Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) 15:24 - Jul 21 with 19616 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 17:55 - Jul 21 with 2351 viewsmax936

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 17:50 - Jul 21 by tomdickharry

A delay of this nature with professional people involved is nothing short of shambolic and hopefully will be explained in full by the participating parties, well it just has by a PR person,no problem with deal Jason and Steve should be or are in a car on way to stadium.Points a finger at the legals.

They'll get there by 7 then with the traffic this time of night

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:00 - Jul 21 with 2275 viewsCooperman

Just got in from dinner. Someone give me a quick synopsis of the 5 pages and what's been said.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:01 - Jul 21 with 2245 viewsfbreath

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:00 - Jul 21 by Cooperman

Just got in from dinner. Someone give me a quick synopsis of the 5 pages and what's been said.

You already know the same as everyone who has been here since 4pm

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:01 - Jul 21 with 2218 viewsnantywatcher

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:00 - Jul 21 by Cooperman

Action packed - feel quite drained with all the excitement
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:02 - Jul 21 with 2206 viewsHighjack

Our glorious new leaders are about to turn up almost two and a half hours late. Slick operators.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:02 - Jul 21 with 2204 viewsJack_Kass

Wow 5 pages in 2 hours there must have been a lot to talk about

Oh they haven't even started yet..

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:02 - Jul 21 with 2197 viewsmax936

Fukall's happened the press are just about to book into a Hotel for the night and go on the piss down Wind St.

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:04 - Jul 21 with 2164 viewsfbreath

Lets hope none of them feel hungry on the way otherwise you know were they'll end up going en route

Login to get fewer ads

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:05 - Jul 21 with 2118 viewsfbreath

I wonder if they will try and say anything in Welsh

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:06 - Jul 21 with 2106 viewslonglostjack

They'll break into a chorus of "Please don't take me home" soon

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:07 - Jul 21 with 2080 viewsmax936

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:04 - Jul 21 by fbreath

Lets hope none of them feel hungry on the way otherwise you know were they'll end up going en route

Vesuvio's

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:09 - Jul 21 with 2012 viewsHighjack

Meeting has been delayed again. They've had to stop as Jason has seen a pikachu in morrisons car park.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:11 - Jul 21 with 1971 viewsfbreath

This was first comment on the Evening Post live feed for this press conference

15:22 Good afternoon
It's set to a busy afternoon at the Liberty as the new owners of Swansea City meet the press for the first time.

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:11 - Jul 21 with 1970 viewsdobjack2

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:09 - Jul 21 by Highjack

Meeting has been delayed again. They've had to stop as Jason has seen a pikachu in morrisons car park.

LMAO.
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:15 - Jul 21 with 1864 viewsSenhin

Is it streamed anywhere when it finally starts?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:17 - Jul 21 with 1815 viewstomdickharry

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 17:55 - Jul 21 by Highjack

What an absolute f ucking shambles

Brilliant,sums it all up in a nut shell,straight from the Sam Allydyce book of coaching.
The official on 18:32 - Jul 21 with 1422 viewsperplex

Ffs one of the American guys has just suffered a minor stroke and things may have to be put back a few day`s.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 18:33]
The official on 18:34 - Jul 21 with 1378 viewsHighjack

The official on 18:32 - Jul 21 by perplex

Ffs one of the American guys has just suffered a minor stroke and things may have to be put back a few day`s.

Isn't that what Adam Johnson went to prison for?

The official on 18:35 - Jul 21 with 1340 viewsbonymine

I keep getting flashbacks in my mind of Tony Petty 😳😳😳
Help !!!

Please reassure me please somebody ??

Anybody ???????

STID. Together Stronger

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The official on 18:35 - Jul 21 with 1325 viewsCooperman

The official on 18:32 - Jul 21 by perplex

If that's not true it's a very random thing to say.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official on 18:37 - Jul 21 with 1241 viewsbonymine

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-takeover-

'Visual evidence' they are at the Liberty 🙈🙈
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 18:39]

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:40 - Jul 21 with 1134 viewsbonymine

The delay was due to them stopping off on the way to help sort out Leigh Dineen's laundry 😂😂

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:42 - Jul 21 with 1085 viewsBorojack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:40 - Jul 21 by bonymine

The delay was due to them stopping off on the way to help sort out Leigh Dineen's laundry 😂😂

I thought you could get a pretty decent cleaner for 20 million quid.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The official on 18:42 - Jul 21 with 1082 viewsTim_Harry

The official on 18:34 - Jul 21 by Highjack

Isn't that what Adam Johnson went to prison for?

I nominate this for post of the year!
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 18:43 - Jul 21 with 1061 viewsjackonicko

If the speed of this press conference is a good marker, then I fancy us finally closing the elusive Les Ferdinand transfer this summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024