Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit might never happen 14:50 - Jul 21 with 7200 viewswestside

http://uk.businessinsider.com/brexit-economic-consequences-may-never-happen-2016
Brexit might never happen on 18:07 - Jul 21 with 2823 viewsHighjack

Those straws are being clutched incredibly tightly there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit might never happen on 21:44 - Jul 21 with 2715 viewsDr_Winston

It wouldn't surprise me if it didn't, although there's certainly no rush to invoke Article 50 now that the mandate is there. We'd be foolish to start the exit proceedings before we had other stuff lined up first.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brexit might never happen on 21:53 - Jul 21 with 2690 viewsHighjack

Of course it will happen.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Brexit might never happen on 21:57 - Jul 21 with 2676 viewsItchySphincter

Funny how after the dust has settled that there are a few Brexiters left that are as vociferous as ever about leaving even after their pied pipers have upped and f*cked off.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit might never happen on 21:59 - Jul 21 with 2672 viewsbonymine

Brexit might never happen on 21:44 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

It wouldn't surprise me if it didn't, although there's certainly no rush to invoke Article 50 now that the mandate is there. We'd be foolish to start the exit proceedings before we had other stuff lined up first.

A Referendum is just that...

You Lost Dr Winston just accept it ....

Our centre forward position is more of a worry TBH ....

STD ......Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Brexit might never happen on 22:20 - Jul 21 with 2648 viewsmorningstar

Brexit might never happen on 21:57 - Jul 21 by ItchySphincter

Funny how after the dust has settled that there are a few Brexiters left that are as vociferous as ever about leaving even after their pied pipers have upped and f*cked off.

Erm maybe that's because they won? So what's there to be vociferous about anymore?

Please note: i wanted out but voted too remain, as this country lacks the leadership to take us into a better place.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Brexit might never happen on 22:30 - Jul 21 with 2623 viewsItchySphincter

Brexit might never happen on 22:20 - Jul 21 by morningstar

Erm maybe that's because they won? So what's there to be vociferous about anymore?

Please note: i wanted out but voted too remain, as this country lacks the leadership to take us into a better place.

I voted remain but that's not to say that I don't think there's plenty wrong with the EU. I just didn't buy in to the phony racist bullshit that the Brexit campaign was peddling. If I had have done I'd be soooo embarrassed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brexit might never happen on 23:05 - Jul 21 with 2585 viewsmorningstar

Brexit might never happen on 22:30 - Jul 21 by ItchySphincter

I voted remain but that's not to say that I don't think there's plenty wrong with the EU. I just didn't buy in to the phony racist bullshit that the Brexit campaign was peddling. If I had have done I'd be soooo embarrassed.

The EU has failed. Nothing to do with racism for me. Once we are out, it will fall like a pack of cards.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit might never happen on 23:17 - Jul 21 with 2569 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit might never happen on 23:05 - Jul 21 by morningstar

The EU has failed. Nothing to do with racism for me. Once we are out, it will fall like a pack of cards.

Do you think thats a good thing ? Why ?

Beware of the Risen People

Brexit might never happen on 23:17 - Jul 21 with 2567 viewsSwanseajill

Brexit might never happen on 23:05 - Jul 21 by morningstar

Possibly a few cards will be sticky, packs of old cards tend to go that way but I think you're correct.

I have not changed my opinion on leaving the money pit that is the E U. But those that voted with their gut, also know it will be a hard and messy exit..
But the best future in time for GB.
Brexit might never happen on 06:26 - Jul 22 with 2462 viewsDr_Winston

Brexit might never happen on 21:59 - Jul 21 by bonymine

Except I voted for exit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brexit might never happen on 08:06 - Jul 22 with 2420 viewspikeypaul

I voted remain but not to disappointed Leave won and accept the will of the people,especially now we know the fear tactic by remain was a load of BS,jobs in the UK have increased,FTSE100 increasing massively,house prices apart from the London market have not dropped ,no world war 3 yet,security forces still communicating,USA have not put us at the back of the queue yet(does that apply when they ask for back up in their next illegal war?).

Yes sterling has dropped 7% against Euro but still way above what it was a few years back when we were a solid EUmember and for the average Joe all that means is higher holiday costs in return for more jobs.

And like someone earlier said once we are out it will topple like a pack of cards.We are one of only 3 net contributors so in the future less in the pot for the begging members like Greece and Southern Ireland.
Thank god we never took up the the Euro as a currency, take a bow whoever made that decision.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 8:14]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brexit might never happen on 09:07 - Jul 22 with 2378 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brexit might never happen on 22:30 - Jul 21 by ItchySphincter

Yet you assume everyone who voted for Brexit actuallly believed the immigration statements and £350million a week to the NHS. I voted out because of those very things wrong with the EU.The difference between me and you was that I've got the courage of my convictions and didn't care if c*nts called me racist because that couldn't be further from the truth.

It's good that you have admitted the whole remain argument/tactic was to brand people racist and hide all of the proper arguments. The remainers used that emotional blackmail because they knew there was plenty wrong with the EU but chose to hide away from those issues and not discuss them.

