Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Social Media Video 18:25 - Jun 28 with 8697 viewsunion_jack

The one where the Welsh team are celebrating England's defeat (not Iceland's victory like they are claiming).

I believe Coleman should apologise on their behalf saying this isn't the behaviour he expects from his team.

How small minded.

How embarrassing!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This Social Media Video on 21:33 - Jun 28 with 1657 viewsunion_jack

This Social Media Video on 18:37 - Jun 28 by trampie

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-wales-players-go-wild-8298609

Anybody But England [ABE] is a worldwide phenomenon particularly amongst the Celts, the English bring it on themselves, due to the arrogance some of them display when it comes to sport.

Clearly a Brit Nat like you 'union jack' does not understand the weight of history or wanting to beat or seeing your nearest and dearest getting beat on the sporting field, what is an embarrassment is you being on a Welsh club football messageboard displaying the butchers apron as your avatar.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 18:52]

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

This Social Media Video on 21:46 - Jun 28 with 1626 viewstrampie

This Social Media Video on 21:33 - Jun 28 by union_jack

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

GB belongs to the ancestors of the Welsh, well up to the central Scottish belt anyway.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

This Social Media Video on 21:50 - Jun 28 with 1618 viewsstevethejack

Absolutely cringeworthy. So embarrassing.

The OP posting this.
This Social Media Video on 21:55 - Jun 28 with 1604 viewsnice_to_michu

This Social Media Video on 18:37 - Jun 28 by trampie

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-wales-players-go-wild-8298609

Anybody But England [ABE] is a worldwide phenomenon particularly amongst the Celts, the English bring it on themselves, due to the arrogance some of them display when it comes to sport.

Clearly a Brit Nat like you 'union jack' does not understand the weight of history or wanting to beat or seeing your nearest and dearest getting beat on the sporting field, what is an embarrassment is you being on a Welsh club football messageboard displaying the butchers apron as your avatar.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 18:52]

You're the embarrassment to this site, not him.
This Social Media Video on 22:01 - Jun 28 with 1586 viewsbuilthjack

Feck em

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This Social Media Video on 22:05 - Jun 28 with 1576 viewsGriffting

England pretty much had all but won the euros after the injury time winner against Wales, judging by the aftermath. They underestimated, and quite frankly disrespected Iceland from the moment of the draw and were rightly put to justice. Then the world laughed, including the Welsh team. Can't see much wrong with it. See a lot right, though.
This Social Media Video on 22:20 - Jun 28 with 1551 viewsmarchamjack

The Welsh team laughed. Had I been in the Welsh team I'd have laughed too. Footballers in taking the pss out of each other shocker. Genuinely struggling to see the story.

No news here, move along.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

This Social Media Video on 22:38 - Jun 28 with 1522 viewsBanosswan

It's funny, we don't wish any ill will on the English, it's just funny.

Ffs, with the real important decision this last week, the Welsh stood by the English. Man up.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

This Social Media Video on 23:09 - Jun 28 with 1481 viewsImAlrightJack

Utterly justified looking at the crazy camera-vanadlising celebrations against us. Also, people being "chuffed" on here about that result sickened me. Bet they're well doing their nuts in!. As for Wales's reactions?, well England would be doing exactly the same in their hotel if it was us.

Also, if this is true, it's even more the reason our lads should react the way they did.

Oh, and meant to upload this last night!

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 23:11]
This Social Media Video on 23:11 - Jun 28 with 1478 viewsJJJack

This Social Media Video on 19:42 - Jun 28 by Borojack

A bit odd celebrating the country of your birth losing.
Lets be honest here given the chance they would have all played for England before Wales

That's a fair point. But I don't think it;s this simple.
For example, my 14yr old son, born and brought up in England all his life, considers himself English. Suddenley started supporting Wales in this tournament as , in his words, " "I can't stand the media and the bunch of idiots that play for England." Told me that a number of his school friends here in Bristol also can't stand the England team & hype and made a deliberate decision to support other teams at the Euros. I found this bizrrare and fully expected him to support England last night but I've literally never seen him get so excited when Iceland scored and so nervous when the games was near the end. He gave his friends all manner of sh@T at school today apparently.
But I have English friends who laughed their heads off at the result as well and have long ago given up on England. They're just sick of their patheticness. Weird but there you go....
And for the record you can clearly see Churchy and King in the video both celebrating wildly- both always lived in England.
This Social Media Video on 23:44 - Jun 28 with 1432 viewsmorningstar

