Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Bates of the Mirror........... 10:35 - Jul 3 with 2064 viewsBrynmill_Jack

................did he write some of his player ratings before the game started in expectation of a Belgium win? "Ashley Williams, big heart but not enough this time 7/10" or "Joe Allen -struggled against Belgium's star studded midfield". He even claimed Ramsey to a while to impose himself on the game. 2 assists and a man of the match performance that should have read!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wales-3-1-belgium-player-8330764

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 10:39 - Jul 3 with 2049 viewsdobjack2

Wonder who his man of the match will be in the France v England game
Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 10:41 - Jul 3 with 2038 viewsPegojack

It does seem rather an absurd comment to put against Ash and then give him an 8 out of 10. As you say, smacks of writing it before the match, then not having time to change it.

Aside from the goals, one of the stand out moments for me was when Gizzard Puke was lining up another shot on the edge of our area when Ashley hit him like a tank and came away with the ball, leaving Gizzard writhing in agony on the floor, appealing for a free kick which the ref ignored.
Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 10:50 - Jul 3 with 2005 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 10:41 - Jul 3 by Pegojack

It does seem rather an absurd comment to put against Ash and then give him an 8 out of 10. As you say, smacks of writing it before the match, then not having time to change it.

Aside from the goals, one of the stand out moments for me was when Gizzard Puke was lining up another shot on the edge of our area when Ashley hit him like a tank and came away with the ball, leaving Gizzard writhing in agony on the floor, appealing for a free kick which the ref ignored.

Gizzard Puke just brought back some memories lol. I actually thought he was doing a tribute to the Exploited lol

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 11:54 - Jul 3 with 1890 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I think his markings were reasonable balanced when you see how he rated the Belgium team. It was just his comments did not match his marks. The Western Mail gave everyone 11 which was a waste of time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 12:00 - Jul 3 with 1866 viewsItchySphincter

I thought Joe Allen was immense, first half especially.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 13:06 - Jul 3 with 1782 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 11:54 - Jul 3 by felixstowe_jack

I think his markings were reasonable balanced when you see how he rated the Belgium team. It was just his comments did not match his marks. The Western Mail gave everyone 11 which was a waste of time.

But he said William's leadership (or summat) wasn't good enough "this time"? WTF???

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 13:20 - Jul 3 with 1757 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 13:06 - Jul 3 by Brynmill_Jack

But he said William's leadership (or summat) wasn't good enough "this time"? WTF???

Still gave him 8 though.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 13:25 - Jul 3 with 1738 viewstrampie

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 12:00 - Jul 3 by ItchySphincter

I thought Joe Allen was immense, first half especially.

Allen gave the ball away constantly and gave needless free kicks away but did closed down well, obviously he gave the goal away after he made a mistake for no reason with a sloppy pass and we never got the ball back and Belgium scored.

Allen needs to get back to his first 4 games of the tournie form as we are missing Ramsey for the semi.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 13:38 - Jul 3 with 1708 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Bates of the Mirror........... on 13:20 - Jul 3 by felixstowe_jack

Still gave him 8 though.

He could have been awarded 15 out of ten. "Not enough this time" suggests we exited the tournament. Do you understand now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024