Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The country is F€%*ed. 20:49 - Jun 28 with 2855 viewsbuilthjack

Tories - have ruined the country since getting back in, everything like the nhs, schools, on its ass.
Cameron now doing a runner. Not one decent person for the PM role. Boris lol.omg.
Labour - you can see what's happening there over the last few days.
UKIP - Forage hahaha. Hamilton, how many times has he been bust?
Lib Dems - do they still exist?

A complete shambles from top to bottom.

Pinky and Perky would do a better job than any of the above.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:26 - Jun 29 with 649 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who knows where the markets will go when 50 is triggered or if the bank runs out of money to intervene.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:40 - Jun 29 with 628 viewspikeypaul

The country is F€%*ed. on 14:52 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

It really doesn't mean any of those things.

Your reply does not make any sense.

What doesn't mean what?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:46 - Jun 29 with 617 viewspikeypaul

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:26 - Jun 29 by Joe_bradshaw

Who knows where the markets will go when 50 is triggered or if the bank runs out of money to intervene.

Who knows,what we do know for sure is the fact the ftse100 is higher post BREXIT than pre BREXIT.

And the major EU stock markets have taken a big hit while the ftse100 has gained,it says it all really they have more to lose than us and it's been proven.

Can't believe the remain losers are still crying like little babies over the result,get over it and accept democracy.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:49 - Jun 29 with 601 viewsHighjack

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:40 - Jun 29 by pikeypaul

What doesn't mean what?

Oh god now you've done it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:53 - Jun 29 with 589 viewslondonlisa2001

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:22 - Jun 29 by Dyfnant

My in laws lambs were headed for France, he got 25% more than he was expecting. Good for exports.

We import more than we export (by a long way) so overall it hits us.
The country is F€%*ed. on 15:55 - Jun 29 with 585 viewslondonlisa2001

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:40 - Jun 29 by pikeypaul

What doesn't mean what?

A daily rise in the FTSE doesn't signify that 'project Fear' was wrong.

The market is expecting an interest rate cut so it rises.

It's the long term indicators that are important not daily movements.
The country is F€%*ed. on 15:59 - Jun 29 with 581 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:46 - Jun 29 by pikeypaul

Who knows,what we do know for sure is the fact the ftse100 is higher post BREXIT than pre BREXIT.

And the major EU stock markets have taken a big hit while the ftse100 has gained,it says it all really they have more to lose than us and it's been proven.

Can't believe the remain losers are still crying like little babies over the result,get over it and accept democracy.

We are not post brexit. We are post a non binding referendum result which will probably trigger brexit.

We haven't triggered brexit yet and no one knows when we will or even whether we will. The markets have calmed due to there being no immediate prospect of brexit being triggered and in no small part due to the excellent work of Mark Carney. When it is triggered we enter huge uncertainty when the markets could go anywhere.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:01 - Jun 29 with 578 viewsHighjack

All this worshipping of the market as an all powerful deity makes you look like modern day Mrs thatchers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:06 - Jun 29 with 568 viewslondonlisa2001

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:01 - Jun 29 by Highjack

All this worshipping of the market as an all powerful deity makes you look like modern day Mrs thatchers.

I'm the one saying that the increase in the market isn't representative of anything and we should look to long term indicators. It's pikeypaul who is treating it as some all knowing indicator that the referendum result is 'right'. Perhaps it's him that is Thatcher mark 2?
The country is F€%*ed. on 16:10 - Jun 29 with 557 viewssherpajacob

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:59 - Jun 29 by Joe_bradshaw

We are not post brexit. We are post a non binding referendum result which will probably trigger brexit.

We haven't triggered brexit yet and no one knows when we will or even whether we will. The markets have calmed due to there being no immediate prospect of brexit being triggered and in no small part due to the excellent work of Mark Carney. When it is triggered we enter huge uncertainty when the markets could go anywhere.

Indeed if parliament refuse to invoke article 50 and we stay in the EU, ,that is democracy at work and people will just have to accept it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:11 - Jun 29 with 556 viewsLord_Bony

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:22 - Jun 29 by Dyfnant

My in laws lambs were headed for France, he got 25% more than he was expecting. Good for exports.

So there you go, let's not import and just buy British! Exporting is much easier now with a weak pound.

Think of all those lovely British cars now affordable to the world....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:17 - Jun 29 with 547 viewslondonlisa2001

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:11 - Jun 29 by Lord_Bony

So there you go, let's not import and just buy British! Exporting is much easier now with a weak pound.

Think of all those lovely British cars now affordable to the world....

And his brother-in-law's lambs aren't cheaper for the French anyway (causing them to buy more). His brother-in-law has just made more money on them.
The country is F€%*ed. on 16:21 - Jun 29 with 539 viewslondonlisa2001

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:10 - Jun 29 by sherpajacob

Indeed if parliament refuse to invoke article 50 and we stay in the EU, ,that is democracy at work and people will just have to accept it.

Parliament will invoke it and so they should.

