Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour about to collapse. 09:44 - Jun 26 with 19048 viewstrampie

Labour is on the verge of collapse both internally and amongst voters, apparently a third of people that voted Labour in the last General Election would now vote for other parties, people are also speculating that up to a half of the Labour shadow cabinet could resign.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour about to collapse. on 19:51 - Jun 26 with 1266 viewsskippyjack

They have 'psychological' issues obviously.. not a lot going on upstairs.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Labour about to collapse. on 20:07 - Jun 26 with 1211 viewswaynekerr55

Labour about to collapse. on 19:47 - Jun 26 by WarwickHunt

The same Emily Thornberry who sneered at "white van man" in Rochester?

She wants to join the elite in Sheen, doesn't she?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Labour about to collapse. on 20:23 - Jun 26 with 1187 viewsperchrockjack

Is it possible to elevate ones class .

If one wherecto become a millionaire ,have a large home/s ,and employ staff, does that change your class or it it yet again pitiful infighting a clear show of the anachronistic drivel of class.

Until this country frees itself of these tags of social apartheid this country we ll never progress.

Traitors to the fookn what.

1926 it ain't.

Done on iPad.

No drink,drugs,animals involved

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Labour about to collapse. on 20:28 - Jun 26 with 1165 viewsDarran

Labour about to collapse. on 20:23 - Jun 26 by perchrockjack

Is it possible to elevate ones class .

If one wherecto become a millionaire ,have a large home/s ,and employ staff, does that change your class or it it yet again pitiful infighting a clear show of the anachronistic drivel of class.

Until this country frees itself of these tags of social apartheid this country we ll never progress.

Traitors to the fookn what.

1926 it ain't.

Done on iPad.

No drink,drugs,animals involved

"Is it possible to elevate ones class"

Yes leave Wales.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour about to collapse. on 21:27 - Jun 26 with 1125 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Bryant becomes number 12 to depart the shadow cabinet.

Poll: Tory leader

Labour about to collapse. on 21:31 - Jun 26 with 1114 viewsperchrockjack

Deeply disturbing Andrew, all jokes aside.

This disingenuous piece of filth must see some sense of decency and resign.

Frankly, son of Benn would do ok as would Andy burnham.

No more London lefty, no more idealistic chump like Blair,

Our country needs a leader of some description and I see nobody at all

Labour about to collapse. on 21:31 - Jun 26 with 1113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Labour about to collapse. on 20:28 - Jun 26 by Darran

"Is it possible to elevate ones class"

Yes leave Wales.

The majority of the remainers are those on here who turned their backs on their own country. To earn the "coin" in that London. Out of touch with their roots, that's what they are.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Labour about to collapse. on 21:34 - Jun 26 with 1105 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Labour about to collapse. on 21:27 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Chris Bryant becomes number 12 to depart the shadow cabinet.

What happens if he can't find MPs to agree to replace those who resign? Has this ever happened before?

Will him, John McDonnell and Diane Abbott cover all the posts between them...?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour about to collapse. on 21:37 - Jun 26 with 1096 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour about to collapse. on 21:34 - Jun 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

What happens if he can't find MPs to agree to replace those who resign? Has this ever happened before?

Will him, John McDonnell and Diane Abbott cover all the posts between them...?

Lord knows. If he can't fill a shadow cabinet he'll have to quit I assume.

Labour about to collapse. on 21:44 - Jun 26 with 1077 viewsexiledclaseboy

Last sentence of the penultimate paragraph is a stinger.

Labour about to collapse. on 21:47 - Jun 26 with 1069 viewsperchrockjack

He s being kind by referring to him as decent.

That s a killer letter

Labour about to collapse. on 21:54 - Jun 26 with 1041 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 21:31 - Jun 26 by Brynmill_Jack

The majority of the remainers are those on here who turned their backs on their own country. To earn the "coin" in that London. Out of touch with their roots, that's what they are.

Ok, that's enough.

P*** off Brynnie. Some of us left because there simply weren't jobs available in our chosen fields in Swansea. We didn't want to, and we made sacrifices to move from the people we loved, but we did it because we wanted to do the best we could.

Some of us then then built lives elsewhere so stayed. But some of us care very deeply about our families and friends in Swansea and also care very deeply about our city and country.

