Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen to Stoke? 21:09 - Jul 20 with 50336 viewsJango

Gone into odds on to join Stoke with a few links on Twitter reporting a bid rising to £13.5million has been accepted by liverpool
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 21:10]
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 20:43 - Jul 24 with 3340 viewsThornburyswan

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 20:13 - Jul 24 by Darran

There's a couple of photos appearing on Twitter now Allen took his nipper to TGIs for a bit of grub.

Very true Daz but 'story' says that was Friday night so he could have been meeting Hughes today.
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 20:44 - Jul 24 with 3337 viewsGoldminer

According to Leigh Dineen at the Euros Joey was a "done deal" for £10 million.....
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 21:03 - Jul 24 with 3227 viewsmonmouth

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 20:44 - Jul 24 by Goldminer

According to Leigh Dineen at the Euros Joey was a "done deal" for £10 million.....

Hola!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 21:07 - Jul 24 with 3184 viewsmagicdaps10

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 20:43 - Jul 24 by Thornburyswan

Very true Daz but 'story' says that was Friday night so he could have been meeting Hughes today.

He was in Swansea today NOT Friday................only came home from his holibobs yesterday.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 21:08 - Jul 24 with 3172 viewsBorojack

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 20:44 - Jul 24 by Goldminer

Who is this Dineen guy did he used to run the comercial side of things or at least try to.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 21:08 - Jul 24 with 3167 viewsDarran

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 20:43 - Jul 24 by Thornburyswan

No chance if one of my mates says it on Twitter (he posts on here too) he was there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 21:48 - Jul 24 with 2996 viewsBorojack

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 21:08 - Jul 24 by Darran

No chance if one of my mates says it on Twitter (he posts on here too) he was there.

The Sun claiming a deal is done and Joe will sign for Stoke tomorrow on a 5 year contract.
Not that I believe anything that rag prints

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:17 - Jul 24 with 2804 viewsmonmouth

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 21:48 - Jul 24 by Borojack

The Sun claiming a deal is done and Joe will sign for Stoke tomorrow on a 5 year contract.
Not that I believe anything that rag prints

Sounds a bit specific mind. Five years in stoke...f**k me.

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:17 - Jul 24 with 2799 viewsJack123

We haven't even made a bid according to Cadden ! FFS!!

libera nos a malo

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:21 - Jul 24 with 2742 viewsAngelRangelQS

They'd better have something pretty impressive planned this summer transfer wise or all the knives will be out pretty f*cking quickly...
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:24 - Jul 24 with 2698 viewsDarran

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:21 - Jul 24 by AngelRangelQS

They'd better have something pretty impressive planned this summer transfer wise or all the knives will be out pretty f*cking quickly...

I couldn't agree more.

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:25 - Jul 24 with 2680 viewsBorojack

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:17 - Jul 24 by monmouth

Sounds a bit specific mind. Five years in stoke...f**k me.

Yes no urgency from Huw if he put as much effort into transfers as he did finding a buyer for the club Joe would have been a Swansea player by now.

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:27 - Jul 24 with 2664 viewsmonmouth

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:21 - Jul 24 by AngelRangelQS

Be surprised if they'd give a shit mate tbh. As you said they'll have a budget and a financial plan. It might not be the one we'd like though.

Must admit I'm disappointed that Allen is going to that hole and that manager if this is true. Having said that, I like him as a player and I'd be happy enough if he came back, but as I've said, too often now, I don't think this one will make or break us for next season.

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:38 - Jul 24 with 2543 viewsAngelRangelQS

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:27 - Jul 24 by monmouth

Be surprised if they'd give a shit mate tbh. As you said they'll have a budget and a financial plan. It might not be the one we'd like though.

Must admit I'm disappointed that Allen is going to that hole and that manager if this is true. Having said that, I like him as a player and I'd be happy enough if he came back, but as I've said, too often now, I don't think this one will make or break us for next season.

I don't disagree. It would have been nice to have him back and have a player in the team with a bit of heart and who could lift the tempo in midfield.

I guess we are going to be stuck with watching Jack Cork clogging his way up the field, misplacing any passes over 5 yards and the total anonymous mess that is Ki.

Never mind, at least we've still got Naugton, Taylor and Montero
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:38 - Jul 24 with 2528 viewsblaine_scfc

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:17 - Jul 24 by Jack123

We haven't even made a bid according to Cadden ! FFS!!

Cadden does work for the Sun, who are infamous for the sh*t they print but it wouldn't surprise me if the deal with Stoke is done.

He wouldn't even need to be there, his agent could be up there in talks, when everything is agreed Joe would just need to sign on the dotted line.

