Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 12:01 - Jun 22 with 141953 viewsairedale

Is it worth making this a sticky one, so we can post as arising mods?

Luca Cigarini - Alalanta

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/rumour/swansea-city-enter-race

Simone Zaza - Juventus

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/boss-wants-juve-star-1813393.html

Artur Ionita - Hellas Verona

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/verona-star-linked-1813400.html
Transfer Thread on 23:14 - Jul 23 with 3194 viewsThurrockJack92

The Express is linking us with a move for Bony.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/692558/Swansea-Wilfried-Bony-Manchester-
Transfer Thread on 23:19 - Jul 23 with 3163 viewsJack123

The Stoke fans seem rather confident now.. :(

libera nos a malo

Transfer Thread on 00:18 - Jul 24 with 3014 viewsAngelRangelQS

Hopefully a bid from us won't be too far away...
Transfer Thread on 06:24 - Jul 24 with 2845 viewsThornburyswan

Transfer Thread on 22:48 - Jul 23 by dobjack2

Telegraph are reporting that Joe is meeting mark Hughes tomorrow and that we are considering a bid.

Liverpool fans seem to think they'll get Stoke to agree to a couple of £M in add ons around staying in the Prem & finishing in the top 10 to push the £13M up towards what they paid us - not sure if Huw has his phone on, as it's a Sunday, so this might be happening a bit quick for us.
Transfer Thread on 07:06 - Jul 24 with 2810 viewsAussieSwan

any further word on Chadli over in the UK?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 7:08]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Transfer Thread on 08:41 - Jul 24 with 2703 viewsWarwickHunt

Transfer Thread on 06:24 - Jul 24 by Thornburyswan

Liverpool fans seem to think they'll get Stoke to agree to a couple of £M in add ons around staying in the Prem & finishing in the top 10 to push the £13M up towards what they paid us - not sure if Huw has his phone on, as it's a Sunday, so this might be happening a bit quick for us.

Huw was quoted last night as saying

"No rush, mun - the season doesn't start for three weeks. Anyway, I'm still putting those bundles of £50 notes into piles and seeing how big they get before they fall over. It's f*cking brilliant like".
Transfer Thread on 09:15 - Jul 24 with 2630 viewsSwansea93

Everton have had a 25m bid for Witsel accepted, hopefully that'll cool the Sigurdsson rumours.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Transfer Thread on 09:15 - Jul 24 with 2630 viewsThornburyswan

Transfer Thread on 08:41 - Jul 24 by WarwickHunt

Huw was quoted last night as saying

"No rush, mun - the season doesn't start for three weeks. Anyway, I'm still putting those bundles of £50 notes into piles and seeing how big they get before they fall over. It's f*cking brilliant like".

He'll need a few extra tesco bags to carry them too & they cost 5p each now so that's another cost to factor in!

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 09:27 - Jul 24 with 2588 viewsWarwickHunt

Transfer Thread on 09:15 - Jul 24 by Thornburyswan

He'll need a few extra tesco bags to carry them too & they cost 5p each now so that's another cost to factor in!

It's Fortnum & Mason hamper baskets now mun.
Transfer Thread on 09:29 - Jul 24 with 2579 viewsJango

Transfer Thread on 07:06 - Jul 24 by AussieSwan

any further word on Chadli over in the UK?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 7:08]

He's travelled to Australia with Spurs squad
Transfer Thread on 09:42 - Jul 24 with 2516 viewsmonmouth

Transfer Thread on 09:15 - Jul 24 by Swansea93

Everton have had a 25m bid for Witsel accepted, hopefully that'll cool the Sigurdsson rumours.

That'll annoy Sig's agent as he was busy negotiating a new contract when these 'rumours' suddenly surfaced...

Expect a press leak that 'insert club name here' is definitely interested in him tomorrow. Leicester would be my guess.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 20:55 - Jul 24 with 2255 viewsBorojack

Transfer Thread on 09:42 - Jul 24 by monmouth

That'll annoy Sig's agent as he was busy negotiating a new contract when these 'rumours' suddenly surfaced...

Expect a press leak that 'insert club name here' is definitely interested in him tomorrow. Leicester would be my guess.

Huw saying we are signing at least 3 players now 2 strikers and one other.

