Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't believe it! 09:06 - Jun 25 with 9528 viewscockneyswan

I still can't believe it's real "the numpties" have taken us out. I was kinda hoping it was just a bad dream but alas no. but never mind we gonna have an extra £350 million to spend on the NHS, oh hang on that was a mistake! (Far age). But never mind Ukip told us we can take as long as we want to leave and get new trade deals in place. Wrong again,,, EU you're gone in 2 years not a day longer! Oh what joyful prospects the Brexiters have given GB!
I don't believe it! on 09:13 - Jun 25 with 4090 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Never mind mate. You Londoners can just bury your heads and ignore the wishes of the majority and pretend it never happened.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I don't believe it! on 09:20 - Jun 25 with 4080 viewsBigPhilG

There was a democratic vote and the U.K. has spoken. Democracy is something that is alien to the EU
I don't believe it! on 10:00 - Jun 25 with 4027 viewsnice_to_michu

I don't believe it! on 09:20 - Jun 25 by BigPhilG

There was a democratic vote and the U.K. has spoken. Democracy is something that is alien to the EU

Did he even once say that he doesn't accept the result?

He disagrees with the decision, it's not hard to comprehend.
I don't believe it! on 10:06 - Jun 25 with 4019 viewsHighjack

Referendum tantrum no:4755862479 on planetswans duly noted and received.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I don't believe it! on 10:07 - Jun 25 with 4015 viewsdailew

I don't believe it! on 09:20 - Jun 25 by BigPhilG

The old undemocratic EU chestnut.

Just after a democratic vote that see the UK leaving the EU completely.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

I don't believe it! on 10:12 - Jun 25 with 3997 viewsmagicdaps10

Fellow Brits calling people numpties!!!

I certainly wont follow what these peoples believe in if they cant even show their fellow man any respect.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

I don't believe it! on 10:29 - Jun 25 with 3960 viewsexiledclaseboy

This may be wishful thinking on my part but the more I think about it the less I think we'll actually leave the EU. Johnson and Gove looked terrified at their press conference yesterday. They didn't expect to win, probably didn't want to win, just to f*ck Cameron up. And they certainly didn't expect Cameron to chuck them the keys to No 10 and say "right, get on with it. Your problem now lads".

Time will tell.

Poll: Tory leader

I don't believe it! on 10:33 - Jun 25 with 3949 viewsMurph75

I don't believe it! on 09:13 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Never mind mate. You Londoners can just bury your heads and ignore the wishes of the majority and pretend it never happened.

You've been lied to from the beginning. All the normal ones amongst could see that from the beginning. It must be a great feeling knowing you've just been mugged.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/leave-campaign-rows-back-key-ple
Login to get fewer ads

I don't believe it! on 10:35 - Jun 25 with 3945 viewsjackonicko

I don't believe it! on 10:29 - Jun 25 by exiledclaseboy

This may be wishful thinking on my part but the more I think about it the less I think we'll actually leave the EU. Johnson and Gove looked terrified at their press conference yesterday. They didn't expect to win, probably didn't want to win, just to f*ck Cameron up. And they certainly didn't expect Cameron to chuck them the keys to No 10 and say "right, get on with it. Your problem now lads".

Time will tell.

The response from the EU has been similar, if you look underneath the superficial 'out means out' statements. Merkel has been much more moderate than Tusk, Junker and Schultz.

(They are three of those mythical four/five presidents referred to during the campaign).

Some of the hyperbole and panic of yesterday was extraordinary. Momentous it was. Apocalyptic it wasn't.
I don't believe it! on 10:37 - Jun 25 with 3939 viewswestside

But Brexit said they'll stop immigration mun
I don't believe it! on 10:39 - Jun 25 with 3929 viewsraynor94

Time will tell.

Just not on your part, the pair of them were like rabbits in the headlights, I honestly believe they didn't expect to win. and the enormity of the situation is dawning on them

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

I don't believe it! on 10:43 - Jun 25 with 3914 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I don't believe it! on 10:33 - Jun 25 by Murph75

You've been lied to from the beginning. All the normal ones amongst could see that from the beginning. It must be a great feeling knowing you've just been mugged.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/leave-campaign-rows-back-key-ple

Ah the Guardian. If you're going to quote at least quote a source less hysterical than yourself

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I don't believe it! on 10:43 - Jun 25 with 3911 viewsItchySphincter

Time will tell.

