Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 12:01 - Jun 22 with 142001 viewsairedale

Is it worth making this a sticky one, so we can post as arising mods?

Luca Cigarini - Alalanta

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/rumour/swansea-city-enter-race

Simone Zaza - Juventus

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/boss-wants-juve-star-1813393.html

Artur Ionita - Hellas Verona

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/verona-star-linked-1813400.html
Transfer Thread on 18:43 - Jul 28 with 3587 viewsmonmouth

Transfer Thread on 18:32 - Jul 28 by magicdaps10

Thats complete bolllocks.

Ha. That's the best confirmatory source yet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 18:45 - Jul 28 with 3576 viewslondonlisa2001

Transfer Thread on 18:41 - Jul 28 by monmouth

The offer was made public on 27 January though...do you believe that the two things weren't connected Lis? Or that Guidolin didn't okay it from his perspective having been appointed on 16th?

I'm sure he did approve it. As I said, we first heard about interest in him in December, so don't know the way the timeline went. He'd played for Guidolin for a couple of years so either Guidolin was talking to us way before it was public or it was a coincidence.

Hang on - I'll bump a thread which mentions it ;-)
Transfer Thread on 18:49 - Jul 28 with 3546 viewsmonmouth

Transfer Thread on 18:45 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

I'm sure he did approve it. As I said, we first heard about interest in him in December, so don't know the way the timeline went. He'd played for Guidolin for a couple of years so either Guidolin was talking to us way before it was public or it was a coincidence.

Hang on - I'll bump a thread which mentions it ;-)

Its ok I believe you.

Oh I found it 22 December. Shit...maybe it is all evil Huwbert's doing after all....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 18:50 - Jul 28 with 3538 viewslondonlisa2001

Transfer Thread on 18:49 - Jul 28 by monmouth

Its ok I believe you.

Oh I found it 22 December. Shit...maybe it is all evil Huwbert's doing after all....

Yeah - I couldn't find the original one, but remembered mentioning it so just bumped that thread (which will annoy everyone now as the title is about Ayew staying - a common theme of every transfer window...)
Transfer Thread on 22:54 - Jul 28 with 3252 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Looks like Man City is expecting too much for Bony.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Transfer Thread on 23:17 - Jul 28 with 3094 viewsmorningstar

Transfer Thread on 22:54 - Jul 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Looks like Man City is expecting too much for Bony.

Ok, go on then. I'll probably get slaughtered for it but here's my view. Bony is on £100k a week at Man City, since he's gone there his impact has been virtually zero. So unless he was prepared to take at least a 50% drop in wages, then i very much doubt whether anyone would pay a transfer fee for him at all. There, i've said it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Transfer Thread on 23:26 - Jul 28 with 3050 viewsGriffting

Christian Tello's move to Fiorentina has hit the rocks due to them not wanting to pay 8 million euros for him.. Considering he was heavily linked with us, I think we should swoop back in. 8 million euros is a good price in my opinion, probably better than anything else you would get for that money in this window.
Transfer Thread on 00:52 - Jul 29 with 2927 viewsnyc_swans

personally i think we should all get over Bony. it's not happening. he's lost a step, lost his confidence, and it's a much bigger risk this time around. i'm all for a player "like Bony" but come on now.... this has all the makings of an expensive disaster.

bring in Llorente, a younger striker like Haller, and a creative type who can whip in a cross/thread a pass (Ziyech? Pritchard?) and then you're talking.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 01:10 - Jul 29 with 2898 viewstherealme

Transfer Thread on 00:52 - Jul 29 by nyc_swans

personally i think we should all get over Bony. it's not happening. he's lost a step, lost his confidence, and it's a much bigger risk this time around. i'm all for a player "like Bony" but come on now.... this has all the makings of an expensive disaster.

bring in Llorente, a younger striker like Haller, and a creative type who can whip in a cross/thread a pass (Ziyech? Pritchard?) and then you're talking.

He's only lost a step and confidence because he isn't playing regularly? No?