But they'll also (I believe) try to remain part of the free market with free movement of people anyway, so the only change will be that we've lost any input or veto for the same cost as before. But given that this is not about immigration, then presumably everyone will be perfectly happy with that outcome anyway?
The country is F€%*ed. on 16:24 - Jun 29 with 527 viewsJack_Kass

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:53 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

We import more than we export (by a long way) so overall it hits us.

Of course you're assuming that everything is like for like, and the same price.

Our exports are cheap and our imports are expensive.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:27 - Jun 29 with 514 viewsLord_Bony

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:17 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

And his brother-in-law's lambs aren't cheaper for the French anyway (causing them to buy more). His brother-in-law has just made more money on them.

It will be cheaper for people to buy off us on a weak pound,their money will go further so buying British will be favourable.

It's the stuff we import that will be more costly to us so we should buy more British.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:28 - Jun 29 with 421 viewslondonlisa2001

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:24 - Jun 29 by Jack_Kass

Of course you're assuming that everything is like for like, and the same price.

Our exports are cheap and our imports are expensive.

Sorry - I don't know what you mean? We import (in pounds) more than we export (in pounds) - that's why we have a large trade deficit.
The country is F€%*ed. on 16:28 - Jun 29 with 421 viewsBoundy

The country is F€%*ed. on 15:55 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

A daily rise in the FTSE doesn't signify that 'project Fear' was wrong.

The market is expecting an interest rate cut so it rises.

It's the long term indicators that are important not daily movements.

But most comments on here regarding the financial impact have been based on the daily movements and guess work on the long term outlook . something that no one can accurately predict unless of course you are part of a group of financial institutes who can create a depression , but they wouldn't do that now would they , would they ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:36 - Jun 29 with 404 viewspikeypaul

Your being pedantic .

The people have voted,and the will of the people will and must be carried out has Cameron confirmed
Some on here would do away with democracy in this country just because they have lost the argument and the people of the country have voted against their minority views.

It's Pathetic how some are still whinging about losing the vote,they need to deal with it and get on with their lives and accept what the people have decided.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:42]

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:42 - Jun 29 with 386 viewslondonlisa2001

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:36 - Jun 29 by pikeypaul

Your being pedantic .

The people have voted,and the will of the people will and must be carried out has Cameron confirmed
Some on here would do away with democracy in this country just because they have lost the argument and the people of the country have voted against their minority views.

It's Pathetic how some are still whinging about losing the vote,they need to deal with it and get on with their lives and accept what the people have decided.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:42]

The ones who are not dealing with it as far as I can see are the ones that led the (edited to) leave campaign.

I agree that the will of the people should be respected and expect the remain campaign to tell us their plan for doing so - once Sarah Vine has collected enough suggestions via Facebook of course.

Edited to correct my Freudian slip as correctly pointed out by pikeypaul!
[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:52]
The country is F€%*ed. on 16:48 - Jun 29 with 371 viewspikeypaul

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:42 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

The ones who are not dealing with it as far as I can see are the ones that led the (edited to) leave campaign.

I agree that the will of the people should be respected and expect the remain campaign to tell us their plan for doing so - once Sarah Vine has collected enough suggestions via Facebook of course.

Edited to correct my Freudian slip as correctly pointed out by pikeypaul!
[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:52]

I agree toys out of the pram by the remain campaigners,Cameron,Osbourne,etc

It's my ball we are not playing anymore.

PMSL

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:48 - Jun 29 with 371 viewsLord_Bony

Another benefit to us will be cheap fish...lots of it.

Our fishing industry can be revitalised and we can sell it to the world.

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:48 - Jun 29 with 370 viewssherpajacob

Genuine question, at what margin of victory does the result become inconclusive?

If leave had won by one vote, would it be binding (I realise it's not actually binding now).

What number or % does it need to be.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:50 - Jun 29 with 359 viewsLord_Bony

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:48 - Jun 29 by sherpajacob

Genuine question, at what margin of victory does the result become inconclusive?

If leave had won by one vote, would it be binding (I realise it's not actually binding now).

What number or % does it need to be.

It was a democratic vote at its simplest and best. Just yes or no and the highest number won.

Whatever happens this must go thought o the end

The world applauds us.

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:51 - Jun 29 with 359 viewslondonlisa2001

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:48 - Jun 29 by pikeypaul

I agree toys out of the pram by the remain campaigners,Cameron,Osbourne,etc

It's my ball we are not playing anymore.

PMSL

Ha - Freudian slip - I meant the Leave campaign but mistyped :-) Boris Johnson and Michael Gove need to get on with it. I'd better edit it to correct what I meant.

Although, actually the leaders of both campaigns aren't getting on with it including Cameron and Corbyn.
The country is F€%*ed. on 16:51 - Jun 29 with 358 viewspikeypaul

The country is F€%*ed. on 16:48 - Jun 29 by Lord_Bony

Another benefit to us will be cheap fish...lots of it.

Our fishing industry can be revitalised and we can sell it to the world.

I hope you tell the chip shop in Mumbles opposite the mini golf £5 for a crap piece of fish in there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024