And, for the record any campaign funded directy by JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, two of the most powerful entities and misery bringers on the planet (in the comments of that article JPM was fined 2.5 billion US $ for fraud) I'm naturally going to back the other side regardless!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brexit might never happen on 10:51 - Jul 22 with 2340 viewsLeonisGod

Brexit might never happen on 21:59 - Jul 21 by bonymine

We're not discussing his personal views or acceptance of the result. There is an ongoing discussion in the media about whether Brexit will ever happen. We're in unchartered territory now and anything could happen. Ignore the Government - they don't know what's going to happen either. Until we're out, we're not out. There could easily be a twist or two left in this story.
Brexit might never happen on 10:55 - Jul 22 with 2329 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brexit might never happen on 10:51 - Jul 22 by LeonisGod

We're not discussing his personal views or acceptance of the result. There is an ongoing discussion in the media about whether Brexit will ever happen. We're in unchartered territory now and anything could happen. Ignore the Government - they don't know what's going to happen either. Until we're out, we're not out. There could easily be a twist or two left in this story.

Ah, so you don't accept it either then ......

Brexit might never happen on 11:02 - Jul 22 with 2325 viewsLeonisGod

Brexit might never happen on 10:55 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah, so you don't accept it either then ......

Eh? Of course I accept the result. We live in a democracy. But you're going to have to put up with people talking about brexit for a long time as it's a pretty big thing and will drag on.
Brexit might never happen on 11:04 - Jul 22 with 2322 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brexit might never happen on 11:02 - Jul 22 by LeonisGod

Eh? Of course I accept the result. We live in a democracy. But you're going to have to put up with people talking about brexit for a long time as it's a pretty big thing and will drag on.

But if brexit doesn't happen, then we don't live in a democracy. I think the new PM will seize the moment and start the ball rolling as soon as possible.

Brexit might never happen on 11:11 - Jul 22 with 2317 viewsLeonisGod

Brexit might never happen on 11:04 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

But if brexit doesn't happen, then we don't live in a democracy. I think the new PM will seize the moment and start the ball rolling as soon as possible.

I wouldn't trust the government as far as i can throw them. Look how much inertia there's been already. They've already come out and said the process won't start until the end of the year or more likely early 2017, and there's plenty of people in power and the City who don't want it to happen. The EU were expecting Cameron to give notification in the week after the vote.

Maybe I'm being too cynical, but they don't appear to be in any hurry. I agree they should crack on with it, but have my doubts that they will.
Brexit might never happen on 11:16 - Jul 22 with 2312 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit might never happen on 11:04 - Jul 22 by Brynmill_Jack

She's already indicated that the process won't start until at least next year. Despite the way i voted I firmly believe that we should now leave the EU. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if we don't.

Poll: Tory leader

Brexit might never happen on 12:04 - Jul 22 with 2273 viewsDJack

Latest...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864273

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Brexit might never happen on 12:04 - Jul 22 with 2272 viewssherpajacob

Our new PM doesn't seem in any hurry.

Brexit means brexit means bugger all.

It could mean anything from complete isolationism, closed borders and no access to the single market.
To
Complete freedom of movement, access to the single market, abiding by eu regulations and paying money into the eu.

I think we'll end up with something close to the latter.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Brexit might never happen on 12:10 - Jul 22 with 2257 viewsLeonisGod

Brexit might never happen on 12:04 - Jul 22 by sherpajacob

Our new PM doesn't seem in any hurry.

Brexit means brexit means bugger all.

It could mean anything from complete isolationism, closed borders and no access to the single market.
To
Complete freedom of movement, access to the single market, abiding by eu regulations and paying money into the eu.

I think we'll end up with something close to the latter.

So you think we might end up with a sort of union with European countries, where we have common standards and platforms to support economic activities, protect workers, consumers and the environment. Where it's made easier for people to move between countries to fill skills gaps, receive training and collaborate with our nearest neighbours on in business and on research and development and security issues.

Nah, can't see that ever catching on
Brexit might never happen on 12:32 - Jul 22 with 2227 viewssherpajacob

Brexit might never happen on 12:10 - Jul 22 by LeonisGod

So you think we might end up with a sort of union with European countries, where we have common standards and platforms to support economic activities, protect workers, consumers and the environment. Where it's made easier for people to move between countries to fill skills gaps, receive training and collaborate with our nearest neighbours on in business and on research and development and security issues.

Nah, can't see that ever catching on

Just re jig it a bit, all sorted.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Brexit might never happen on 12:37 - Jul 22 with 2213 viewsHighjack

They've got a load of legal shyte to comb through before they start it I'd imagine. Which is probably why the new ministry of brexit was created.

But to suggest it won't happen at all is clearly delusional.

Brexit might never happen on 12:39 - Jul 22 with 2209 viewsmonmouth

The rolling eyed frothing mouthed back bench psychos will do for any sensible compromise, and do for her too, unless of course she uses the deal as the core of an election manifesto. I expect to get my pension well before all this is sorted, which is probably just as well. Oh and we'll still have free movement and free access with a payment attached, however they dress it up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024