This Social Media Video on 23:11 - Jun 28 by JJJack

That's a fair point. But I don't think it;s this simple.
For example, my 14yr old son, born and brought up in England all his life, considers himself English. Suddenley started supporting Wales in this tournament as , in his words, " "I can't stand the media and the bunch of idiots that play for England." Told me that a number of his school friends here in Bristol also can't stand the England team & hype and made a deliberate decision to support other teams at the Euros. I found this bizrrare and fully expected him to support England last night but I've literally never seen him get so excited when Iceland scored and so nervous when the games was near the end. He gave his friends all manner of sh@T at school today apparently.
But I have English friends who laughed their heads off at the result as well and have long ago given up on England. They're just sick of their patheticness. Weird but there you go....
And for the record you can clearly see Churchy and King in the video both celebrating wildly- both always lived in England.

As a parent of 2 teenage boys myself, please allow me too say that if your 14 yr old lad has views like this at his age.

"For example, my 14yr old son, born and brought up in England all his life, considers himself English. Suddenley started supporting Wales in this tournament as , in his words, " "I can't stand the media and the bunch of idiots that play for England."

Keep a very close eye on him. Monitor his internet usage very closely and if he suggests an interest in guns or shooting clubs, call child services or even the police, as it will most certainly be of great benefit to him or his potential victims!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

This Social Media Video on 01:04 - Jun 29 with 1392 viewsLoyal

This Social Media Video on 18:51 - Jun 28 by Starsky

Great celebration but I'd slap the Kant who made it public.
Shyte footage too

They only cheered as loud as most of us !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This Social Media Video on 06:34 - Jun 29 with 1349 viewswaynekerr55

This Social Media Video on 18:55 - Jun 28 by dickythorpe

It's undone all the praise we've had, why the hell put in the public domain. Small minded as I said in a previous thread.

Spot on.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This Social Media Video on 06:49 - Jun 29 with 1338 viewsmonmouth

I said elsewhere I mildly disagreed with the publicity not the sentiment.

In 1991, the Scottish rugby team turned up for the WC final (England vs Oz) wearing Australian shirts. Many were Lions colleagues of the English players.

T'was ever thus. England should maybe ask themselves why their overhyped sports teams, their arrogant attitude, and their ridiculous media behaviour stirs up such behaviour.

Perhaps Wales were celebrating because they might just get some airtime now, recognising a genuine achievement. If so, as shown by ITVs efforts last night, they might just be disappointed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This Social Media Video on 07:24 - Jun 29 with 1314 viewsbuilthjack

This Social Media Video on 01:04 - Jun 29 by Loyal

They only cheered as loud as most of us !

Most of us are still cheering

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This Social Media Video on 07:56 - Jun 29 with 1293 viewsKilkennyjack

This Social Media Video on 07:24 - Jun 29 by builthjack

Most of us are still cheering

Yes we are ! Viva Gareth Bale 👍

Beware of the Risen People

This Social Media Video on 08:03 - Jun 29 with 1287 viewswaynekerr55

This Social Media Video on 06:49 - Jun 29 by monmouth

I said elsewhere I mildly disagreed with the publicity not the sentiment.

In 1991, the Scottish rugby team turned up for the WC final (England vs Oz) wearing Australian shirts. Many were Lions colleagues of the English players.

T'was ever thus. England should maybe ask themselves why their overhyped sports teams, their arrogant attitude, and their ridiculous media behaviour stirs up such behaviour.

Perhaps Wales were celebrating because they might just get some airtime now, recognising a genuine achievement. If so, as shown by ITVs efforts last night, they might just be disappointed.

Monny have you been poster of the year before? If not you're surely a shoe in, Shirley 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This Social Media Video on 09:33 - Jun 29 with 1242 viewsperchrockjack

More small minded pitiful drivel.

The English?... Well the general populace cannot be held responsible for the wittering so of pundits.

I remember when Wales were in their golden age of rugby, we were arrogant beyond belief.

Most of our Swansea teams have been primarily English or foreign now Yet we see this shite and hear the chants.

Ash is born and bred English.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This Social Media Video on 09:55 - Jun 29 with 1227 viewsDarran

This Social Media Video on 09:33 - Jun 29 by perchrockjack

The English?... Well the general populace cannot be held responsible for the wittering so of pundits.

I remember when Wales were in their golden age of rugby, we were arrogant beyond belief.

Most of our Swansea teams have been primarily English or foreign now Yet we see this shite and hear the chants.

