Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hillary Clinton 12:53 - Jun 7 with 25129 viewssnork44

Well Ms Clinton has wrapped up the Democratic nomination for the President even though she could be indicted by the FBI over the private email server scandal. Uncle Bernie is staying in, mainly hoping that she is charged and he can take over the nomination even if that happens we will end up with a President Trump.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hillary Clinton on 08:30 - Sep 18 with 1438 viewstrampie

Hillary Clinton on 02:55 - Sep 18 by DJack

...and that's where you lose me. Both lose is great, Trump win for "hilarity" then you are sicker than most - I'm quite surprised.

A potential WW3/new cold war/hawkish willy waving ain't hilarious. I''ve disagreed with many things you've said over the years but accepted that you have a "fair" right of view but now you've demonstrated a stupidity/immaturity I never suspected existed in you.

Some people fear there may be more chance of those things happening that you list with Clinton.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hillary Clinton on 10:33 - Sep 18 with 1405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clinton is the establishment candidate. They will rather put her in office dead than have trump going against the fed globalist agenda . If she does "kark it" don't be surprised at Obama stepping into the breach for an unconstitutional "emergency" third term

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hillary Clinton on 10:46 - Sep 18 with 1393 viewsCatullus

For me it's a case of who do I dislike the least (much like Corbyn and Smith) because whichever gets in, it ain't gonna be pretty.
I have an unhealthy leaning towards Trump though. I mean, in a nationalistic, look after yourselves first, parochial way, he has some appeal.
Maybe it's brought on by decades of living with EU empire building and the immigration crisis across the continent. But for whatever reason, I prefer Trump to Clinton. She strongly represents the global elite agenda, the corporate greed, self aggrandising, selfish, lying, hoarding all the wealth1% that we should be opposing.

Maybe I don't like Trump, maybe I just hate "Hilary" more. Much like Tony Blair, she's all image and should possibly be in prison.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hillary Clinton on 10:51 - Sep 18 with 1388 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 02:55 - Sep 18 by DJack

...and that's where you lose me. Both lose is great, Trump win for "hilarity" then you are sicker than most - I'm quite surprised.

A potential WW3/new cold war/hawkish willy waving ain't hilarious. I''ve disagreed with many things you've said over the years but accepted that you have a "fair" right of view but now you've demonstrated a stupidity/immaturity I never suspected existed in you.

If you had actually read what I wrote correctly before launching into a personal tirade you would have seen I said the backlash would be fascinating and hilarious, not trumps actual policies or the result of them. The media reaction and moral outrage on Twitter would be on a scale never seen before. A grovelling Boris having to fly out to New York to meet him with his tail between his legs after the comments he made would be a funny situation to observe. All the idiots on Twitter signing petitions to get the election overturned because they don't like the results. Fascinating to watch from an observers viewpoint.

I have said on many occasions that trump is a complete and utter buffoon and neither of them are anywhere remotely worthy of being sworn into that high office so please don't paint me with the trump supporter brush. "I hope they both lose" should have been a clue.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hillary Clinton on 10:58 - Sep 18 with 1384 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 10:46 - Sep 18 by Catullus

For me it's a case of who do I dislike the least (much like Corbyn and Smith) because whichever gets in, it ain't gonna be pretty.
I have an unhealthy leaning towards Trump though. I mean, in a nationalistic, look after yourselves first, parochial way, he has some appeal.
Maybe it's brought on by decades of living with EU empire building and the immigration crisis across the continent. But for whatever reason, I prefer Trump to Clinton. She strongly represents the global elite agenda, the corporate greed, self aggrandising, selfish, lying, hoarding all the wealth1% that we should be opposing.

Maybe I don't like Trump, maybe I just hate "Hilary" more. Much like Tony Blair, she's all image and should possibly be in prison.

The biggest issue with trump is that his flagship policy relies on the assumption that Mexican people are unable to and will never learn how to climb or dig.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hillary Clinton on 11:01 - Sep 18 with 1377 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hillary Clinton on 10:58 - Sep 18 by Highjack

The biggest issue with trump is that his flagship policy relies on the assumption that Mexican people are unable to and will never learn how to climb or dig.

