Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Social Media Video 18:25 - Jun 28 with 8724 viewsunion_jack

The one where the Welsh team are celebrating England's defeat (not Iceland's victory like they are claiming).

I believe Coleman should apologise on their behalf saying this isn't the behaviour he expects from his team.

How small minded.

How embarrassing!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This Social Media Video on 14:27 - Jun 29 with 926 viewsperchrockjack

On the one hand it was good to see the knobs on media duty gutted but on the other to witness such squabbling amongst us Welsh.
Most English fans I've spoken to are cool about it and not thst surprised .

The media are a different issue

It's subtle nuances granted

Darren. Please go feck yourself

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This Social Media Video on 14:37 - Jun 29 with 923 viewsunion_jack

This Social Media Video on 12:11 - Jun 29 by JackSomething

That's a little different to your OP though isn't it?

As you say, there's no problem with the Welsh team doing it, but for someone in the room (who had to be a player of part of the Welsh team in some capacity) to allow it to reach the internet is unforgivably stupid. What goes on tour stays on tour and all that...

Well, implicit in my OP is that the world got to see it so I don't think it was confusing.

Lots on here have gone on one about people not being able to gloat. Not once have I said that other than the Welsh team.

Quite simple really. Or at least i thought it was
[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 14:39]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This Social Media Video on 14:38 - Jun 29 with 919 viewsjack247

This Social Media Video on 13:44 - Jun 29 by sa3swan

I've been in London on business this week and every single Englishman I've chatted to about the game has said:

We (ie England) had it coming. Fair play to Iceland.
Almost glad it happened because it ends the Hodgson era.
And now adopting Wales for the rest of the tournament.

I've also seen half a dozen or Wales flags around the city. Ok, probably belonging to Welsh in London, but certainly no problem from the locals having them here. (Not too many St George Crosses still flying though!).

Some good banter - they're all rugby fans again suddenly - but I've yet to meet any of these arrogant English. They must all work for The Sun and The Mail.

It's pretty difficult for them to be anything other than humble at the moment. Belgium beating us won't change that.

Different story last Thursday. My phone and Facebook took a pasting from English mates. It's all part of being a fan
This Social Media Video on 15:22 - Jun 29 with 887 viewsQuakerJack

Well I got it both barrels when they beat us so I took immense pride in revelling in their misery, and the players celebrating was the cherry on the cake... fvuk England!! and good for Iceland, they were mocked and belittled by everyone in England, from fans to players to press, well they've had the last laugh, as we did by winning the group and that sorry lot are home humiliated... brilliant...

Now onto the quarter final...!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

This Social Media Video on 15:32 - Jun 29 with 877 viewsmonmouth

This Social Media Video on 14:27 - Jun 29 by perchrockjack

On the one hand it was good to see the knobs on media duty gutted but on the other to witness such squabbling amongst us Welsh.

? There's no squabbling amongst the Welsh though is there Perch. We're all united, players and fans, in our utter delight in viewing the nemesis of the England football team and fans and watching their humiliation after all their hubris. There may be a catharsis, but there never usually is, which is even funnier. World Cup winners clock on the wall goes tickety tock.

After all, if laughing stocks can't be laughed at what is England's purpose in football.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This Social Media Video on 16:07 - Jun 29 with 861 viewssherpajacob

Having seen it, I was more concerned about someone bashing into Ash's arm during all the jumping about.

English fans asking why we want them to lose, if it needs to be explained they wouldn't understand anyway.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

This Social Media Video on 16:33 - Jun 29 with 833 viewsDarran

This Social Media Video on 14:27 - Jun 29 by perchrockjack

Why you said you weren't bothered about the game and as for the "on the one hand" comment you disgust me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This Social Media Video on 01:01 - Jun 30 with 722 viewsStarsky

This Social Media Video on 15:32 - Jun 29 by monmouth

? There's no squabbling amongst the Welsh though is there Perch. We're all united, players and fans, in our utter delight in viewing the nemesis of the England football team and fans and watching their humiliation after all their hubris. There may be a catharsis, but there never usually is, which is even funnier. World Cup winners clock on the wall goes tickety tock.

After all, if laughing stocks can't be laughed at what is England's purpose in football.

10 points extra for using the word "catharsis"
Warwick will be along soon with your prize.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

This Social Media Video on 01:28 - Jun 30 with 717 viewsLoyal

This Social Media Video on 15:32 - Jun 29 by monmouth

I once knew a cath.
I'm getting it now when my uncle frank used to say ' Cathsarsis fantastic'

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This Social Media Video on 10:52 - Jun 30 with 668 viewsfather_jack

pc gone mad.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024