Stop being so f***ing offensive. I've had enough of it. You're supposed to be a caring, sharing, Corbynite. It doesn't stretch very far does it.
Labour about to collapse. on 21:57 - Jun 26 with 1023 viewsmonmouth

Ouch. The biggest killer of course is making it public. It was clearly written for public consumption rather than for Corbyn. He's a gonner. Milibandy (v 2.0) come on down. Bryant should give up his safe seat for him as he's so concerned for 'the party'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Labour about to collapse. on 21:58 - Jun 26 with 1019 viewslifelong

Labour about to collapse. on 21:54 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

Ok, that's enough.

P*** off Brynnie. Some of us left because there simply weren't jobs available in our chosen fields in Swansea. We didn't want to, and we made sacrifices to move from the people we loved, but we did it because we wanted to do the best we could.

Some of us then then built lives elsewhere so stayed. But some of us care very deeply about our families and friends in Swansea and also care very deeply about our city and country.

Stop being so f***ing offensive. I've had enough of it. You're supposed to be a caring, sharing, Corbynite. It doesn't stretch very far does it.

I think Brynnie was throwing you a worm there Lisa.
Labour about to collapse. on 21:59 - Jun 26 with 1014 viewssherpajacob

Labour about to collapse. on 21:44 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

so how did your constituents in the Rhondda vote Chris?,

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Labour about to collapse. on 22:02 - Jun 26 with 999 viewsperchrockjack

I would have loved to have stayed in my home town. Domestic and family issues led me here and I'm very very grateful to live where I do in a lovely peninsular.

I find it pretty offensive myself to see emigres getting abuse. It's as if one isn't allowed to cross the tawe.

I didn't really think Swansea people were petty ,vindictive inward looking people consumed with a warped inverted snobbery.

Some return home to live, most ,like me, would die before that.

This country is class divided.

Why wasn't my question regarding classifying of class answered.

Plenty of abuse from tramp, killer and bigphil but no answers., so how..

How

Labour about to collapse. on 22:04 - Jun 26 with 975 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour about to collapse. on 21:58 - Jun 26 by lifelong

I think Brynnie was throwing you a worm there Lisa.

Sadly, lifelong, having read some comments on here in the past few days, I really don't think he was.
Labour about to collapse. on 22:07 - Jun 26 with 968 viewsKilkennyjack

Ok, that's enough.

Well said Lisa.

Beware of the Risen People

Labour about to collapse. on 22:09 - Jun 26 with 958 viewsHighjack

Labour about to collapse. on 21:44 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

The last paragraph is a bit harsh, but I personally think the person who really broke the Labour party was Blair.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour about to collapse. on 22:09 - Jun 26 with 955 viewsmonmouth

Well I couldn't wait to get out.

Only kidding.

It is a seriously offensive suggestion.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Labour about to collapse. on 22:14 - Jun 26 with 935 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Owain Glyndwr left Wales for London to further his career.

Just sayin...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Labour about to collapse. on 22:14 - Jun 26 with 927 viewsWingstandwood

Ok, that's enough.

Hey and coming from you from London? Where you so ( so caring?) thought decent hospital car-parking facilities at Morriston Hospital that my late father was denied after taking my late blood drenched grandmother whom had earlier collapsed?..... Came second place to a CARDIFF BAY white-elephant-opera-house that has so far been partially funded and subsidised to a tune of over £60 Million? Who did you quote now Churchill was it not?

Argus!

Labour about to collapse. on 22:15 - Jun 26 with 919 viewstrampie

Ok, that's enough.

Brynnie had to be told.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour about to collapse. on 22:18 - Jun 26 with 908 viewsDarran

Labour about to collapse. on 22:02 - Jun 26 by perchrockjack

I would have loved to have stayed in my home town. Domestic and family issues led me here and I'm very very grateful to live where I do in a lovely peninsular.

I find it pretty offensive myself to see emigres getting abuse. It's as if one isn't allowed to cross the tawe.

I didn't really think Swansea people were petty ,vindictive inward looking people consumed with a warped inverted snobbery.

Some return home to live, most ,like me, would die before that.

This country is class divided.

Why wasn't my question regarding classifying of class answered.

Plenty of abuse from tramp, killer and bigphil but no answers., so how..

How

You'd die before living in Walex?

Oh ok then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour about to collapse. on 22:19 - Jun 26 with 907 viewsTreforys_Jack

Ok, that's enough.

Good on you for making something of yourself , I too had the chance to move away for work many moons ago. I often wondered how things would have panned out had I gone. The only issue I have is with people who can't wait to put the boot into Swansea and Wales every opportunity they have., which you clearly don't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024