Or pay for a giant wall thousands of miles long just because he said they have to.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hillary Clinton on 11:07 - Sep 18 with 1364 viewsHumpty

Hillary Clinton on 10:51 - Sep 18 by Highjack

If you had actually read what I wrote correctly before launching into a personal tirade you would have seen I said the backlash would be fascinating and hilarious, not trumps actual policies or the result of them. The media reaction and moral outrage on Twitter would be on a scale never seen before. A grovelling Boris having to fly out to New York to meet him with his tail between his legs after the comments he made would be a funny situation to observe. All the idiots on Twitter signing petitions to get the election overturned because they don't like the results. Fascinating to watch from an observers viewpoint.

I have said on many occasions that trump is a complete and utter buffoon and neither of them are anywhere remotely worthy of being sworn into that high office so please don't paint me with the trump supporter brush. "I hope they both lose" should have been a clue.

He didn't paint you with the Trump supporter brush.

He said you are stupid and immature for believing they're both the same, but a Trump win would be better because it would amuse you.
Hillary Clinton on 11:21 - Sep 18 with 1349 viewsHumpty

Do you believe the shit that he spouts to thick racists then?

About how he supports American workers? And companies should stop making Americans unemployed by sending their jobs overseas?

Whilst employing illegal immigrants to build his monstrosities, and getting all the cheap tat he sells to be made in China. Doing exactly the things that he says he's going to stop. And the rubes lap it up. You like that? Because it's nationalistic?

You like him because he's against the 1% hoarding all the wealth? And against corparate greed? And self aggrandising and being selfish and lying?

F*ck me. There's not really much I can say.
Login to get fewer ads

Hillary Clinton on 11:22 - Sep 18 with 1347 viewsCatullus

Yeah, this giant wall thing, it would have to have deep, deep foundations. The cartels already use tunnels for drug running and people smuggling.
And the Mexican president has already said they're not paying. It's all a giant comedy roadshow, it's like "Miss Piggy and Animal do politics" with guest appearances from Fozzy (Bernie) and Beaker (Bill Clinton) Of course we have our very own Animal in Boris, I can't quite cast Theresa May, I can picture the Muppet but can't name her!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Hillary Clinton on 11:31 - Sep 18 with 1341 viewsHumpty

This hoarding all the wealth thing.

You've seen his tax plans?

Tax cut's for everybody. Little ones for normal people. Yuuuuuuuge ones for the rich.
Hillary Clinton on 12:52 - Sep 18 with 1320 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 11:07 - Sep 18 by Humpty

He didn't paint you with the Trump supporter brush.

He said you are stupid and immature for believing they're both the same, but a Trump win would be better because it would amuse you.

I didn't say a trump win would be better. I said I hope neither win. I have never also said they are both the same.

Does anybody actually read posts anymore before launching attacks?

Hillary Clinton on 14:15 - Sep 18 with 1285 viewsHumpty

Hillary Clinton on 12:52 - Sep 18 by Highjack

I didn't say a trump win would be better. I said I hope neither win. I have never also said they are both the same.

Does anybody actually read posts anymore before launching attacks?

I'm sorry.

I'll try to be more accurate.

You don't like either of them and you hope somebody else wins which everyone knows isn't going to happen.

But out of the two you would pick the openly racist misogynist bloke to win because you think it would be funny.

Is that better?
Hillary Clinton on 14:40 - Sep 18 with 1269 viewsDJack

Hillary Clinton on 10:51 - Sep 18 by Highjack

OK a bit sharp on my side BUT your statement "... I would pick trump because the backlash would be fascinating to watch and rather hilarious." Without your later clarification your result means the world suffers Trumps policies and or results of. Once I again I must state I was a bit harsh but you did not "say" what you thought you were saying.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Hillary Clinton on 16:52 - Sep 18 with 1241 viewsCatullus

Hillary Clinton on 11:21 - Sep 18 by Humpty

Do you believe the shit that he spouts to thick racists then?

About how he supports American workers? And companies should stop making Americans unemployed by sending their jobs overseas?

