Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Social Media Video 18:25 - Jun 28 with 8711 viewsunion_jack

The one where the Welsh team are celebrating England's defeat (not Iceland's victory like they are claiming).

I believe Coleman should apologise on their behalf saying this isn't the behaviour he expects from his team.

How small minded.

How embarrassing!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This Social Media Video on 18:28 - Jun 28 with 4605 viewsJethroJack

They're just pleased for Siggy & his fellow Vikings, obvious really
This Social Media Video on 18:29 - Jun 28 with 4601 viewsJBT95

It shows how together they are, it's not embarrassing at all, let's face it all of us were doing the same!

I think the video is from the second Iceland goal rather than the full time whistle anyway.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 18:29]
This Social Media Video on 18:30 - Jun 28 with 4587 viewsunion_jack

This Social Media Video on 18:29 - Jun 28 by JBT95

It shows how together they are, it's not embarrassing at all, let's face it all of us were doing the same!

I think the video is from the second Iceland goal rather than the full time whistle anyway.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 18:29]

Whether WE were or not is irrelevant. This is the Welsh team and they should be more sensitive to the situation.

Highly embarrassing.

This Social Media Video on 18:36 - Jun 28 with 4555 viewsSkipTheJack

Absolutely cringeworthy. So embarrassing. Should be much more professional than that.
This Social Media Video on 18:36 - Jun 28 with 4553 viewsLandore_Jack

Very unprofessional.

#backtojack

This Social Media Video on 18:36 - Jun 28 with 4550 viewsWxmJax

Just shows the person who posted it is possibly not the brightest. Quite disrespectful.

Mind you, we were celebrating in a similar style.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

This Social Media Video on 18:37 - Jun 28 with 4540 viewstrampie

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-wales-players-go-wild-8298609

Anybody But England [ABE] is a worldwide phenomenon particularly amongst the Celts, the English bring it on themselves, due to the arrogance some of them display when it comes to sport.

Clearly a Brit Nat like you 'union jack' does not understand the weight of history or wanting to beat or seeing your nearest and dearest getting beat on the sporting field, what is an embarrassment is you being on a Welsh club football messageboard displaying the butchers apron as your avatar.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 18:52]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

This Social Media Video on 18:51 - Jun 28 with 4468 viewsStarsky

Great celebration but I'd slap the Kant who made it public.
Shyte footage too

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

This Social Media Video on 18:55 - Jun 28 with 4448 viewsdickythorpe

It's undone all the praise we've had, why the hell put in the public domain. Small minded as I said in a previous thread.
This Social Media Video on 18:58 - Jun 28 with 4441 viewstrampie

The Welsh players were in a private environment, celebrating their local rivals conceding a goal/getting beat, they would not act like that in front of English people or if they were on a tv panel watching England v Iceland as summarisers, would they...........................well hmm ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

This Social Media Video on 19:00 - Jun 28 with 4423 viewslondonlisa2001

This Social Media Video on 18:55 - Jun 28 by dickythorpe

It's undone all the praise we've had, why the hell put in the public domain. Small minded as I said in a previous thread.

Oh it hasn't.

It's just a bunch of blokes making fun of their mates the way that mates do.

None of it is serious. Expect exactly the same the next time we are both in a tournament and we get knocked out first.

It may be that people like Ramsey etc get the mick taken all the time by his Arsenal colleagues, so it's just repaying the compliment. It's just fun
This Social Media Video on 19:01 - Jun 28 with 4422 viewsbuilthjack

Didn't England say that not one Iceland player would get in their team? Now that son, is very disrespectful.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This Social Media Video on 19:01 - Jun 28 with 4412 viewsBorojack

This Social Media Video on 18:58 - Jun 28 by trampie

The Welsh players were in a private environment, celebrating their local rivals conceding a goal/getting beat, they would not act like that in front of English people or if they were on a tv panel watching England v Iceland as summarisers, would they...........................well hmm ?

