Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 12:01 - Jun 22 with 141954 viewsairedale

Is it worth making this a sticky one, so we can post as arising mods?

Luca Cigarini - Alalanta

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/rumour/swansea-city-enter-race

Simone Zaza - Juventus

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/boss-wants-juve-star-1813393.html

Artur Ionita - Hellas Verona

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/verona-star-linked-1813400.html
Transfer Thread on 17:12 - Jun 29 with 2796 viewsjacktar

Transfer Thread on 16:35 - Jun 29 by Al_Bundy

So Bony would be happy to come back to us and take a 50% pay cut..

I don't think so somehow ..!!

I just don't think that money is the only consideration. Spending most of your time on the bench is very de-motivating and if you believe what has been said about Bony not being the type of player that Guardiola would be looking for, then surely there must be better options for Wilf. There would likely be the same problem of getting game time in other so called top clubs who could meet his wage demands, so is a pay cut really that far out of the question.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Transfer Thread on 17:15 - Jun 29 with 2788 viewsLeonisGod

Transfer Thread on 13:12 - Jun 28 by KGriz16

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/sunderland-afc-trans

That doesn't make any sense at all. They mention "Swansea City ace" in the title, but the article is about Bafe
Transfer Thread on 17:29 - Jun 29 with 2751 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 17:15 - Jun 29 by LeonisGod

That doesn't make any sense at all. They mention "Swansea City ace" in the title, but the article is about Bafe

They are hard wired with terms. Like, 'swoop', 'snub', 'ace' or whatever
[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 18:34]
Transfer Thread on 10:32 - Jun 30 with 2568 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Transfer Thread on 17:12 - Jun 29 by jacktar

I just don't think that money is the only consideration. Spending most of your time on the bench is very de-motivating and if you believe what has been said about Bony not being the type of player that Guardiola would be looking for, then surely there must be better options for Wilf. There would likely be the same problem of getting game time in other so called top clubs who could meet his wage demands, so is a pay cut really that far out of the question.

It must have hurt Wilf being snubbed by their arrogant superstars so publicly on the pitch too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Transfer Thread on 12:38 - Jun 30 with 2508 viewsairedale

Says here that the Dutch new boy may be on the club Dakota to the States.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/ajax-defender-mike-van-der-hoorn-could-s
Transfer Thread on 13:15 - Jun 30 with 2469 viewsAl_Bundy

Transfer Thread on 17:12 - Jun 29 by jacktar

Money over game time wins more often that not.

He will leave Man City maybe to Everton if Lukaku leaves.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2016 13:18]
Transfer Thread on 15:45 - Jun 30 with 2363 viewsGriffting

Talk of bony replacing lukaku if he leaves Everton.. Which is pretty likely.
Transfer Thread on 15:54 - Jun 30 with 2347 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 15:45 - Jun 30 by Griffting

Talk of bony replacing lukaku if he leaves Everton.. Which is pretty likely.

I think Lukaku cost about 28 mill, but what is he on per week I wonder. Will it be a big shock for Everton to pay 95k per week for Bony?
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 16:06 - Jun 30 with 2333 viewsGriffting

Transfer Thread on 15:54 - Jun 30 by airedale

I think Lukaku cost about 28 mill, but what is he on per week I wonder. Will it be a big shock for Everton to pay 95k per week for Bony?

I don't think it would be a shock really. Lukaku likely to go for 40 million +, then bony would cost probably around the 20 million mark. We know that Koeman loves a strong centre forward as the focal point of his attack.. Can actually see that happening unfortunately. Unless he goes back to soton for pelle.
Transfer Thread on 17:20 - Jun 30 with 2254 viewsOldjack

Have we've strengthened our squad in any shape or form yet ,if not why not ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Transfer Thread on 17:22 - Jun 30 with 2249 viewslondonlisa2001

Transfer Thread on 17:20 - Jun 30 by Oldjack

No.

Because no one owns us.
Transfer Thread on 17:26 - Jun 30 with 2243 viewsMurph75

I see Townsend is having a medical at palace. I'd quite like to see him join us. Can't see us playing with much width this season though.
Transfer Thread on 17:29 - Jun 30 with 2234 viewsOldjack

Transfer Thread on 17:22 - Jun 30 by londonlisa2001

No.

