Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
67m of 'investment' 12:04 - Jul 16 with 1971 viewsmonmouth

...at nottingham forest sure worked. Now they are beng passed to an alleged bribing, blackmailing gangster. Allowed by the 'fit and proper' test obviously. Super. Capitalism in football - dontcha just love it...all based on trying to rape community assets built over 100 years. Still luckily we have fans on our board that would never ever take the risk of that happening to us.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/16/football-league-investigates-no

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

67m of 'investment' on 17:18 - Jul 16 with 1584 viewsPrivate_Partz

Very sad if this one comes off. This bloke looks and sounds as dodgy as Hell. I would not buy a second hand car off him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

67m of 'investment' on 19:22 - Jul 16 with 1402 viewslonglostjack

Why on earth can't the governing bodies tighten up on the rules. According to the article they were written up in 2004. Ooo they're not working. It really is pathetic.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:43 - Jul 16 with 1183 viewsClinton

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

67m of 'investment' on 23:08 - Jul 16 with 1134 viewsBanosswan

67m of 'investment' on 19:22 - Jul 16 by longlostjack

Why on earth can't the governing bodies tighten up on the rules. According to the article they were written up in 2004. Ooo they're not working. It really is pathetic.

They don't care, another "fallen giant" will line right up to generate money for the governing body, whilst bankrupting themselves in the process.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

67m of 'investment' on 07:35 - Jul 17 with 1010 viewsStarsky

Careful what you say lads. After reading that we just might find our local Greggs mysteriously raised to the ground.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024