Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour about to collapse. 09:44 - Jun 26 with 19004 viewstrampie

Labour is on the verge of collapse both internally and amongst voters, apparently a third of people that voted Labour in the last General Election would now vote for other parties, people are also speculating that up to a half of the Labour shadow cabinet could resign.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour about to collapse. on 12:48 - Jun 26 with 1478 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour about to collapse. on 12:45 - Jun 26 by Dr_Winston

He's been an MP for 33 years. If he's not a career politician then he's hiding it well.

He hasn't gone to usual (these days) route of university to special adviser to parachuted into a safe seat backbencher to minister to cabinet though.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour about to collapse. on 12:48 - Jun 26 with 1475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour about to collapse. on 12:43 - Jun 26 by Lohengrin

On the first part you're joking, right? We'd be here for months posting up links.

Empathy? It would get support from me and anybody else of a nationalist bent. A nation's infrastructure is exactly that. It's both a shared inheritance and a shared obligation to maintain.

If nothing else I think the vote to Leave may be the signal for a real sea-change in British politics. It is going to free people up, embolden them to say what they really think. We've all been taken for a ride for far too long.

I agree with what you say. But you don't have to be further right of Blair to love and want the best for your country.

One or two links would have done but if it's too hard to choose from the many thousands you are suggesting then I'll either have to take your word for it. Or not.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour about to collapse. on 12:50 - Jun 26 with 1475 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 12:37 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

His political Labour party hate him for not being a career politician and being elected by the little people. It's about time they were made to realise its the little people who elected them in the first place.

Please explain how Corbyn isn't the very definition of a career politician.

He's as 'career politician' as it's possible to get.
Labour about to collapse. on 12:52 - Jun 26 with 1469 viewsDr_Winston

Labour about to collapse. on 12:48 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

He hasn't gone to usual (these days) route of university to special adviser to parachuted into a safe seat backbencher to minister to cabinet though.

True. There are a few that haven't but not many.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Labour about to collapse. on 13:00 - Jun 26 with 1463 viewsLohengrin

Labour about to collapse. on 12:48 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I agree with what you say. But you don't have to be further right of Blair to love and want the best for your country.

One or two links would have done but if it's too hard to choose from the many thousands you are suggesting then I'll either have to take your word for it. Or not.

Take your pick...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour about to collapse. on 13:09 - Jun 26 with 1451 viewsCooperman

Labour about to collapse. on 12:04 - Jun 26 by Darran

John McDonnell just said on Sky News that the Tories are in disarray.

That must have been before the 6th shadow cabinet resignation then.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Labour about to collapse. on 13:12 - Jun 26 with 1445 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 11:24 - Jun 26 by jackonicko

I've sat and watched all the big Sunday politics shows thus far. These are the big TV events where our politicians speak to the country and provide calm assurance.

No Prime Minister. no chancellor. No Home Secretary. No foreign secretary. No leader of the opposition. No leader of the Leave Campaign. None of the other big beasts of the Leave campaign other than IDS. Liam Fox doesn't count.

Our PM has done nothing since he announced he was quitting at 8am on Friday morning. He may not agree with the result, but he is still the prime minister until October.

At a time of genuine national crisis (and I don't think it's hyperbole to say that it is), our country leaders and the leaders on both sides of the debate are in hiding. That is not leadership. It's outrageous.

The problem is that it is incredibly difficult for any of them to know what to do.

A referendum which should never have been called, turned into a Conservative party internal battle, while the only person of note from any party who actually wanted Brexit to win has absolutely no mandate from the British electorate to do anything.

No one on the leave side ever wanted to leave. none of the conservatives want to leave other than a few right wing loons who take their political ideas of foreign relations from reruns of Dads Army, none of Labour want to leave other than possibly their leader who has absolutely no support whatsoever from his parliamentary party and a ridiculously insignificant German who saw an opportunity for advancement. None of the national parties want to leave, the Lib Dems don't want to leave and yet they are sitting on a result caused by people protesting about the unfairness of their lives by voting for the one thing guaranteed to make them worse off.

They thought maybe they could spin it out a bit and get offered some sweeteners from the EU to allow Boris or similar to return to the people with a new deal and our bluff has been called by the EU partners who were supposedly 'desperate for us to stay', but who are now saying we should sod off as quickly as humanly possible while they attempt to remove guards from the Calais camps and move financial services to Frankfurt as quickly as their feet can carry them.