Very dissapointed, class player, probably in the minority but I think £13 million is a snip.
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:45 - Jul 24 with 2451 viewsBorojack

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:38 - Jul 24 by blaine_scfc

Cadden does work for the Sun, who are infamous for the sh*t they print but it wouldn't surprise me if the deal with Stoke is done.

He wouldn't even need to be there, his agent could be up there in talks, when everything is agreed Joe would just need to sign on the dotted line.

Very dissapointed, class player, probably in the minority but I think £13 million is a snip.

Yes I agree should have shipped Ki out but he is worth more than the 7 million Stoke offered.
The shit will really hit the fan if there are not a couple of quality signings sharpish.

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:46 - Jul 24 with 2428 viewsmagicdaps10

Well until he has signed for Stoke the club still has a chance. He is/has been in Swansea today and the board would have known this, if we have not bid for him and are seriously interested in getting him, i would expect that someone would have spoken to him from the club in the last 24/48 hours OR a bid was put in first thing in the morning.

I suspect he will sign for Stoke and it will be blamed on it not being the right time for us and the Stoke move happened so quick they had no time to do anything.

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:50 - Jul 24 with 2393 viewsmagicdaps10

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:45 - Jul 24 by Borojack

Yes I agree should have shipped Ki out but he is worth more than the 7 million Stoke offered.
The shit will really hit the fan if there are not a couple of quality signings sharpish.

How do we know that Stoke offered 7M? because the EP wrote it!!!

For me this could be part of the plan to manipulate the fans for the club not signing or pushing for Joey.
We currently have Stoke's first choice and preferred midfield choice already at the club in Ki, so we have the better option already................. i would disagree but that is how they are trying to spin the situation.

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:56 - Jul 24 with 2320 viewsAngelRangelQS

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:50 - Jul 24 by magicdaps10

For me this could be part of the plan to manipulate the fans for the club not signing or pushing for Joey.
We currently have Stoke's first choice and preferred midfield choice already at the club in Ki, so we have the better option already................. i would disagree but that is how they are trying to spin the situation.

Yet they were only prepared to pay £7m for Ki and £13m for Allen

Sorry, that would be a terrible argument
Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:58 - Jul 24 with 2306 viewsDarran

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:50 - Jul 24 by magicdaps10

Brilliant brilliant post.

God have you ever got anything right?

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 23:06 - Jul 24 with 2223 viewsmagicdaps10

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:58 - Jul 24 by Darran

Brilliant brilliant post.

God have you ever got anything right?

I am not stating this as fact or am i stating that i believe it.

But if you actually sit down and think of the logic here then it could work out 2&2=99 but i am just trying to bring people's attention to the possibility of what could be going on here. The EP were the first media outlet to tell people of this bid we turned down from Stoke, a media outlet who get half their stories from people who post links from social media on sites like this one.

To me it raises a few questions. So to state that i am trying to say that something is correct or even wrong is coming from your mind and not my mouth.

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 23:11 - Jul 24 with 2175 viewsDarran

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 23:06 - Jul 24 by magicdaps10

But if you actually sit down and think of the logic here then it could work out 2&2=99 but i am just trying to bring people's attention to the possibility of what could be going on here. The EP were the first media outlet to tell people of this bid we turned down from Stoke, a media outlet who get half their stories from people who post links from social media on sites like this one.

To me it raises a few questions. So to state that i am trying to say that something is correct or even wrong is coming from your mind and not my mouth.

Ok tidy.

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 23:18 - Jul 24 with 2122 viewsJack123

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 22:38 - Jul 24 by blaine_scfc

Me too, to read Huw mentioning him, I forget what he said now, but I'm really disappointed we didn't even bid for him..Still hopefully this is all paper bullshi% and we have something up our sleeve.. Hopefully.

libera nos a malo

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 23:21 - Jul 24 with 2101 viewsmorningstar

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 23:06 - Jul 24 by magicdaps10

Don't listen to Darran he doesn't understand people who think outside the box. Now take a look at this picture. Do you like me think it's Ki, and a pre bearded Joe Allen sitting on the pavement of the 'Grassy Knoll' just after the shooting of JFK?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Joe Allen to Stoke? on 23:41 - Jul 24 with 2008 viewsSwanseaTID

I've all but given up on Joe coming back now, if anything was going to happen it would have happened today and all the noises are pointing towards him being a Stoke player in 48 hours.

We don't know the ins and out but if the fault lies with us then Huw and the yanks have missed out on a great opportunity to show a bit of intent and that we we're not f*cking about about progressing.

I hope I'm wrong and something happens, but if it's too late its time to turn our attention to Wilf.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024