Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 12:01 - Jun 22 with 141708 viewsairedale

Is it worth making this a sticky one, so we can post as arising mods?

Luca Cigarini - Alalanta

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/rumour/swansea-city-enter-race

Simone Zaza - Juventus

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/boss-wants-juve-star-1813393.html

Artur Ionita - Hellas Verona

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/verona-star-linked-1813400.html
Transfer Thread on 13:45 - Jul 25 with 2640 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 13:32 - Jul 25 by yescomeon

Best thing that could happen in my opinion would be for the European league to happen and for all the mega clubs to go play in it and all the mega tv deals to go follow them there. The rest of us could get on with playing football in the real world.

Football hasn't represented the real world for decades.
Transfer Thread on 13:47 - Jul 25 with 2634 viewsChief

Looks like Ayews agents playing games again - "sources to Ayew claim Napoli and Manchester City are targeting the Swansea forward"

Go on Huw, may as well make a clean sweep and get rid of him too

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Transfer Thread on 13:54 - Jul 25 with 2596 viewsyescomeon

Transfer Thread on 13:45 - Jul 25 by jasper_T

Football hasn't represented the real world for decades.

Should have thrown some inverted commas around real world there.

Upthecity!

Transfer Thread on 14:03 - Jul 25 with 2546 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 13:47 - Jul 25 by Chief

Looks like Ayews agents playing games again - "sources to Ayew claim Napoli and Manchester City are targeting the Swansea forward"

Go on Huw, may as well make a clean sweep and get rid of him too

If we hadn't sold every other striker already I wouldn't care if he stays or goes. Not good enough for this nonsense.
Transfer Thread on 14:26 - Jul 25 with 2482 viewsGriffting

Makes me laugh how Ibe is worth 15 million along with some of the other ridiculous transfer fees, but Ayew is still only worth 12 million pounds according to the rags.
Transfer Thread on 14:40 - Jul 25 with 2452 viewsMoscowJack

Transfer prices have gone insane this summer, as we will find out when we try to replace our departed or departing players.

Proven PL goalscorers like Ayew, who also works hard for the team, shouldn't be sold for anything less than 25m. Even then we might struggle to find a good replacement.

It's at times like these that your scouting department is really tested and proves its worth! Is there anyone decent at Boro or Falkirk that we could steal? ;)

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Transfer Thread on 14:48 - Jul 25 with 2395 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 14:40 - Jul 25 by MoscowJack

Transfer prices have gone insane this summer, as we will find out when we try to replace our departed or departing players.

Proven PL goalscorers like Ayew, who also works hard for the team, shouldn't be sold for anything less than 25m. Even then we might struggle to find a good replacement.

It's at times like these that your scouting department is really tested and proves its worth! Is there anyone decent at Boro or Falkirk that we could steal? ;)

The u23s play Falkirk soon so we'll see.
Transfer Thread on 14:55 - Jul 25 with 2358 viewstomdickharry

Transfer Thread on 14:40 - Jul 25 by MoscowJack

or Benfica.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 18:51 - Jul 25 with 2116 viewskyswans

Honestly wouldn't mind 25m for Ayew or Siggy if it was any other year.

But considering we've only bought a midfielder, a No. 4 GK and a No. 4 CB this summer, it'd be debilitating if we sold them now.

Less than 3 weeks till the season starts and we NEED to make three signings. Double that if Ayew and Siggy leave, and they all should be ready to come in and compete for a spot right away.
Transfer Thread on 18:57 - Jul 25 with 2082 viewsdobjack2

Transfer Thread on 14:55 - Jul 25 by tomdickharry

or Benfica.

Are you suggesting that one half of the forwards we are Swooping for is nelson Olivera? If so there are going to be some very disappointed people.
Transfer Thread on 19:00 - Jul 25 with 2053 viewsskippyjack

Transfer Thread on 18:57 - Jul 25 by dobjack2

Are you suggesting that one half of the forwards we are Swooping for is nelson Olivera? If so there are going to be some very disappointed people.

Oliviera is a decent back up option.. I've seen worse Don the shirt in the top flight.