There is a perfectly reasonable set of circumstances that will see us remain in the EU. I've just need a bit of time to work it out, but it's doable. It's not over yet! :)
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 10:44]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I don't believe it! on 10:45 - Jun 25 with 3904 viewsjackonicko

I don't believe it! on 10:39 - Jun 25 by raynor94

Just not on your part, the pair of them were like rabbits in the headlights, I honestly believe they didn't expect to win. and the enormity of the situation is dawning on them

It certainly wasn't the modern day equivalent of Thatcher's 'where there is doubt, let us bring hope' speech.
I don't believe it! on 10:47 - Jun 25 with 3899 viewsMurph75

I don't believe it! on 10:43 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah the Guardian. If you're going to quote at least quote a source less hysterical than yourself

Sorry pal, I forgot your lot read the s@n.
I don't believe it! on 10:50 - Jun 25 with 3891 viewsWhiterockin

If the original poster is an example of the attitude of people who voted in. I am glad that I voted out and have the courage to allow the country to move forward. Yes there will be difficult times, but the status quo was no longer acceptable. The Europe we went into is not the Europe now, we needed to come out. Thursday changed the politics in our country and Europe for good.

It has been like having toothache and being to scared to have the tooth out. The step has been taken and in the end the country will benefit. I expect some other European countries to have a referendum soon and leave, possibly Belgium and the Netherlands. Countries like Poland and Romania will stay as they are, while Greece, Spain and Portugal are broke and are going nowhere.

By the time we are completely out other countries will be going through the process. The EU is no longer fit for purpose. For the first time in a long time the UK has taken the lead. It must be strange for the original poster to live in a country where the majority are numpties. Possibly it is time for them to emigrate.
I don't believe it! on 10:54 - Jun 25 with 3877 viewsGreatBritton

I don't believe it! on 10:50 - Jun 25 by Whiterockin

If the original poster is an example of the attitude of people who voted in. I am glad that I voted out and have the courage to allow the country to move forward. Yes there will be difficult times, but the status quo was no longer acceptable. The Europe we went into is not the Europe now, we needed to come out. Thursday changed the politics in our country and Europe for good.

It has been like having toothache and being to scared to have the tooth out. The step has been taken and in the end the country will benefit. I expect some other European countries to have a referendum soon and leave, possibly Belgium and the Netherlands. Countries like Poland and Romania will stay as they are, while Greece, Spain and Portugal are broke and are going nowhere.

By the time we are completely out other countries will be going through the process. The EU is no longer fit for purpose. For the first time in a long time the UK has taken the lead. It must be strange for the original poster to live in a country where the majority are numpties. Possibly it is time for them to emigrate.

Wouldn't it have been better to talk to the dentist about treatment and keep the tooth?
I don't believe it! on 10:56 - Jun 25 with 3869 viewsMurph75

I don't believe it! on 10:54 - Jun 25 by GreatBritton

Wouldn't it have been better to talk to the dentist about treatment and keep the tooth?

Brilliant
I don't believe it! on 11:03 - Jun 25 with 3843 viewsBoundy

I don't believe it! on 10:37 - Jun 25 by westside

But Brexit said they'll stop immigration mun

more bullshit ,no they didn't

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

I don't believe it! on 11:09 - Jun 25 with 3816 viewsWhiterockin

Cameron tried that earlier in the year and got nowhere.
I don't believe it! on 11:10 - Jun 25 with 3811 viewsDr_Winston

Depends if you've already spent 20 years talking to the dentist and got nowhere.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I don't believe it! on 11:10 - Jun 25 with 3810 viewsMrSwansea

[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 11:11]

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

I don't believe it! on 11:12 - Jun 25 with 3803 viewsDr_Winston

I don't believe it! on 10:47 - Jun 25 by Murph75

Sorry pal, I forgot your lot read the s@n.

Brynnie's a Morning Star man.

Thanks for providing yet more evidence of the outright self-delusion and misplaced contemptuous mindset of many of those railing against Brexiters though.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I don't believe it! on 11:15 - Jun 25 with 3792 viewsMurph75

I don't believe it! on 11:12 - Jun 25 by Dr_Winston

Brynnie's a Morning Star man.

Thanks for providing yet more evidence of the outright self-delusion and misplaced contemptuous mindset of many of those railing against Brexiters though.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Self delusion? If you've got a mirror in the house take a good look in it.

If you think yesterdays decision is going to make this country a better place its you that's deluded mush.
I don't believe it! on 11:16 - Jun 25 with 3791 viewsDr_Winston

I don't believe it! on 11:15 - Jun 25 by Murph75

Self delusion? If you've got a mirror in the house take a good look in it.

If you think yesterdays decision is going to make this country a better place its you that's deluded mush.

I have no idea if yesterday's vote is going to make it a better place. No more idea than you have that it's going to make it a worse one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024