Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 12:01 - Jun 22 with 142372 viewsairedale

Is it worth making this a sticky one, so we can post as arising mods?

Luca Cigarini - Alalanta

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/rumour/swansea-city-enter-race

Simone Zaza - Juventus

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/boss-wants-juve-star-1813393.html

Artur Ionita - Hellas Verona

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/verona-star-linked-1813400.html
Transfer Thread on 09:21 - Jul 13 with 2451 viewsJango

Transfer Thread on 08:42 - Jul 13 by crix

Swansea are launching a £10m bid to sign Leicester's Leonardo Ulloa, as they prepare for the exits of Andre Ayew and Bafetimbi Gomis. The Daily Telegraph.

Swansea will make a £10m move for Leicester striker Leo Ulloa. The Sun.

well I sure hope these arnt true.

Would it be really that bad if went into the season with a strike force of Ayew, Ulloa and Kanu, plus a youngster. If we could sign joe Allen plus a winger and right back if be quite satisfied. Ulloa isn't gonna score 20+ goals a season but he immensely effective in other aspects of his game when needed.
Transfer Thread on 09:26 - Jul 13 with 2437 viewsPozuelosSideys

Transfer Thread on 09:21 - Jul 13 by Jango

Would it be really that bad if went into the season with a strike force of Ayew, Ulloa and Kanu, plus a youngster. If we could sign joe Allen plus a winger and right back if be quite satisfied. Ulloa isn't gonna score 20+ goals a season but he immensely effective in other aspects of his game when needed.

If that is the extent of our summer transfer business, make no bones about it, we are going down. Like, Aston Villa without a fight, down. We will create nothing, score nothing.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Transfer Thread on 10:07 - Jul 13 with 2377 viewsdobjack2

Transfer Thread on 09:26 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

If that is the extent of our summer transfer business, make no bones about it, we are going down. Like, Aston Villa without a fight, down. We will create nothing, score nothing.

If that is the extent of our transfer business will players want to leave?
Transfer Thread on 10:31 - Jul 13 with 2332 viewshobo

Ulloa would be a downgrade on Gomis or Paloschi. And £10m for a not very good 30 year old?
Transfer Thread on 10:35 - Jul 13 with 2319 viewsblaine_scfc

Transfer Thread on 09:21 - Jul 13 by Jango

Would be horrendous.

Kanu is not a premier league player, whether he plays well for Wales or not, the standard is no where near that of the Premier League.

How we strengthen in attack and on the wings will define how we do next year, go in with the strike force you have quoted then I really do fear for us. Not going to happen though so no worries.
Transfer Thread on 10:55 - Jul 13 with 2288 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Bundesliga Spotlight on Twitter, very reliable account quoting Sky Italia:
"Wolfsburg want Simone Zaza - 25m Euro's. Swansea remain interested".
Can't see us paying anywhere near 25m for anyone. I fear the post Euro 2016 inflated market is stopping us from going about our business.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Transfer Thread on 11:33 - Jul 13 with 2235 viewsGriffting

We're going to be linked with every striker that is potentially on the move this window/ out of favour with their club simply because the media know we absolutely cannot go without one. It's difficult to know what's true, or if any of these names have actually been genuine.
Transfer Thread on 11:54 - Jul 13 with 2201 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 10:55 - Jul 13 by AustinIsOurHero

Bundesliga Spotlight on Twitter, very reliable account quoting Sky Italia:
"Wolfsburg want Simone Zaza - 25m Euro's. Swansea remain interested".
Can't see us paying anywhere near 25m for anyone. I fear the post Euro 2016 inflated market is stopping us from going about our business.

While most clubs are suddenly feeling free to spend big with the new tv money set to start coming in, we're sitting here on the verge of a takeover by venture capitalists who will want to keep a tight grip of the purse strings while they get acquainted with the club/league etc.

Genuine chance we get left behind.

Simone Zaza is a quality player of the calibre we should be trying to attract, not just if we want to push up the league, but even to tread water as middle of the road finishers. £25m for our major summer signing isn't unreasonable.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 12:23 - Jul 13 with 2161 viewsdailew

Transfer Thread on 09:26 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

First post containing "we are going down" of the season.

Still a whole month to go to the start of the season.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Transfer Thread on 12:36 - Jul 13 with 2130 viewsveng9

Sunderland, Stoke and Hull haven't signed a single player yet. Burnley have signed Leitch whoever that is. Everton have signed a back up keeper and West Brom have signed Matt Phillips. Lots of teams in similar or worse positions right now.