I wouldn't complain..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Transfer Thread on 19:26 - Jul 25 with 1994 viewstomdickharry

Transfer Thread on 18:57 - Jul 25 by dobjack2

A club where we have shopped previously,just like Boro and Falkirk.
Transfer Thread on 19:30 - Jul 25 with 1975 viewsdobjack2

Transfer Thread on 19:00 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

Oliviera is a decent back up option.. I've seen worse Don the shirt in the top flight.

I wouldn't complain..

For a 3rd choice back up I would agree but I think we need someone better to fight for a starting position.
Transfer Thread on 19:45 - Jul 25 with 1924 viewsSmellyplumz

Transfer Thread on 19:00 - Jul 25 by skippyjack

I wouldn't complain..

Olivera... Oh ffs

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Transfer Thread on 19:51 - Jul 25 with 1894 viewsAngelRangelQS

Transfer Thread on 19:26 - Jul 25 by tomdickharry

A club where we have shopped previously,just like Boro and Falkirk.

For the same player too.

Wasn't given much of a chance here IMO. I'd rather we spent £15m on a striker and signed Oliveria on loan than spending £16m on two others who'll both be crap
Transfer Thread on 20:05 - Jul 25 with 1860 viewsSwansea93

Joe Allen confirmed for Stoke 5 year deal

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Transfer Thread on 20:14 - Jul 25 with 1829 viewsDDCH

shocking going to a shit hole like Stoke

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Transfer Thread on 20:16 - Jul 25 with 1812 viewsdobjack2

Transfer Thread on 20:14 - Jul 25 by DDCH

shocking going to a shit hole like Stoke

Hughes has them trying to play football and if you have money you don't have to live in the town/city that your team is in.
Transfer Thread on 21:02 - Jul 25 with 1707 viewsGriffting

Left back Achraf Lazaar from Palermo linked.. 5 million euros. Other clubs interested including Lyon and we've apparently 'joined the race'.
Transfer Thread on 21:06 - Jul 25 with 1689 viewsmonmouth

Transfer Thread on 21:02 - Jul 25 by Griffting

Left back Achraf Lazaar from Palermo linked.. 5 million euros. Other clubs interested including Lyon and we've apparently 'joined the race'.

Now that sounds more of a Guidolin job. But it's a right back we frigging need.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 21:34 - Jul 25 with 1612 viewsGriffting

Transfer Thread on 21:06 - Jul 25 by monmouth

Now that sounds more of a Guidolin job. But it's a right back we frigging need.

Don't think we've been linked with one right back since the van der wiel links at the end of the season (first team right backs). Incredible really, as I think it's our weakest position in terms of first 11.
Transfer Thread on 21:37 - Jul 25 with 1590 viewstherealme

I believe he's appy with Naughton and Rangel. I'm not fussed, would much rather strengthen elsewhere

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Transfer Thread on 21:46 - Jul 25 with 1541 viewsLeonisGod

Transfer Thread on 18:51 - Jul 25 by kyswans

Honestly wouldn't mind 25m for Ayew or Siggy if it was any other year.

But considering we've only bought a midfielder, a No. 4 GK and a No. 4 CB this summer, it'd be debilitating if we sold them now.

Less than 3 weeks till the season starts and we NEED to make three signings. Double that if Ayew and Siggy leave, and they all should be ready to come in and compete for a spot right away.

We're pretty much as we are at the end of last season, with added depth with dyer comming back. So we're ok now but it's bare bones and needs Ayew to carry on up top (which he did well at last season).

If we sign just 1 very good striker we'll have a tidy enough squad. Small but not as bad as people are making out.
Transfer Thread on 21:56 - Jul 25 with 1495 viewsmonmouth

Transfer Thread on 21:37 - Jul 25 by therealme

I believe he's appy with Naughton and Rangel. I'm not fussed, would much rather strengthen elsewhere

Left back though??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Thread on 21:59 - Jul 25 with 1484 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 21:34 - Jul 25 by Griffting

Don't think we've been linked with one right back since the van der wiel links at the end of the season (first team right backs). Incredible really, as I think it's our weakest position in terms of first 11.

Connor Roberts is gonna step up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024