Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! 10:08 - Jun 24 with 4238 viewscockneyswan

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong!

Financial Meltdown now!

Mass unemployment next!

More Austerity,

Falling living standards for all UK residents !

Welcome to life on the outside!

Oh and what joy Boris as next Prime Minister!
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:45 - Jun 29 with 803 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:33 - Jun 29 by jackrabbit

You've succumbed to the BBC's agenda:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/keep-eye-bbc-journos-driving-political-agen

I've noticed this since Friday morning.

But, unfortunately, not only the BBC. still peddling 'consequences' and its 'remain' bias.

I noticed for example they quoted the FTSE 250 which had fallen further than the FTSE 100, the universally accepted stockmarket measure. The fact that the FTSE was UP on a week earlier wasn't mentioned. All negative stuff propagated.

Tune in to a Brexit item on Radio 5 Live and after 20 minutes you want to top yourself. They should use Private Fraser as special correspondent

It's becoming crystal clear that the remain side, or at least a sizeable chunk of it want Britain to fail as a result of Brexit so they can smugly say "we told you so!"
It was all over this very forum the moment the result was announced from some very prominent and respected posters, too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:46 - Jun 29 with 800 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:45 - Jun 29 by Brynmill_Jack

It's becoming crystal clear that the remain side, or at least a sizeable chunk of it want Britain to fail as a result of Brexit so they can smugly say "we told you so!"
It was all over this very forum the moment the result was announced from some very prominent and respected posters, too.

P.S. The BBC are knives out for Corbyn too judging by the coverage

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:48 - Jun 29 with 799 viewsLord_Bony

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:45 - Jun 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Huge result against the Globalist agenda,Big Brother and the New World Order Bryn ....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:50 - Jun 29 with 790 viewsBarrySwan

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:27 - Jun 29 by raynor94

So we have to negotiate a single market agreement with the EU who are saying we will have to agree to freedom of movement, so what actually has the leave campaign achieved?

Oh no.

Presumably the USA, China. India, Japan, Korea, Canada, Aus etc etc will all have to agree to freedom of movement as well.

Or am I just dreaming that they are trading quite happily with 28 EU countries as we speak?
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:52 - Jun 29 with 784 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:50 - Jun 29 by BarrySwan

Oh no.

Presumably the USA, China. India, Japan, Korea, Canada, Aus etc etc will all have to agree to freedom of movement as well.

Or am I just dreaming that they are trading quite happily with 28 EU countries as we speak?

Ignore him. He's the BBC's Baglan correspondent.................................

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 23:03 - Jun 29 with 757 viewsKerouac

A plan...

http://www.iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Brexit-interactive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 00:32 - Jun 30 with 726 viewsEbo

*cough* http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-cannot-have-single-marke

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 00:44 - Jun 30 with 722 viewsKerouac

Christopher George (Made in Britain Trade Centres chief executive)

- "Britain has become much too focused on doing trade with the EU which is less and less important in the terms of global trade. Now that Britain has voted to leave the European Union, the British Government needs to start working as soon as possible on developing a new global trade policy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 16:11 - Jul 1 with 639 viewsdailew

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:24 - Jun 29 by BarrySwan

Well there you go even article 50 is rising in the markets.

So

1) FTSE is up

2) Article 50 is up

3) Pound is stabilising and no doubt will go up and down just like it always has

I always thought FTSE was more of a reflection of global markets as the top companies are global.

Pound hasn't recovered at all. In fact it's gone even lower.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024