We need to sign players don't get me wrong but not sure why people are pretending our rivals are signing loads of players. I'm sure if you went on other forums they'd be complaining about the exact same things.
Transfer Thread on 12:49 - Jul 13 with 2095 viewsPozuelosSideys

Transfer Thread on 12:23 - Jul 13 by dailew

First post containing "we are going down" of the season.

Still a whole month to go to the start of the season.

Hey idiot, can't you read? I said that if those are our transfers as noted by that poster, then we are fodder.

Not the same thing is it down arrow boy?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Transfer Thread on 12:52 - Jul 13 with 2085 viewsdailew

Transfer Thread on 12:49 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

Hey idiot, can't you read? I said that if those are our transfers as noted by that poster, then we are fodder.

Not the same thing is it down arrow boy?

What is factually incorrect about this statement?

"First post containing "we are going down" of the season. ".

Transfer Thread on 13:08 - Jul 13 with 2045 viewsPozuelosSideys

Transfer Thread on 12:52 - Jul 13 by dailew

What is factually incorrect about this statement?

"First post containing "we are going down" of the season. ".

Alright. I'll rephrase. If those transfers are the extent of our inbound business this summer, you think we wont be going down then?

Transfer Thread on 13:10 - Jul 13 with 2042 viewsdailew

Transfer Thread on 13:08 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

Alright. I'll rephrase. If those transfers are the extent of our inbound business this summer, you think we wont be going down then?

So there was nothing incorrect in my post?

Transfer Thread on 13:13 - Jul 13 with 2027 viewsmonmouth

Yes

We have no bananas.

And no we wouldn't go down even if that were that. The only thing we'd be missing is a top class goalscorer and we've not had one of those for some time. Ayew at least wouldn't be wrecking our team if he plays there so if he hasn't left then it solves an equally big problem to not have a first choice front man.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 13:21]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 13:14 - Jul 13 with 2026 viewsraynor94

And that's a big IF! let's give it a month before we say we are going down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Transfer Thread on 13:15 - Jul 13 with 2021 viewsdailew

We haven't lost anyone of significance from the squad that finished so strongly last year.
Beat Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and drew with Citeh. Also beat 5th placed West Ham 4-1 away.

Transfer Thread on 13:20 - Jul 13 with 1995 viewsAussieSwan

Linked with Benjamin Moukandjo from Lorient now. £8 million the fee quoted

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-linked-mo

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Transfer Thread on 14:49 - Jul 13 with 1866 viewskyswans

Euro set everything a month back. Our team is in America. When we get back, I'm hoping we see the transfer gossip pick up and we have 2-3 key signings by the end of the month.

As for a striker, I don't think we should be looking abroad – plenty of options that are out of favor in England. Danny Ings, Diafra Sakho are at the top of my list.

Zaza would be a great show of ambition, but I don't think there's any way we match that price tag. And if we did, it would likely mean we wouldn't match Liverpool's ask for Joey.
Transfer Thread on 15:58 - Jul 13 with 1796 viewsexiledinenglandjack

An option that i have trying to convince myself about could be balloteli, has come back and said he needs to pull his finger out and undoubtedly has some talent. Might work well under FG with the italian connection
Transfer Thread on 16:01 - Jul 13 with 1807 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 15:58 - Jul 13 by exiledinenglandjack

An option that i have trying to convince myself about could be balloteli, has come back and said he needs to pull his finger out and undoubtedly has some talent. Might work well under FG with the italian connection

Please no.
Transfer Thread on 16:02 - Jul 13 with 1804 viewsmonmouth

Transfer Thread on 15:58 - Jul 13 by exiledinenglandjack

Ha ha very amusing.

Oh shit, you're not serious are you?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 16:18 - Jul 13 with 1753 viewsskippyjack

I hope Zaza isn't true.. I'd rather we go in for his former strike partner Domenico Berardi

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Transfer Thread on 18:34 - Jul 13 with 1619 viewsGriffting

Looks like Tello will snub us for Fiorentina. I think it will come out that we were never actually formally in for him.
Transfer Thread on 21:00 - Jul 13 with 1492 viewsnyc_swans

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/13/premier-league-transfers-jose-m

everybody should take a look at the list of transfers in and out for the other clubs in the league, especially the other smaller clubs... other than a couple big signings NOT MUCH has happened for anyone.

have some perspective is it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024