sufficient understanding of US politics in all of planet swans to voice an accurate opinion.

Hillary Clinton on 19:33 - Jun 7 with 6845 viewsBigPhilG

Clinton or Trump as President is a horrible thought for the world. I wouldn't put it past either to start a major conflict
Hillary Clinton on 19:35 - Jun 7 with 6842 viewsGowerjack

Hillary Clinton on 19:29 - Jun 7 by acejack3065

He's the only one with the authority and sufficient understanding of US politics in all of planet swans to voice an accurate opinion.

And his steadfast refusal to see any good in the Clintons or the Democratic Party was always entertaining.

And as for any mention of change to the 2nd Ammendment....

Plastic since 1974

Hillary Clinton on 19:35 - Jun 7 with 6840 viewsdonkeylabour

I'm more worried about Trump on issues like trade. The problem as well is with looney lefty Sanders in the race Clinton has become more isolationist on trade as well so this will have a damaging result for the global economy which could cause more political instability.

Hillary Clinton on 19:38 - Jun 7 with 6835 viewsacejack3065

Hillary Clinton on 19:35 - Jun 7 by Gowerjack

And his steadfast refusal to see any good in the Clintons or the Democratic Party was always entertaining.

And as for any mention of change to the 2nd Ammendment....

Youd swear it was the Democratic Party that lost every presidential election bar 2004 since 1992...

And yes I left 2000 out deliberately.
Hillary Clinton on 19:38 - Jun 7 with 6835 viewsGowerjack

Hillary Clinton on 19:35 - Jun 7 by donkeylabour

I'm more worried about Trump on issues like trade. The problem as well is with looney lefty Sanders in the race Clinton has become more isolationist on trade as well so this will have a damaging result for the global economy which could cause more political instability.

Nah

We'll just sell more to the Common Market!

( Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1973 ! )

Plastic since 1974

Hillary Clinton on 19:45 - Jun 7 with 6829 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 17:24 - Jun 7 by donkeylabour

The irony is on foreign policy Trump might be safer.

Hilary is a neo con nutjob

Just curious, where do your politics lie exactly? You seem to dislike Labour, UKIP and Plaid, but also describe Clinton as a new-con nutjob, so it makes me think you don't like the Tories here either.

Of course, nobody has to consistently identify with a particular party, just curious since you haven't left many spaces along the political spectrum to place your hat!
Hillary Clinton on 19:58 - Jun 7 with 6818 viewsLord_Bony

Hillary Clinton on 19:33 - Jun 7 by BigPhilG

Clinton or Trump as President is a horrible thought for the world. I wouldn't put it past either to start a major conflict

That is a sacary thought especially for the Middle East. If anyone thinks our Hilary is a fluffy liberalist, feminist then they don't know the other side to her...basically she is an evil Warhawk bitch from hell...probably taking the biggest bribe for lobbying opinions to the Senate for the arms companies.

Here she is in 2011. The US and NATO went into Libya. Totally decimated a once rich and prosperous country,killed the leader Gadaffi,turned the place to wasteland,then walked away.

Shortly afterwards Isis rolled in and took a once stable country over turning it into hell on earth.

That is the kind of foreign policy she has lined up for the US if she became president...don't get me started on that clown Trump.

Anyway,look at this sickening video for an insight of her thoughts after the assassination of Gadaffi..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Hillary Clinton on 20:03 - Jun 7 with 6804 viewsdonkeylabour

Hillary Clinton on 19:45 - Jun 7 by nice_to_michu

Just curious, where do your politics lie exactly? You seem to dislike Labour, UKIP and Plaid, but also describe Clinton as a new-con nutjob, so it makes me think you don't like the Tories here either.

Of course, nobody has to consistently identify with a particular party, just curious since you haven't left many spaces along the political spectrum to place your hat!

I don't sit neatly within any party really, so I vote pragmatically.

I'm pretty much a small State liberal in the old fashioned sense. I'm sceptical of foreign intervention.

Janan Ganesh made a similar point on the Sunday Politics. He stated regarding the so called zombie parliament that it was his type of Gov.

I would agree, less is more.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2016 20:05]

Hillary Clinton on 21:01 - Jun 7 with 6751 viewsJonnyTheJack

Started watching the Joe Rogan experience earlier and they talk about Clinton for the first like 45 minutes, they talk about that Gaddafi stuff and also a story about when Clinton was a defense attorney? and she got off a child rapist and supposedly laughed about it.

Interesting watch as always

Hillary Clinton on 21:08 - Jun 7 with 6742 viewsbuilthjack

Hillary has revenge in mind. She's going to get into the White House and suck some c@ck for the cameras.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024