Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne and plaid - what happens now 22:43 - Jun 24 with 3510 viewsHighjack

So their number one policy of begging Brussels for more money ad nauseum has gone down the shi itter, where do they go from here? Perhaps the party of Wales will have to actually think of a way for Wales to create her own wealth and well being.

I see carwyns knee jerk reaction is to beg Westminster for more money via the Barnett formula. How original and thoughtful our esteemed politicians are.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 23:03 - Jun 24 with 2017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Scots want to team up with the mayor of london to deal with Brussels. No mention of plaid unfortunately. Mwaahahhaahahahahahah

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 23:08 - Jun 24 with 2011 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 23:12 - Jun 24 with 1999 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 23:08 - Jun 24 by yescomeon

Mmmmnnn. Plaid - sh*t welsh assembly election results, outshone by ukip. Not to mention virtually ALL of Wales voted out. Houston - This mission is f*cked

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 23:20 - Jun 24 with 1986 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Not to worry

Boris will give us the cash

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 23:56 - Jun 24 with 1949 viewsyescomeon

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 23:12 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Mmmmnnn. Plaid - sh*t welsh assembly election results, outshone by ukip. Not to mention virtually ALL of Wales voted out. Houston - This mission is f*cked

Who give a sh*t reallly. The political landscape has changed. Plaid need to be clear and honest about independence and the aim to make Wales an independent country within the EU. UKIPers aren't going to be converted but its the direction they should take now in my opinion.

Upthecity!

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 00:10 - Jun 25 with 1936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 23:56 - Jun 24 by yescomeon

Who give a sh*t reallly. The political landscape has changed. Plaid need to be clear and honest about independence and the aim to make Wales an independent country within the EU. UKIPers aren't going to be converted but its the direction they should take now in my opinion.

That may be what you want, and plaid too. The rest of Wales has gone to the ballot box twice to thwart those ambitions. That's all I'm saying.

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 00:39 - Jun 25 with 1916 viewsyescomeon

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 00:10 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

That may be what you want, and plaid too. The rest of Wales has gone to the ballot box twice to thwart those ambitions. That's all I'm saying.

And I agree with you but Plaid ain't exactly breaking down the door at the senedd as it is. Stand up for what you believe in and be up front about it for christs sake. Today has shown that anything is possible.

Upthecity!

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 00:54 - Jun 25 with 1911 viewsKerouac

Plaid are marooned on a flimsy raft up shit creek.

The Welsh public don't want independence (2%).
They don't want the EU (17 out of 22 regions voted out).
They don't want Plaid (UKIP made the gains Plaid should have last time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 01:31 - Jun 25 with 1886 viewsKilkennyjack

Rubbish

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 05:20 - Jun 25 with 1861 viewsHighjack

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 01:31 - Jun 25 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish

Yes I agree, sadly Plaid are rubbish.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 06:19 - Jun 25 with 1851 viewsDr_Winston

Securing Independence for Wales in Europe.

They should probably rethink that slogan. Also the whole "independence" thing since their main reason for wanting to stay was a £500m handout.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 07:53 - Jun 25 with 1812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 06:19 - Jun 25 by Dr_Winston

Securing Independence for Wales in Europe.

They should probably rethink that slogan. Also the whole "independence" thing since their main reason for wanting to stay was a £500m handout.

Did you hear that Carwyn has said he wants to deal with the EU directly? I don't think he's understood the result. Nice little sideswipe at the valleys yesterday from him - something along the lines of they should be grateful to the EU because of the funding they've received.

I think that's actually an indictment on the WAG and the UK government for not being pro active in generating wealth and sustainable employment in those areas . Lazy b*stsrds.

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 07:58 - Jun 25 with 1808 viewsperchrockjack

One thing is clear.

Wales desperately needs England to support it if Scotland goes.

Wales has no wealth, it has to rely on others.

It's sad but thst s how it is.

What the likes of tramp should do is to get down on his knees and be thankful England simply doesn't cut Wales adrift. England doesn't need Wales. Plaid should disband and Leanne go back to her previous job

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:06 - Jun 25 with 1787 viewsyescomeon

Wales doesn't need England anymore than the UK needs the EU. Wales has to rely on "handouts" because she is not given the chance to raise her own tax. Wales will never improve her situation until she is given control over her own affairs, whether that is in the UK (UK is relegated to the history books if we leave) or on her own. Any group of people has the ability to be self sufficient if they choose to.