Meanwhile, the people who voted in protest now say in relatively large numbers that they were only joking or alternatively say 'we can be like Norway' ignoring the fact that Norway has free movement of people, is bound by virtually every EU regulation without veto or input, and is one of the two countries that can supply the EU member states with gas and is therefore in a pretty powerful negotiating position.

It's an absolute disaster and to be frank my only surprise is that Cameron hasn't said he'll leave on Monday.

But there we go, at least 'London' is unhappy.
Labour about to collapse. on 13:16 - Jun 26 with 1437 viewsPhil_S

Labour about to collapse. on 13:12 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

The problem is that it is incredibly difficult for any of them to know what to do.

A referendum which should never have been called, turned into a Conservative party internal battle, while the only person of note from any party who actually wanted Brexit to win has absolutely no mandate from the British electorate to do anything.

No one on the leave side ever wanted to leave. none of the conservatives want to leave other than a few right wing loons who take their political ideas of foreign relations from reruns of Dads Army, none of Labour want to leave other than possibly their leader who has absolutely no support whatsoever from his parliamentary party and a ridiculously insignificant German who saw an opportunity for advancement. None of the national parties want to leave, the Lib Dems don't want to leave and yet they are sitting on a result caused by people protesting about the unfairness of their lives by voting for the one thing guaranteed to make them worse off.

They thought maybe they could spin it out a bit and get offered some sweeteners from the EU to allow Boris or similar to return to the people with a new deal and our bluff has been called by the EU partners who were supposedly 'desperate for us to stay', but who are now saying we should sod off as quickly as humanly possible while they attempt to remove guards from the Calais camps and move financial services to Frankfurt as quickly as their feet can carry them.

Meanwhile, the people who voted in protest now say in relatively large numbers that they were only joking or alternatively say 'we can be like Norway' ignoring the fact that Norway has free movement of people, is bound by virtually every EU regulation without veto or input, and is one of the two countries that can supply the EU member states with gas and is therefore in a pretty powerful negotiating position.

It's an absolute disaster and to be frank my only surprise is that Cameron hasn't said he'll leave on Monday.

But there we go, at least 'London' is unhappy.

Now now you will just have the "leave" voters coming on here and telling you you need to get over it
Login to get fewer ads

Labour about to collapse. on 13:21 - Jun 26 with 1430 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 13:16 - Jun 26 by Phil_S

Now now you will just have the "leave" voters coming on here and telling you you need to get over it

True - but I'd have more respect for you to be honest if you weren't making millions from printing all those 'f***off Europe' leaflets from your Trust financed mansion. Or something. Wibble.

Labour about to collapse. on 13:23 - Jun 26 with 1426 viewsPhil_S

Labour about to collapse. on 13:21 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

True - but I'd have more respect for you to be honest if you weren't making millions from printing all those 'f***off Europe' leaflets from your Trust financed mansion. Or something. Wibble.

Only in it from what I can get out of it to be honest

Well that and answering questions that people can then repeat elsewhere with a different answer completely
Labour about to collapse. on 13:29 - Jun 26 with 1419 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 13:23 - Jun 26 by Phil_S

Only in it from what I can get out of it to be honest

Well that and answering questions that people can then repeat elsewhere with a different answer completely

It's a shame that we were misled about the Trust's stance on Europe. I mean surely after tweeting 'hola' we could have expected a more united, pro EU campaign. Instead, you've all been eerily silent.

Labour about to collapse. on 13:30 - Jun 26 with 1414 viewspikeypaul

Some people really are like spoilt little brats when things do not go their way.

People of the country have spoken,it is now for the politicians to do what we pay them to do and rather than hide away.

The sooner article 50 is implemented and the wishes of the British people carried out the better.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour about to collapse. on 13:34 - Jun 26 with 1405 viewsPhil_S

Labour about to collapse. on 13:29 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

It's a shame that we were misled about the Trust's stance on Europe. I mean surely after tweeting 'hola' we could have expected a more united, pro EU campaign. Instead, you've all been eerily silent.