9 English born players in the squad as well.

Were any of them celebrating I wonder

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

This Social Media Video on 19:03 - Jun 28 with 4394 viewssherpajacob

It could be regarded as a massive compliment to England.

I've been led to believe by various media that England are one of the main favourites for the tournament, and now they've been knocked out.

If we make it to the final and the other semi is Germany v Iceland , I think we would cheer for an Iceland victory in just the same way.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

This Social Media Video on 19:05 - Jun 28 with 4376 viewslifelong

Didn't the ex England manager say that he had no sympathy for Wales when they beat us recently, also players such as Wiltshire came out and said that they didn't like the Welsh, what did they expect?...... Feck em.
This Social Media Video on 19:06 - Jun 28 with 4364 viewstrampie

This Social Media Video on 19:01 - Jun 28 by Borojack

9 English born players in the squad as well.

Were any of them celebrating I wonder

Exactly, all good fun.

This Social Media Video on 19:07 - Jun 28 with 4346 viewsexiledclaseboy

Massive overreaction from po faced fans.

Poll: Tory leader

This Social Media Video on 19:09 - Jun 28 with 4325 viewsBorojack

This Social Media Video on 19:06 - Jun 28 by trampie

Exactly, all good fun.

Were all the squad celebrating though dont think they were.
How many English born players were in the clip not good really.

This Social Media Video on 19:09 - Jun 28 with 4319 viewsmorningstar

This Social Media Video on 19:00 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Oh it hasn't.

It's just a bunch of blokes making fun of their mates the way that mates do.

None of it is serious. Expect exactly the same the next time we are both in a tournament and we get knocked out first.

It may be that people like Ramsey etc get the mick taken all the time by his Arsenal colleagues, so it's just repaying the compliment. It's just fun

Exactly. Whilst i doubt the English players will be laughing at it today, I hardly think Harry Kane will be offering Ben Davies to a fight in the car park when they return for pre season training!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

This Social Media Video on 19:11 - Jun 28 with 4298 viewsdickythorpe

This Social Media Video on 19:07 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

Massive overreaction from po faced fans.

Did you enjoy the videos that "floozy" who worked for the DVLA released some years ago?
This Social Media Video on 19:14 - Jun 28 with 4259 viewslondonlisa2001

This Social Media Video on 19:09 - Jun 28 by Borojack

Were all the squad celebrating though dont think they were.
How many English born players were in the clip not good really.

I don't understand how anyone takes this seriously.

The people I have made fun of today are the people I'm closest to. English family members and good friends. They do the same the other way round.

None of it is serious. It's like making fun of a sibling.
This Social Media Video on 19:17 - Jun 28 with 4235 viewsdickythorpe

This Social Media Video on 19:14 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

The people I have made fun of today are the people I'm closest to. English family members and good friends. They do the same the other way round.

I have a picture of you sitting round a table pointing at a brother or sister you may or may not have, pointing at them and saying "big ears", or even worse "egg head"

How wicked you are Lisa.
This Social Media Video on 19:17 - Jun 28 with 4237 viewsBorojack

Not taking it seriously could not care less really.
Just wondered if say Ash Vokes or Robson Kanu were celebrating England losing.
All born in England or was it just the Welsh born players.

This Social Media Video on 19:21 - Jun 28 with 4204 viewsunion_jack

I did clarify earlier that it is banter done privately, but when the Welsh team decided to do it, and then have it released on social media, it makes the Welsh look small minded. And that is embarrassing.

As for England doing it if we were knocked out? Not a chance, it wouldn't register the same way.'

I only hope it is seen as a compliment but in all honesty, they weren't cheering the exit of a rival team who are a threat, but because it was England.

This Social Media Video on 19:27 - Jun 28 with 4178 viewsgiantstoneater

Didn't see Shearer`s comment that his moment of the Euros was seeing the faces of Hartson and Savage when they beat us then by any chance. I won`t lose any sleep over it that's for sure and the fact that the worst fans there are heading home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024