Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A great night last night 09:23 - Jun 28 with 3559 viewstrampie

Sport is not just about wanting your team to win but its also about wanting your biggest rival to lose, just loved last night.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 9:25]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

A great night last night on 12:49 - Jun 28 with 1041 viewsLoyal

A great night last night on 11:21 - Jun 28 by shandyjack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-wales-players-go-wild-8298609

looks like our players agree with trampie lol

The mirror is a hateful and divisive newspaper if it can be called that. They will relish our loss if it comes on Friday and the negativity they will get from this headline will make them feel better. Deep down they know their team is shit, their jingoistic nonsense is laughed at and they are appalling at most things they do.

England always need to feel supreme and when we go out they will get that feeling back and glorify their 2-1 victory over Wales. Scum.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A great night last night on 12:53 - Jun 28 with 1035 viewsQuakerJack

Hysterical... I was jumping for joy, then I slipped my daps on and went straight down the pub for some more winding up... I've also been quite unbearable on Facebook this morning... maybe now we won't have to put up with the reports from the England camp taking up half of the discussion at half time during every game, even ours against Northern Ireland... Never seemed to cross live to the Wales camp during last night's horror show... they're arrogant and I'm thrilled they've been sent packing by Iceland....

Well done Gylfi!! had a great game defensively last night, put a real shift in!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

A great night last night on 12:58 - Jun 28 with 1030 viewslondonlisa2001

In almost unchartered territory here, but I agree with Trampie.

The feeling for those of us that live in England is brilliant on days like today. All the crap we took a week ago comes back to haunt them now and it's hilarious to see people actually ducking out of the way to avoid bumping into me.

It's all just banter and good fun amongst friends. What makes this one better is that even if we lose to Belgium, they've still gone out before us - nothing can change that now.
A great night last night on 13:20 - Jun 28 with 988 viewsdickythorpe

Well if we lose on Fri we have a lot of stick coming our way (hopefully not obviously!!!)
A great night last night on 13:33 - Jun 28 with 965 viewsexiledclaseboy

A great night last night on 13:20 - Jun 28 by dickythorpe

Well if we lose on Fri we have a lot of stick coming our way (hopefully not obviously!!!)

Swings and roundabouts. Take the rough with the smooth. That's why I see nothing wrong with revelling in England's latest disaster. And we're more used to p*ss taking and abject disappointment than they are, both as swans fans and Welsh football followers. In short, f*ck em. If they want to take the piss on Friday if we lose they can crack on. It'll be hollow and they'll know it. We'll still have got further than them and won't have lost to the international equivalent of Maidstone.

Poll: Tory leader

A great night last night on 13:34 - Jun 28 with 965 viewsdickythorpe

A great night last night on 09:56 - Jun 28 by monmouth

Who said anyone 'preferred it'. I don't see your issue Dick to be honest. Aren't you happy that all those visiting fans next season will have this at the back of their minds every game? Any attempts at GSTQ or Ingurlund Ingurlund will be hilarious. I'm sure the east stand songwriters can do something nice with variations of Iceland. And boy will it sting them.

Unless you feel it's not right and shows a lack of confidence?

They beat us 2-1, they will always have that over us.

I'm not wanting a fight here.
A great night last night on 13:44 - Jun 28 with 942 viewsexiledclaseboy

A great night last night on 13:34 - Jun 28 by dickythorpe

They beat us 2-1, they will always have that over us.

I'm not wanting a fight here.

They can have it. They've played four games in this tournament and won one. We've played four so far and won three. Their win over us is now pyrrhic seeing as it only served to further convince them that they were world beaters and genuinely in with a chance of winning the thing.

And yes you are you little tyke.

Poll: Tory leader

A great night last night on 14:32 - Jun 28 with 896 viewssnork44

A great night last night on 13:44 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

They can have it. They've played four games in this tournament and won one. We've played four so far and won three. Their win over us is now pyrrhic seeing as it only served to further convince them that they were world beaters and genuinely in with a chance of winning the thing.

And yes you are you little tyke.

Listening to Talkshyte right is real joy, that nob Darran Lewis is on now and the recriminations are flying around like confetti. The penny finally dropped that Woy was the wrong man for the job, no shit Sherlock! I could have told them that and I am a Welshman living in the Deep South of the United States.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

A great night last night on 14:34 - Jun 28 with 893 viewsjack247

A great night last night on 14:32 - Jun 28 by snork44

Listening to Talkshyte right is real joy, that nob Darran Lewis is on now and the recriminations are flying around like confetti. The penny finally dropped that Woy was the wrong man for the job, no shit Sherlock! I could have told them that and I am a Welshman living in the Deep South of the United States.

They could have the bastard son of Clough and Ferguson in charge. They still wouldn't get past the quarter finals.
A great night last night on 14:37 - Jun 28 with 887 viewsjackal

A great night last night on 09:36 - Jun 28 by dickythorpe

I smiled when England lost to Iceland but more in admiration for the victors.
How small minded of you Trampie, I suppose if we lose to Belgium on Fri you'll take any piss taking from england fans with no problem?

I thought we'd grown as a nation.

I couldnt care less about other teams.

I doubt if the English fans will be taking the piss out of anyone for a while.
A great night last night on 18:15 - Jun 28 with 816 viewsIslander

think u just shot yourself in the foot...

so, should we lose on friday are u saying that england fans are:
"small minded......stink of inferiority......show a lack of confidence..... not grown as a nation" ??
A great night last night on 18:37 - Jun 28 with 794 viewsOldjack

If we lose to Belgium there will be no disgrace in that what so ever, We've far exceeded our expectations already

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A great night last night on 19:39 - Jun 29 with 692 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Why would we ??
A great night last night on 23:38 - Jun 29 with 637 viewsGlyn1

‘Hodgson’s players liked his idiosyncrasies, the floral language and even his capacity, as one confided recently, to “go nuts” if something annoyed him (one example: finding out Wales had gone above England in the Fifa rankings).’

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jun/28/football-association-marti

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024