Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Thread 12:01 - Jun 22 with 142613 viewsairedale

Is it worth making this a sticky one, so we can post as arising mods?

Luca Cigarini - Alalanta

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/rumour/swansea-city-enter-race

Simone Zaza - Juventus

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/boss-wants-juve-star-1813393.html

Artur Ionita - Hellas Verona

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/verona-star-linked-1813400.html
Transfer Thread on 19:40 - Jul 9 with 3266 viewsPinky

Joe Allen is in Swansea. Doesn't mean that he's signing for us, of course. He is from this region, after all, and might just be visiting friends after the Euros. Thought I'd post it anyway.
Transfer Thread on 19:52 - Jul 9 with 3222 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 19:40 - Jul 9 by Pinky

Joe Allen is in Swansea. Doesn't mean that he's signing for us, of course. He is from this region, after all, and might just be visiting friends after the Euros. Thought I'd post it anyway.

Was he in Rossis though?
Transfer Thread on 20:31 - Jul 9 with 3149 viewsPinky

Transfer Thread on 19:52 - Jul 9 by airedale

Was he in Rossis though?

Sausage in batter, rissole, 2 small chips and mushy peas. FACT.
Transfer Thread on 20:37 - Jul 9 with 3129 viewsmagicdaps10

New Right Back coming in next eek by all accounts..............but guess what!!?

Not going to be one for the first team but for development team.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Transfer Thread on 21:00 - Jul 9 with 3075 viewsgazza_1234

Transfer Thread on 20:37 - Jul 9 by magicdaps10

New Right Back coming in next eek by all accounts..............but guess what!!?

Not going to be one for the first team but for development team.

Extremely highly rated one though.
Transfer Thread on 21:23 - Jul 9 with 3029 viewsnyc_swans

Transfer Thread on 21:00 - Jul 9 by gazza_1234

Extremely highly rated one though.

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Tyler-Reid.aspx

apparently a bright prospect at man united who wants more opportunity.
Transfer Thread on 21:30 - Jul 9 with 2998 viewsjasper_T

Strange, the only thing we're consistently producing in the youth team ourselves seems to be promising right backs (Shephard, Roberts, Lewis).
Transfer Thread on 06:53 - Jul 10 with 2833 viewsGriffting

Sun making bold claims. Apparently we are in for barca outcast Christian Tello (15m - can't see us paying that) could see barca selling him cheap and slapping a buy back clause on him though.
Also more Joe Allen stuff, along with some interest in sotons Pelle being stamped out by a Chinese club and Villarreal seeing Eric Bailly's replacement in Frederico Fernandez at 10 million.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Thread on 09:21 - Jul 10 with 2735 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Bit of a strange one, were being linked to Shane Duffy of Blackburn. I guess we might be having a look if there's an outside chance of Fede being off
Transfer Thread on 10:17 - Jul 10 with 2639 viewsshandyjack

Transfer Thread on 19:52 - Jul 9 by airedale

Was he in Rossis though?

hopefully he'd have the sense to go to a better chip shop than that dross

Poll: Expectation for the season

Transfer Thread on 10:41 - Jul 10 with 2584 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Transfer Thread on 10:17 - Jul 10 by shandyjack

hopefully he'd have the sense to go to a better chip shop than that dross

I'd hoped that the Rossi's "joke" had run in course. It's at least 2-3 years overdue.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Transfer Thread on 10:42 - Jul 10 with 2577 viewsAngelRangelQS

Transfer Thread on 09:21 - Jul 10 by exiledinenglandjack

Bit of a strange one, were being linked to Shane Duffy of Blackburn. I guess we might be having a look if there's an outside chance of Fede being off

Wonder if we'd then move for James Chester? Very impressed with him during the euros and we had an interest in January
Transfer Thread on 10:42 - Jul 10 with 2575 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Transfer Thread on 09:21 - Jul 10 by exiledinenglandjack

He has got a lovely voice mind................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Transfer Thread on 10:54 - Jul 10 with 2559 viewsdobjack2

Transfer Thread on 10:42 - Jul 10 by AngelRangelQS

Wonder if we'd then move for James Chester? Very impressed with him during the euros and we had an interest in January

Too small for a centre half. We would be even more likely to concede at set pieces than we are now and that is saying something.
Transfer Thread on 11:19 - Jul 10 with 2510 viewsAl_Bundy

Solid new RB needed... players for the dev team should be brought in to understudy established players with a couple of seasons left in them. We don't have that at RB.
Transfer Thread on 13:48 - Jul 10 with 2326 viewsjasper_T

Jay Fulton and Adam King have both signed big, long contracts now. Fulton still had two years to run on his old one, and hasn't pulled up any trees on his loan spells...
Transfer Thread on 13:51 - Jul 10 with 2315 viewsdobjack2

Transfer Thread on 13:48 - Jul 10 by jasper_T

Jay Fulton and Adam King have both signed big, long contracts now. Fulton still had two years to run on his old one, and hasn't pulled up any trees on his loan spells...

Relegation insurance?
Transfer Thread on 16:28 - Jul 10 with 2171 viewscrix

JOSE TO WIELD AXE AT UNITED
Sky Sports News HQ has been told Tyler Blackett and Guillermo Varela are set to be sold by Manchester United after Jose Mourinho deemed them surplus to requirements at Old Trafford.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wouldn't mind us making a cheeky bid for both of those.
Transfer Thread on 18:24 - Jul 10 with 1998 viewsskippyjack

Can't believe we haven't signed Scott Shepherd or Craig Sibbald yet.. remarkable!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2016 18:25]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Transfer Thread on 18:27 - Jul 10 with 1990 viewsjasper_T

Transfer Thread on 16:28 - Jul 10 by crix

Sky Sports News HQ has been told Tyler Blackett and Guillermo Varela are set to be sold by Manchester United after Jose Mourinho deemed them surplus to requirements at Old Trafford.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why are people so obsessed with United players around here? True loyalties showing through?
Transfer Thread on 18:32 - Jul 10 with 1973 viewsairedale

Transfer Thread on 16:28 - Jul 10 by crix

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Blackett boy is a big unit, over 6', but the South American lad is only 5' 8". I wonder if size matters for a right back, because they're more like wingers these days?
Transfer Thread on 18:42 - Jul 10 with 1934 viewsGriffting

Tyler Reid is supposedly the right back having his medical next week from United. Looks a right bloody unit. Not the best on the ball yet but good pace and strength apparently.
Transfer Thread on 18:54 - Jul 10 with 1905 viewsjackeinstein

Transfer Thread on 18:27 - Jul 10 by jasper_T

Why are people so obsessed with United players around here? True loyalties showing through?

Have to agree with you on this one Jasper people seem to have an obsession with players from big clubs having watched all of the players mentioned there Swansea counterparts would edge it for me on all counts.
Kingsley won u21 academy and Vice Presidents player of the year
Connor Roberts won 6 player of the year awards at Yeovil
Aaron Lewis won u18 academy and Vice Presidents player of the year
Wonder if the Man Utd forums are creaming themselves at the thought of Swansea players.
Transfer Thread on 20:33 - Jul 10 with 1728 viewsairedale

More news about Tello, but somewhere else I read that he'd cost less than £10 mill.

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/swansea-hijack-fiorentina-forw
Transfer Thread on 21:21 - Jul 10 with 1644 viewsmonmouth

Apparently we're in competition for Robbo-Kanu with three other premier teams, Hull and Leicester (!) being two.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024