Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread 23:42 - Jun 28 with 28939 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:58 - Jun 29 with 2874 viewsjackforever

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:20 - Jun 29 by Morganator100

didn't we play Gunter as RB with Jazz playing in front of him in the Cardiff game. They did a job on Hazard.

Bring it on. Can't wait. Trip to france to watch my country in the quarter finals of a major tournament and ive got a tw@tting ticket!!! Never been on an away trip without singing cardiff city went to Rome to see the pope😉
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:59 - Jun 29 with 2874 viewsVinnie

Ah bugger,the story of my life.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 10:58 - Jun 30 with 2721 viewsjasper_T

Gunter played at right CB with Jazz at wingback. They took turns keeping Eden in their pocket.

Belgium looked good going forward against Hungary, but we're the polar opposite of Hungary in terms of defensive organisation. And Belgium really struggled against Italy who played the same system as us.

Should be a good game.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:10 - Jun 30 with 2689 viewsPegojack

Just been looking at the latest odds to win the tournament.

Unsurprisingly, Wales and Iceland are the two outsiders at 25/1 and 40/1 respectively.

Anyone having a little punt on either?
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:21 - Jun 30 with 2671 viewsDrGonzo

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:10 - Jun 30 by Pegojack

Just been looking at the latest odds to win the tournament.

Unsurprisingly, Wales and Iceland are the two outsiders at 25/1 and 40/1 respectively.

Anyone having a little punt on either?

I got us for a fiver at 80/1 before it started.

Sadly I expect that bet will be dead tomorrow evening.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:39 - Jun 30 with 2654 viewstomdickharry

Belgium can be brilliant and then on the other hand can flatter to deceive, so we don't really know which Belgium side is going to turn up,as this is such a big game feel that Belgium will bring their best game and run out winners possibly after extra time.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 14:36 - Jun 30 with 2575 viewsLoyal

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 12:39 - Jun 30 by tomdickharry

Belgium can be brilliant and then on the other hand can flatter to deceive, so we don't really know which Belgium side is going to turn up,as this is such a big game feel that Belgium will bring their best game and run out winners possibly after extra time.

We are the same - see Russia then N.Ireland games.

I can't believe this is happening to our country, it's buzzing here today, loads of Jacks at the campanile and the slow trickle is starting to be a pour.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:20 - Jun 30 with 2524 viewsgrabsplatter

Reports that Vertonghen is out of our game with ankle ligament damage
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:26 - Jun 30 with 2518 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:20 - Jun 30 by grabsplatter

Lets hope thats true. Their defence wasnt their strongest point anyway. Hopefully that allows our full backs to get up the pitch more and give us at least a small attacking threat

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:00 - Jun 30 with 2491 viewsgrabsplatter

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:26 - Jun 30 by PozuelosSideys

Lets hope thats true. Their defence wasnt their strongest point anyway. Hopefully that allows our full backs to get up the pitch more and give us at least a small attacking threat

Sounds like it & with Vermaelun suspended as well they're definitely weakened at the back :-)
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:58 - Jun 30 with 2439 viewsmorningstar

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:20 - Jun 30 by grabsplatter

Confirmed. He's out.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:32 - Jun 30 with 2415 viewsmonmouth

I have no idea why - it's not logic - but I fancy us tomorrow. A lot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:49 - Jun 30 with 2395 viewsmorningstar

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:32 - Jun 30 by monmouth

I have no idea why - it's not logic - but I fancy us tomorrow. A lot.

Belgium have won their last three games in the tournament scoring 8 goals without reply. You know the way it works.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:16 - Jun 30 with 2361 viewsphact0rri

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/29908/10329521/jan-vertonghen-doubtful-fo looks like the press are saying he's out for the tournament.

Was hoping Eden was going to be off, or playing from the bench. we'll see how that goes. but I dunno i'm so pensive about this match. I know we've done so well against them in the past, but they've played so well.

hogia pob lwc!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:38 - Jun 30 with 2294 viewsbuilthjack

2am start, le shuttle at 8.20am. In Lille by 10 hopefully.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:54 - Jun 30 with 1924 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:38 - Jun 30 by builthjack

Fair old drive to Folkstone.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:57 - Jun 30 with 1921 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:54 - Jun 30 by Lord_Bony

Fair old drive to Folkstone.

Yes, it took me almost 5 hours last Sat morning, with one stop. Roads are dead at night, which helps. Best time to go

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:26 - Jun 30 with 1881 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:38 - Jun 30 by builthjack

With the hour forward you will be in Calais by 0955.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:27 - Jun 30 with 1879 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:26 - Jun 30 by Algorfajack

With the hour forward you will be in Calais by 0955.

Yep, so Lille by 11 their time.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:28 - Jun 30 with 1876 viewsAlgorfajack

Have a great trip & hopefully a fantastic result for the boys!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:29 - Jun 30 with 1874 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:28 - Jun 30 by Algorfajack

Have a great trip & hopefully a fantastic result for the boys!

Cheers. Still knackered from last weekend, another great trip coming up.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:39 - Jun 30 with 1858 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:27 - Jun 30 by builthjack

Yep, so Lille by 11 their time.

Sorry, living on local time so thought you were also.

On Monday last I watched the Iceland game in the house but could not resist venturing into my local at 11pm (local time lol!). There were about 90 Englanders in differing states of shock & disbelief.

I had no need to say anything when I walked in.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:49 - Jun 30 with 1837 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:39 - Jun 30 by Algorfajack

Sorry, living on local time so thought you were also.

On Monday last I watched the Iceland game in the house but could not resist venturing into my local at 11pm (local time lol!). There were about 90 Englanders in differing states of shock & disbelief.

I had no need to say anything when I walked in.

You should have asked for a pint of Einstok

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:58 - Jun 30 with 1822 viewsjasper_T

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:00 - Jun 30 by grabsplatter

Sounds like it & with Vermaelun suspended as well they're definitely weakened at the back :-)

Missing Kompany, Lombaerts, Vermaelen and Vertonghen.

Starting Alderweireld, Denayer, Meunier and... Gillet?

As good a time to play them as any.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:08 - Jun 30 with 1808 viewsbuilthjack

I fancy us. 1-0 Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024