Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit 14:25 - Jun 29 with 3222 viewsGlyn1

Don't watch if swear words and shouting offend you!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 16:18 - Jun 29 with 3095 viewsDafyddHuw

Excellent post. Proper fan.
A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 17:02 - Jun 29 with 3044 viewsGlyn1

One good point he made that I hadn’t considered. If the population of Iceland is 300,000, then the male population is half that, and males of the right age are about 30,000 to 40,000.

So that’s the same as going to a big Premier League match with an attendance of 40,000 and picking 11 of the spectators from the stands to play in a match against England. And for them to then beat England. No wonder he’s upset!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 17:29 - Jun 29 with 2988 viewsepaul

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 17:02 - Jun 29 by Glyn1

One good point he made that I hadn’t considered. If the population of Iceland is 300,000, then the male population is half that, and males of the right age are about 30,000 to 40,000.

So that’s the same as going to a big Premier League match with an attendance of 40,000 and picking 11 of the spectators from the stands to play in a match against England. And for them to then beat England. No wonder he’s upset!

There's a meme going round breaking Iceland's population down, where it ends up basically they have only 23 peopke they can pick for their squad lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 17:37 - Jun 29 with 2959 viewsLandore_Jack

Excellent video. Well said.

#backtojack

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 18:05 - Jun 29 with 2909 viewsMrSwerve

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 17:29 - Jun 29 by epaul

There's a meme going round breaking Iceland's population down, where it ends up basically they have only 23 peopke they can pick for their squad lol

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 18:30 - Jun 29 with 2847 viewsOldjack

i fuking loves his rants

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 18:34 - Jun 29 with 2831 viewsacejack3065

Busy in the Whale sightseeing industry
A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 19:32 - Jun 29 with 2735 viewsdobjack2

Fair play he's not happy, but after the season Newcastle had he should be used to it by now.
Login to get fewer ads

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 22:48 - Jun 29 with 2542 viewsSwansNZ

NEVER watch the TG if swear words and shouting offend you!

Love his rants, going to miss them next season.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 11:46 - Jul 1 with 2273 viewsMrSwerve

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 22:48 - Jun 29 by SwansNZ

NEVER watch the TG if swear words and shouting offend you!

Love his rants, going to miss them next season.

Newcastle will still exist next season you know...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 12:18 - Jul 1 with 2241 viewsepaul

A furious True Geordie reacts to England's exit on 18:05 - Jun 29 by MrSwerve

👍

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024