Upthecity!

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:13 - Jun 25 with 1778 viewsperchrockjack

Wales has not the legal or financial structure of Scotland to break away.

Taxes? From whom. How much?

Wales has always been inextricably linked with England, to leave the union would lave to starvation.

It's why welsh people always vote against it.

Try canvassing support in Swansea for plaid

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:19 - Jun 25 with 1766 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:06 - Jun 25 by yescomeon

Wales doesn't need England anymore than the UK needs the EU. Wales has to rely on "handouts" because she is not given the chance to raise her own tax. Wales will never improve her situation until she is given control over her own affairs, whether that is in the UK (UK is relegated to the history books if we leave) or on her own. Any group of people has the ability to be self sufficient if they choose to.

So you think we should be self sufficient but within the EU ? Won't we be getting hand outs from them though? So we won't be self sufficient and therefore not self determining????

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:47 - Jun 25 with 1752 viewsyescomeon

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:13 - Jun 25 by perchrockjack

Wales has not the legal or financial structure of Scotland to break away.

Taxes? From whom. How much?

Wales has always been inextricably linked with England, to leave the union would lave to starvation.

It's why welsh people always vote against it.

Try canvassing support in Swansea for plaid

You are right but I don't see what is wrong with trying to put the structure in place that would allow us to be self sufficient if we chose to be. Or working towards meeting criteria for EU membership. It would imply improving the situation in Wales from what it currently is.

Upthecity!

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:51 - Jun 25 with 1746 viewsyescomeon

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:19 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

So you think we should be self sufficient but within the EU ? Won't we be getting hand outs from them though? So we won't be self sufficient and therefore not self determining????

Do all nations in the EU receive handouts? An independent Wales within the EU would have far more self determination than they do at present.

Upthecity!

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:00 - Jun 25 with 1733 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 08:51 - Jun 25 by yescomeon

Do all nations in the EU receive handouts? An independent Wales within the EU would have far more self determination than they do at present.

I disagree. One thing that may not be obvious now is that in the UK we are one of four. In the EU we would be one of 27/28. We would be lumped into a one size fits all dictatorship and the nuances and needs of a country like ours would be ignored. It's like being one of twenty odd children to one of four. We wouldn't get the same focus or attention.

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:09 - Jun 25 with 1722 viewsyescomeon

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:00 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I disagree. One thing that may not be obvious now is that in the UK we are one of four. In the EU we would be one of 27/28. We would be lumped into a one size fits all dictatorship and the nuances and needs of a country like ours would be ignored. It's like being one of twenty odd children to one of four. We wouldn't get the same focus or attention.

We don't get to collect and distribute our own taxes, how do we have any self determination.

Upthecity!

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:15 - Jun 25 with 1711 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:09 - Jun 25 by yescomeon

We don't get to collect and distribute our own taxes, how do we have any self determination.

A country of our size would be in debt to the troika in no time at all. We simply don't have the resources .

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:25 - Jun 25 with 1697 viewsyescomeon

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:15 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

A country of our size would be in debt to the troika in no time at all. We simply don't have the resources .

I think we do have resources, and there are plenty of countries out there smaller than Wales that manage just fine.

Upthecity!

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:57 - Jun 25 with 1678 viewsnice_to_michu

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:25 - Jun 25 by yescomeon

I think we do have resources, and there are plenty of countries out there smaller than Wales that manage just fine.

What resources are you referring to?

A lot of the smaller countries that are doing well have large financial service sectors, I don't envision Wales having that. So what would keep the country afloat?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 9:58]
Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 10:00 - Jun 25 with 1666 viewsDr_Winston

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 09:57 - Jun 25 by nice_to_michu

What resources are you referring to?

A lot of the smaller countries that are doing well have large financial service sectors, I don't envision Wales having that. So what would keep the country afloat?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 9:58]

Water?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 11:38 - Jun 25 with 1619 viewswaynekerr55

Leanne and plaid - what happens now on 10:00 - Jun 25 by Dr_Winston

Water?

Way to take a holiday

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024