My noney is on Bony loan Joe Allen and Robson Kanu.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Transfer Thread on 23:05 - Jul 24 with 2059 viewsBorojack

Transfer Thread on 20:55 - Jul 24 by Borojack

Huw saying we are signing at least 3 players now 2 strikers and one other.

My noney is on Bony loan Joe Allen and Robson Kanu.

Mirror reporting we are mulling over an 8 million bid for spurs midfielder Alex Pritchard.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Transfer Thread on 23:13 - Jul 24 with 2026 viewsPozuelosSideys

Transfer Thread on 23:05 - Jul 24 by Borojack

Mirror reporting we are mulling over an 8 million bid for spurs midfielder Alex Pritchard.

Who? For £8m?

Provided we dont lose anyone, id be delighted with Bony, Nelson on loan, a pacy right back and a decent creative midfilder to replace the stroppy slaphead which we never got around to

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Transfer Thread on 23:16 - Jul 24 with 2011 viewsblaine_scfc

£8million?!?? That would be bordering on lunacy.

Not wanted at Spurs, and correct me if I am wrong, couldn't get into an awful West Brom side. I pray this is just another bulls*it paper story, or we really have lost our marbles.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 23:17]
Transfer Thread on 23:16 - Jul 24 with 2003 viewsAngelRangelQS

F*cking hell I hope not
Transfer Thread on 23:29 - Jul 24 with 1962 viewsGriffting

8 million on Alex f*cking Pritchard. What. I seriously hope not. See Stoke are interested in Chadli now too.. I wonder if they'd just rather take our head of recruitment as well, if it would be easier for them?

If we can't get chadli but we are willing to spend 12-13 odd million on him, use the money to buy Ziyech instead.
Transfer Thread on 23:41 - Jul 24 with 1925 viewsdobjack2

Transfer Thread on 23:16 - Jul 24 by blaine_scfc

£8million?!?? That would be bordering on lunacy.

Not wanted at Spurs, and correct me if I am wrong, couldn't get into an awful West Brom side. I pray this is just another bulls*it paper story, or we really have lost our marbles.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 23:17]

Weird stuff at west brom- pulis quoted as saying he didn't want to risk him in a relegation fight as he was coming back from a serious injury whilst his number 2 said that it wouldn't be fair to play a youngster when everyone else was playing cr@p.

3 games off bench and none after they got to 40 points. Sounds like a signing that the manager didn't really want.

Played well for Brentford in championship the season before but as you say not wanted at Spurs not gone to Australia with first team squad.

We were linked with him on loan before he went to west brom and were linked in June - someone we've already targeted or lazy journalism? either is likely but £8 million would appear to be a lot.
Transfer Thread on 23:44 - Jul 24 with 1916 viewskyswans

From what I've read, Spurs fans think Pritchard is the one they don't want to get away.

Good with both feet, loads of potential, just not on Eriksen's level yet, therefore not getting time.

Still, 8m is entirely too high for someone who didn't do much at WBA. I'd say 15m total for him and Chadli would be ideal.
Transfer Thread on 00:16 - Jul 25 with 1847 viewshobo

He's not even that young. 23 years old
Transfer Thread on 07:15 - Jul 25 with 1651 viewsAnotherJohn

I really hope these stories about Pritchard and Ulloa are a Huw smokescreen. They look to me like Championship players on Premiership wages.
Transfer Thread on 07:18 - Jul 25 with 1640 viewsAngelRangelQS

Transfer Thread on 07:15 - Jul 25 by AnotherJohn

I really hope these stories about Pritchard and Ulloa are a Huw smokescreen. They look to me like Championship players on Premiership wages.

That would be in line with the majority of our recent signings
Transfer Thread on 08:10 - Jul 25 with 1568 viewsWarwickHunt

Transfer Thread on 07:15 - Jul 25 by AnotherJohn

On the bright side, they'd feel at home straight away.
Transfer Thread on 09:31 - Jul 25 with 1396 viewsLandore_Jack

Joe Allen agrees terms with Stoke City and could complete £13.5m move today as Swansea City miss out

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-fc-star-joe-
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 9:32]

#backtojack

Transfer Thread on 09:50 - Jul 25 with 1349 viewsJohnw102

Hear we are looking at a 6'3" striker from Reims N'Gog sounds useful and cheap. Ex French U21 international, has Premier League experience.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024