Whilst employing illegal immigrants to build his monstrosities, and getting all the cheap tat he sells to be made in China. Doing exactly the things that he says he's going to stop. And the rubes lap it up. You like that? Because it's nationalistic?

You like him because he's against the 1% hoarding all the wealth? And against corparate greed? And self aggrandising and being selfish and lying?

F*ck me. There's not really much I can say.

Well weell, this, and the later post are unnecessarily angry, aren't they?

Maybe the words "unhealthy leaning" or "maybe I don't like Trump I just hate Hilary more" passed you by?

Maybe, just maybe, it could be that I don't like either of them, I just hate Trump less? Possibly, maybe, d'ya think?

Where's the Kings horses and men, there's been an eggsplosion.

Yes, I do know Trump is spouting a lot of rubbish, that he is part of the 1%. I won't call him racist though, you can have an opinion on immigration without being racist.

As I also said, Trump and Clinton are like Corbyn and Smith to me, neither one is a great (or even good) choice, whichever one wins it's probably a loss for their country, and the world.

Try not to get worked up old fella, it's bad for your blood pressure.

Hillary Clinton on 20:09 - Sep 18 with 1209 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 16:52 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Maybe the words "unhealthy leaning" or "maybe I don't like Trump I just hate Hilary more" passed you by?

Maybe, just maybe, it could be that I don't like either of them, I just hate Trump less? Possibly, maybe, d'ya think?

Yes, I do know Trump is spouting a lot of rubbish, that he is part of the 1%. I won't call him racist though, you can have an opinion on immigration without being racist.

As I also said, Trump and Clinton are like Corbyn and Smith to me, neither one is a great (or even good) choice, whichever one wins it's probably a loss for their country, and the world.

Get over yourself.
Hillary Clinton on 21:58 - Sep 18 with 1187 viewsJack_Meoff

Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? Democrat/Republican/Tory/Labour/Blue/Red? Is it merely the illusion of choice, a pantomime to give the masses the impression that somehow we have a say? Yet our national debts increase exponentially, and we'll bomb countries abroad only to find out years later it was utterly unjustifiable, but hey ho, the profit's already been made so who cares anyway.

The Federal Reserve in the States is privately owned. This is no secret. A privately owned monetary system. Seeing as humans can do nothing without money, consider the level of control.

An act was passed in the UK in 1946 to apparently nationalise the Bank of England, but as we were bankrupt after WW2 (see John Maynard Keynes' visit to the States to get a loan - the Anglo American Loan Agreement) the bankers basically stuck up two fingers, and it's been business as usual since the Bank was set up in 1694.

Privately owned monetary systems. These pieces of paper that control our lives. Privately owned.
Consider that.

*Apologies for the ramble - wine and a sh*t performance today have been no help*
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 21:58]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Hillary Clinton on 22:24 - Sep 18 with 1165 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 21:58 - Sep 18 by Jack_Meoff

Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? Democrat/Republican/Tory/Labour/Blue/Red? Is it merely the illusion of choice, a pantomime to give the masses the impression that somehow we have a say? Yet our national debts increase exponentially, and we'll bomb countries abroad only to find out years later it was utterly unjustifiable, but hey ho, the profit's already been made so who cares anyway.

The Federal Reserve in the States is privately owned. This is no secret. A privately owned monetary system. Seeing as humans can do nothing without money, consider the level of control.

An act was passed in the UK in 1946 to apparently nationalise the Bank of England, but as we were bankrupt after WW2 (see John Maynard Keynes' visit to the States to get a loan - the Anglo American Loan Agreement) the bankers basically stuck up two fingers, and it's been business as usual since the Bank was set up in 1694.

Privately owned monetary systems. These pieces of paper that control our lives. Privately owned.
Consider that.

*Apologies for the ramble - wine and a sh*t performance today have been no help*
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 21:58]

The Bank of England is owned by HM Government.
Hillary Clinton on 22:34 - Sep 18 with 1157 viewsJack_Meoff

Hillary Clinton on 22:24 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

The Bank of England is owned by HM Government.

No, it's not.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Hillary Clinton on 22:35 - Sep 18 with 1156 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 22:34 - Sep 18 by Jack_Meoff

No, it's not.