F*cking hell are you mad?
You said a couple of days ago that you didn't give a shit who won the England/Iceland game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This Social Media Video on 10:18 - Jun 29 with 1203 viewsjack247

This Social Media Video on 09:33 - Jun 29 by perchrockjack

It's not small minded pitiful drivel Perch. It's rivalry. Sport would be shit if we were all polite to each other. A lot of fans all over Wales, Scotland and Ireland (plus probably other parts of Europe) would have been doing exactly the same.

It was unprofessional, absolutely, but football is a tribal game and rivalry is a bedrock of that.

Anyway, England losing to Iceland was great, it's done now though, let them worry about the fallout. We have a pretty big game ourselves on Friday.
This Social Media Video on 10:39 - Jun 29 with 1185 viewsLeonisGod

This Social Media Video on 23:09 - Jun 28 by ImAlrightJack

Utterly justified looking at the crazy camera-vanadlising celebrations against us. Also, people being "chuffed" on here about that result sickened me. Bet they're well doing their nuts in!. As for Wales's reactions?, well England would be doing exactly the same in their hotel if it was us.

Also, if this is true, it's even more the reason our lads should react the way they did.

Oh, and meant to upload this last night!

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 23:11]

That's fake though. We;; the top picture is, but the bottom one isn't . Arnason has posted that it's made up and the English players were very respectful, congratulating them on the win. And Harry Kane didn't say that (people have to be pigsh*t thick to believe it anyway).

Back to the OP, I don't see what's wrong with celebrating. It's the numpty who posted it online that needs a kick up the arris. It was a private moment.
This Social Media Video on 11:34 - Jun 29 with 1146 viewsunion_jack

This Social Media Video on 10:39 - Jun 29 by LeonisGod

That's fake though. We;; the top picture is, but the bottom one isn't . Arnason has posted that it's made up and the English players were very respectful, congratulating them on the win. And Harry Kane didn't say that (people have to be pigsh*t thick to believe it anyway).

Back to the OP, I don't see what's wrong with celebrating. It's the numpty who posted it online that needs a kick up the arris. It was a private moment.

I think your last paragraph sums it up.

I have not once said that the fans should not celebrate, yes it is a tribal sport and yes they are a major rival to Wales. No problems there.

My view was that the WELSH TEAM should not have been seen to be doing it and you are right, it is "the numpty who posted it" who should be taken aside. Maybe he has?

This Social Media Video on 12:11 - Jun 29 with 1117 viewsJackSomething

This Social Media Video on 11:34 - Jun 29 by union_jack

I think your last paragraph sums it up.

I have not once said that the fans should not celebrate, yes it is a tribal sport and yes they are a major rival to Wales. No problems there.

My view was that the WELSH TEAM should not have been seen to be doing it and you are right, it is "the numpty who posted it" who should be taken aside. Maybe he has?

That's a little different to your OP though isn't it?

As you say, there's no problem with the Welsh team doing it, but for someone in the room (who had to be a player of part of the Welsh team in some capacity) to allow it to reach the internet is unforgivably stupid. What goes on tour stays on tour and all that...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

This Social Media Video on 13:44 - Jun 29 with 1051 viewssa3swan

I've been in London on business this week and every single Englishman I've chatted to about the game has said:

We (ie England) had it coming. Fair play to Iceland.
Almost glad it happened because it ends the Hodgson era.
And now adopting Wales for the rest of the tournament.

I've also seen half a dozen or Wales flags around the city. Ok, probably belonging to Welsh in London, but certainly no problem from the locals having them here. (Not too many St George Crosses still flying though!).

Some good banter - they're all rugby fans again suddenly - but I've yet to meet any of these arrogant English. They must all work for The Sun and The Mail.
This Social Media Video on 14:14 - Jun 29 with 1029 viewslondonlisa2001

This Social Media Video on 13:44 - Jun 29 by sa3swan

I've been in London on business this week and every single Englishman I've chatted to about the game has said:

We (ie England) had it coming. Fair play to Iceland.
Almost glad it happened because it ends the Hodgson era.
And now adopting Wales for the rest of the tournament.

I've also seen half a dozen or Wales flags around the city. Ok, probably belonging to Welsh in London, but certainly no problem from the locals having them here. (Not too many St George Crosses still flying though!).

Some good banter - they're all rugby fans again suddenly - but I've yet to meet any of these arrogant English. They must all work for The Sun and The Mail.

There's been lots of good laughs and banter all round up here. Most want Wales to beat Belgium now, but also admit they will laugh if we lose, so they think it's win win.

Oh, and anyone I've asked about the video thinks it's hilarious. The Arsenal fans in particular think Ramsey and Wilshere have been trying to wind each other up through comments to media (Wilshere said something about how good they were in comparison to Wales apparently) and think this is part of Ramsey's revenge :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024