Because no one owns us.

Well that's just not good enough . Someone needs to take charge asap .I get a feeling it's gonna end in tears

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Transfer Thread on 17:39 - Jun 30 with 2223 viewsDrGonzo

Transfer Thread on 17:26 - Jun 30 by Murph75

I see Townsend is having a medical at palace. I'd quite like to see him join us. Can't see us playing with much width this season though.

Are we going to say this about every player that doesn't join us?
Transfer Thread on 17:47 - Jun 30 with 2208 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Transfer Thread on 17:20 - Jun 30 by Oldjack

It'll make our American tour interesting, if you factor in our internationals not going, we will have a lot of youngsters with us. I for one am looking forward to seeing Them have their chance
Transfer Thread on 17:48 - Jun 30 with 2205 viewsMurph75

Transfer Thread on 17:39 - Jun 30 by DrGonzo

Are we going to say this about every player that doesn't join us?

Only if he's a winger.
Transfer Thread on 17:53 - Jun 30 with 2198 viewsOldjack

Transfer Thread on 17:47 - Jun 30 by exiledinenglandjack

It'll make our American tour interesting, if you factor in our internationals not going, we will have a lot of youngsters with us. I for one am looking forward to seeing Them have their chance

you'll win nowt with Kids ,we've been linked to everyman and his dog ,but no one has signed ,strange ,i think we were all sorted this time last year

Transfer Thread on 18:03 - Jun 30 with 2178 viewslondonlisa2001

Transfer Thread on 17:29 - Jun 30 by Oldjack

Well that's just not good enough . Someone needs to take charge asap .I get a feeling it's gonna end in tears

I assume that once the takeover is complete, they'll start making their plans public and we'll start seeing some more movement?

Maybe it's still early - it does seem odd that nothing much is happening as far as we can see.
Transfer Thread on 19:13 - Jun 30 with 2092 viewstomdickharry

Don't be surprised if we go back to Newcastle to sign Mitrovic,we were after him last summer and we know how our DOF likes to sign players we have previously missed out on. The player is a huge talent and at 21 someone who will benefit from working with an experienced coach like Guido.
Transfer Thread on 19:27 - Jun 30 with 2079 viewsMurph75

Transfer Thread on 19:13 - Jun 30 by tomdickharry

Don't be surprised if we go back to Newcastle to sign Mitrovic,we were after him last summer and we know how our DOF likes to sign players we have previously missed out on. The player is a huge talent and at 21 someone who will benefit from working with an experienced coach like Guido.

We need a goal scorer.
Transfer Thread on 03:30 - Jul 1 with 1972 viewsWanderer

Transfer Thread on 19:13 - Jun 30 by tomdickharry

that's a pot boiler, he has not set the EPL alight but as soon as Rafa got hold of him he transformed, banged in a couple in Magpies run in and put himself about, do not throw this one in the bin yet.....might be mileage in this
Transfer Thread on 09:40 - Jul 1 with 1851 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Not specifically linked to us, but football has gone mad last few days.

Crystal palace sign Andros Townsend for £13m, whilst sending Dwight Gayle in the opposite direction for £10m.

Hulk has signed for a Chinese club for £40m & will become the 2nd highest paid player in the world after Messi.

And finally, one of the Chinese clubs has offered £38m for Ighalo of Watford, although the bid was rejected!

The world is going nuts!!!!!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Transfer Thread on 10:56 - Jul 1 with 1790 viewsairedale

Links:

Liam Shepherd back to Yeovil for 6 months, and Kyle Bartley [apparently] in Leeds for a medical.

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/swansea-city-starlet-liam-shephard-rejoins-yeovil-

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/01/report-kyle-bartley-to-compete-leeds-medica
Transfer Thread on 11:00 - Jul 1 with 1781 viewsairedale

I wonder if the transfer market will be put back a month this year because of the Copa America and the Euros? If it has it will play havoc with clubs' pre seasons, what with late holidays being taken by players partaking in the tournos.
Transfer Thread on 11:11 - Jul 1 with 1766 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I guess with Liam Shepard off we might be keeping Connor Roberts at least for the US tour to see what he can do
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024