Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread 23:42 - Jun 28 with 29007 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 16:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:42 - Jun 28 with 9381 viewsjackharris

Match: Wales v Belgium Euro 16 Quarter Final
Date: Friday 1st July 2016
Kick Off Time 8pm GMT (9pm French Time)
Venue: Grand Stade Lille

The pitch was relaid before the Germans played Slovakia in the Second round!

Possible Team and formation

Belgium possible starting XI: Courtois, Meunier, Alderweireld, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Nainggolan, Witsel, Mertens, De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku.

Wales manager Coleman: "If you go too open against Belgium they’ll go through you like knife through butter. They will do their homework on us, we will do the same on them. But our teams has always done well to step up to the big challenges. "Belgium have been here before, this is new for us. We are the underdogs. They will be expected to win, because they are expected to win most games because of the players they’ve got. But football isn’t

Belgium captain Hazard: "The further we get the opposition will become tougher. We are lucky enough to play in Lille. I know the city very well - if not the stadium as I didn't play there - so I will be very proud. "Wales are a tricky side to play against, we met them in the qualification games. We didn't have many chances, they have a very compact unit and a great player up front. We will study them well."
Match Referee and Officials

Damir Skomina who refereed England's 2-1 defeat to Iceland, will be in charge.
He is Slovenian and was widely acclaimed for his performance in Nice on Monday Evening. He is supported by assistants Jure Praprotnik and Robert Vukan at the Grand Stade Metropole in Lile. Compatriots Matej Jug and Slavko Vincic have been named as his additional assistants.

[Post edited 29 Jun 2016 22:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 01:01 - Jun 29 with 9340 viewsLoyal

Oh yes, back to Lille, all the stories of you can't do this, can't go there etc ...
Fck the press, this may well be our 'swan' song but who cares.
Live the fcking dream !

And if you do dream, well, you never know .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 04:17 - Jun 29 with 9314 viewsbonymine

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 01:01 - Jun 29 by Loyal

Oh yes, back to Lille, all the stories of you can't do this, can't go there etc ...
Fck the press, this may well be our 'swan' song but who cares.
Live the fcking dream !

And if you do dream, well, you never know .....

Dare to dream .....

If not, we just roll over and get eliminated !!

Don't forget we've won 4 points from 6 out of Belgium in the Qualifiers ..... That was a fantastic night in Cardiff when we beat them I was there, it was a long time ago yes but never know on the day !!!

Good Luck Wales !!!

Pob Lwc Cymru !!!

PS

I've booked a flight to Lyon for the semi so I'm confident hope you can join me !! 👍👍

STID. Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:04 - Jun 29 with 9281 viewsJethroJack

I have a vision, I keep seeing GB running through their central defence & popping a few in. A bit of that & get Joey on Hazard...and we have a chance.
Its KNOCKOUT football.
C'mon boys...make us proud again, whatever the result
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:12 - Jun 29 with 9274 viewsairedale

Fellaini sharpening his elbows as we type.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:19 - Jun 29 with 9266 viewsbuilthjack

If we turn up we can win it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 08:41 - Jun 29 with 9231 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 07:19 - Jun 29 by builthjack

If we turn up we can win it.

Yes, turning up will help.

2-1

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:32 - Jun 29 with 9094 viewsjackharris

2-1 to Wales, Bale double and hopefully £200 heading my way as I have him to be top scorer and an each way of being in the top 4 Goalscorers!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:55 - Jun 29 with 9065 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Would anyone change a winning team for this game? Personally, the only change I would make is Collins for Taylor & switch Ben Davies to left wing back.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:43 - Jun 29 with 9026 viewssherpajacob

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:55 - Jun 29 by AustinIsOurHero

Would anyone change a winning team for this game? Personally, the only change I would make is Collins for Taylor & switch Ben Davies to left wing back.

No , keep the team dynamic as it is.

Only one debate vokes or HRK.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 17:56 - Jun 29 with 9016 viewsOldjack

Belgium are coming into form right now, only our very best effort may see us into the semi's ,the fuking semi's mind ! can you believe that !
C'mon Boyo's

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 18:53 - Jun 29 with 8954 viewsjasper_T

Vermaelen's out, it's likely to be Alderweireld and Denayer at CB, with Vertonghen staying at LB, if the Belgian's I've spoken to are to be believed.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:02 - Jun 29 with 8933 viewsmax936

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 16:55 - Jun 29 by AustinIsOurHero

Hazard V Gunter doesn't bare thinking about

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:05 - Jun 29 with 8924 viewsOldjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:02 - Jun 29 by max936

Do a Tommy Smith on him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:19 - Jun 29 with 8910 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:02 - Jun 29 by max936

Gunter has done a fine job against him in previous games

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:33 - Jun 29 with 8895 viewsmax936

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:19 - Jun 29 by PozuelosSideys

Gunter has done a fine job against him in previous games

Fair point.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 20:54 - Jun 29 with 8833 viewsJethroJack

Hazard's got a thigh strain....someone needs to give him a heavy nudge early doors, you never know, it might help 😜
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:01 - Jun 29 with 8819 viewsairedale

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 19:05 - Jun 29 by Oldjack

Do a Tommy Smith on him

Dribble dribble, feint feint, ccccrrrrruuuuunnnnch!
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:01 - Jun 29 with 8819 viewsVinnie

1 - 0 to Wales,you saw it here first.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:33 - Jun 29 with 8780 viewsNogginthenog

I wouldn't fancy Collins against this outfit.
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:54 - Jun 29 with 8755 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 21:01 - Jun 29 by Vinnie

1 - 0 to Wales,you saw it here first.

Too late, I said that yesterday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:35 - Jun 29 with 8683 viewsGiff

Thought Jazz marked hazard
The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:45 - Jun 29 with 8671 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:35 - Jun 29 by Giff

Thought Jazz marked hazard

Well, if Jazz can keep him quiet, anyone can.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:56 - Jun 29 with 8650 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 22:45 - Jun 29 by SwansNZ

Well, if Jazz can keep him quiet, anyone can.

Jazz keeps most people quiet. Nice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wales Versus Belgium Euro'16 Quarter Final Match Thread on 23:20 - Jun 29 with 8622 viewsMorganator100

didn't we play Gunter as RB with Jazz playing in front of him in the Cardiff game. They did a job on Hazard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024