I've been ti Brussels too and of course took a USA holiday before the dollar collapsed
Labour about to collapse. on 13:35 - Jun 26 with 1402 viewsPhil_S

Labour about to collapse. on 13:30 - Jun 26 by pikeypaul

Some people really are like spoilt little brats when things do not go their way.

People of the country have spoken,it is now for the politicians to do what we pay them to do and rather than hide away.

The sooner article 50 is implemented and the wishes of the British people carried out the better.

It is of course customary to name names in these circumstances so the floor is yours

What was your swaying factor in voting to leave?
Labour about to collapse. on 13:35 - Jun 26 with 1402 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 13:30 - Jun 26 by pikeypaul

Lol.
Labour about to collapse. on 13:37 - Jun 26 with 1195 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour about to collapse. on 12:45 - Jun 26 by Dr_Winston

He's been an MP for 33 years. If he's not a career politician then he's hiding it well.

Well you know what I mean. the likes of the millibands were seemingly bred for politics and nothing else. Completely different to Corbyn.

Labour about to collapse. on 13:40 - Jun 26 with 1186 viewsLohengrin

Labour about to collapse. on 12:48 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

He went down the other usual route of Trades Union placement.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour about to collapse. on 13:43 - Jun 26 with 1178 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour about to collapse. on 12:50 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

Please explain how Corbyn isn't the very definition of a career politician.

He's as 'career politician' as it's possible to get.

He was a union rep before entering politics . Yes, he has spent most of his life in Westminster but in contrast to the millibands of this world he did actually do something else before.

Labour about to collapse. on 13:43 - Jun 26 with 1178 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 13:37 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Well you know what I mean. the likes of the millibands were seemingly bred for politics and nothing else. Completely different to Corbyn.

Oh come on Brynnie, he went from student reactionary to trade union to lefty London councillor to parliament. He's the left wing equivalent to Oxford, conservative central office, safe seat in the shires.
Labour about to collapse. on 13:46 - Jun 26 with 1169 viewstrampie

Labour about to collapse. on 11:40 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

You are the biggest idiot dreamer on here. You have no truck with any of the working class. I bet you've retired , have no mortgage and just want an independent Wales because your hatred of Britain gives you a sense of belonging or identity. See a shrink

Well you would bet wrongly then, i'm working, working class from the valleys, family members wont have Churchills name mentioned in the house, other family members have protested with placards before it was trendy to do so, the area I come from is not far away from where a cloth was dipped in sheeps blood and was raised back in the day.
I know a Tory when I see one and I have to say not only are Labour Tories but Swansea people in general are Red Tories also unfortunately.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour about to collapse. on 13:46 - Jun 26 with 1169 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour about to collapse. on 13:43 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

Oh come on Brynnie, he went from student reactionary to trade union to lefty London councillor to parliament. He's the left wing equivalent to Oxford, conservative central office, safe seat in the shires.

We'll agree to disagree over that one! If he's the opposite to the bullingdon boys he's ok with me Lisa!

Labour about to collapse. on 13:46 - Jun 26 with 1169 viewsmonmouth

I'm still in a you've all made your bed now lie in it' mode. Probably the most amusing thing I've seen on the tellybox is some market trader saying 'I voted out but expected to wake up on Friday and still be in. Now I'm scared and wish I hadn't voted out'

Oh and as a ps, the fact these c**ts that were quick to shout the odds for the last 6 weeks have now disappeared of the face of the planet is despicable. We should really have some lynch mobs to flush them out to explain themselves. I've been quite taken by Canada lately. Anyone coming?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2016 13:51]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Labour about to collapse. on 13:49 - Jun 26 with 1158 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 13:46 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

We'll agree to disagree over that one! If he's the opposite to the bullingdon boys he's ok with me Lisa!

You've just voted to make sure the most Bullingdon of the Bullingdon boys takes over Brynnie.

The others are just a teaser ad for what's about to come.
Labour about to collapse. on 13:51 - Jun 26 with 1150 viewsPhil_S

Eight members of the shadow cabinet down

Corbyn has to go surely
Labour about to collapse. on 13:52 - Jun 26 with 1149 viewsmonmouth

Labour about to collapse. on 11:22 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Gloria de Piero has resigned from the labour front bench now. Wonder if she needs comforting.

The fact I have no idea who she is is probably telling.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024