Yes, it is.
Hillary Clinton on 23:00 - Sep 18 with 1135 viewsJack_Meoff

Hillary Clinton on 22:35 - Sep 18 by londonlisa2001

Yes, it is.

I'm not posting 'He's behind you.'

The Act passed in 1946 made no difference. You think the financiers are going to give up their control so easily? I've posted a Nicholas Shaxton book in previous posts, it's a must read
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 23:15]

Hillary Clinton on 23:25 - Sep 18 with 1115 viewslondonlisa2001

Hillary Clinton on 23:00 - Sep 18 by Jack_Meoff

I'm not posting 'He's behind you.'

The Act passed in 1946 made no difference. You think the financiers are going to give up their control so easily? I've posted a Nicholas Shaxton book in previous posts, it's a must read
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 23:15]

Treasure Islands you mean?

I have read it.

The Bank of England is nationally owned. As I've said before, when this last came up, most European central banks are (including Germany, France etc). Even the Fed is not quite as privately owned as people try to make out, it's a strange structure, but isn't 'private' in the way people imagine when they read that's it's private.
Hillary Clinton on 02:35 - Sep 19 with 1089 viewssnork44

Hillary Clinton on 13:20 - Sep 17 by nice_to_michu

Donald Trump wants to overturn abortion law, get rid of funding for Planned Parenthood (which, among other things, provides abortions for women who want one), wants to spend billions on a wall, doesn't want to overturn campaign finance laws that allow for too much money in politics, wants to overturn gay marriage laws, re-criminalize marijuana laws across the states, expand gun rights, wants a religious litmus test for immigrants, spreads doubt upon the legality of Obama being president, and many other awful things on an almost daily basis.

They are not the same, that is a myth that just won't die.

The GOP always bumps its gums about banning abortion, but gets nowhere. Some Republican states do try and outlaw abortion through archaic building laws or obscure statutes that have no relevance, but the Supreme Court has outlawed these. Also there is little to no chance for the legislature overturning Wade v Roe. Trump has announced that Obama is indeed an American born citizen! As I said I am no Trump fan, but I suspect if elected he would not enact half of the things he would do if he moved into the White House.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hillary Clinton on 10:39 - Sep 19 with 1046 viewsHumpty

Hillary Clinton on 16:52 - Sep 18 by Catullus

Angry?

I'm not angry at all. Amused more than anything. The 1% thing amused me. The corporate greed, self aggrandising, selfish, lying, hoarding all the wealth stuff even made me giggle. Vote Trump chaps. He's the antithesis of that type of thing.

You finding his nationalism appealing whilst thinking he's not racist also amused me.

Anyway, all the best.
Hillary Clinton on 13:10 - Sep 19 with 1025 viewsHighjack

Hillary Clinton on 10:39 - Sep 19 by Humpty

Angry?

I'm not angry at all. Amused more than anything. The 1% thing amused me. The corporate greed, self aggrandising, selfish, lying, hoarding all the wealth stuff even made me giggle. Vote Trump chaps. He's the antithesis of that type of thing.

You finding his nationalism appealing whilst thinking he's not racist also amused me.

Anyway, all the best.

You are clearly stupid and immature for finding funny things funny.

Hillary Clinton on 14:40 - Sep 19 with 1004 viewsnice_to_michu

Hillary Clinton on 02:35 - Sep 19 by snork44

The GOP always bumps its gums about banning abortion, but gets nowhere. Some Republican states do try and outlaw abortion through archaic building laws or obscure statutes that have no relevance, but the Supreme Court has outlawed these. Also there is little to no chance for the legislature overturning Wade v Roe. Trump has announced that Obama is indeed an American born citizen! As I said I am no Trump fan, but I suspect if elected he would not enact half of the things he would do if he moved into the White House.

I should've been clearer. You're right in saying that a president can't overturn abortion or drug laws single-handedly.

However, Trump has stated before that he wants to stuff the Supreme Court with justices similar to the deceased Antonin Scalia, which is a threat to Roe vs Wade, Obamacare, gay rights, the end of the Citizens United ruling (which, in my opinion, is the most important case of all).

So he can have a direct impact on those.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024