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Transfer Thread on 01:12 - Jul 29 with 2891 viewsnyc_swans

Transfer Thread on 01:10 - Jul 29 by therealme

He's only lost a step and confidence because he isn't playing regularly? No?

you might be right, but it's going to be a tough season, the toughest one yet. i don't know if we the time or money to find out.
Transfer Thread (n/t) on 01:29 - Jul 29 with 2865 viewsJack123

Transfer Thread on 01:12 - Jul 29 by nyc_swans

you might be right, but it's going to be a tough season, the toughest one yet. i don't know if we the time or money to find out.

libera nos a malo

Transfer Thread on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 2609 viewsmarchamjack

Cisse in the press today saying he rejected an approach from us and chose the 'challenge' of playing in China instead...I think he mixed up challenge with 'money'.

Anyway, if true, glad that's one striker we're not getting.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Transfer Thread on 09:27 - Jul 29 with 2585 viewsairedale

I'll be glad to see what happens to Ayew, another batch of stories in the rags today, linking him to W Ham for 16 bigguns.

Still, if Tello comes the other way it won't be too bad I suppose.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-ham-united-line-u
Transfer Thread on 09:40 - Jul 29 with 2526 viewsjojaca

Transfer Thread on 09:27 - Jul 29 by airedale

I'll be glad to see what happens to Ayew, another batch of stories in the rags today, linking him to W Ham for 16 bigguns.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/west-ham-united-line-u

I have not seen Tello play and can't judge, but whenever Barcelona is associated with a player we automatically think he is a good player. Ayew and Sigurdsson are the only players in the team that carry a goal threat. Its a big risk losing 12 goals a season PL player with a player unknown to the PL.

Even when you know, you never know?

Transfer Thread on 10:00 - Jul 29 with 2472 viewsSteensig

https://mobile.twitter.com/BafGomis/status/758613222421360640/photo/1 gomis twitter
Transfer Thread on 10:20 - Jul 29 with 2396 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 10:00 - Jul 29 by Steensig

https://mobile.twitter.com/BafGomis/status/758613222421360640/photo/1 gomis twitter

Be glad when its official.
Transfer Thread on 10:28 - Jul 29 with 2356 viewsLeonisGod

Transfer Thread on 09:27 - Jul 29 by airedale

I predict a new bumper contract. Call me a cynic if you like, but transfer rumours seem to be the main tool of agents fro getting themselves a little bonus.
Transfer Thread on 10:38 - Jul 29 with 2320 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 10:28 - Jul 29 by LeonisGod

I predict a new bumper contract. Call me a cynic if you like, but transfer rumours seem to be the main tool of agents fro getting themselves a little bonus.

I reckon that people like Huw Jenkins, players themselves, or others actually ITK, must wet themselves laughing at what appears as fact in the media.
Transfer Thread on 12:05 - Jul 29 with 2189 viewsAussieSwan

Straight off the club's Facebook page. It's done

[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 12:07]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Transfer Thread on 12:11 - Jul 29 with 2147 viewsplasjack

Transfer Thread on 12:05 - Jul 29 by AussieSwan

Straight off the club's Facebook page. It's done

[Post edited 29 Jul 2016 12:07]

Nice top, good luck to him, hopefully they are paying all his wages?.
Transfer Thread on 12:21 - Jul 29 with 2084 viewsandypitt56

Transfer Thread on 12:11 - Jul 29 by plasjack

Nice top, good luck to him, hopefully they are paying all his wages?.

60% of his wages, with any luck what happened with eder will happen to him. find some form and we can sell him at the end of the deal.
Transfer Thread on 13:43 - Jul 29 with 1897 viewstomdickharry

Now that he has left the club at least for this season, lets hope that our next "major"signing gives us better value for money and we won't make a similar mistake again.
Transfer Thread on 21:51 - Jul 29 with 1605 viewsOldjack

36 pages ,and who's been signed up of note ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Transfer Thread on 21:56 - Jul 29 with 1564 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Transfer Thread on 21:51 - Jul 29 by Oldjack

36 pages ,and who's been signed up of note ?

We went and bought Fer. And Barry Horn. That's it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Transfer Thread on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 1511 viewsGriffting

Transfer Thread on 21:56 - Jul 29 by Brynmill_Jack

We went and bought Fer. And Barry Horn. That's it

I think you are forgetting the keeper that will never play a game for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024