Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) 15:24 - Jul 21 with 19626 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:34 - Jul 21 with 1829 viewsbonymine

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:04 - Jul 21 by Borojack

Whats the secret weapon do tell

'There's only ONE Dai Little'........

YJB

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:38 - Jul 21 with 1768 viewsraynor94

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:22 - Jul 21 by Watchman

no! what a laughing stock they are!

"WE" as in club

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official on 19:41 - Jul 21 with 1716 viewsWatchman

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:38 - Jul 21 by raynor94

"WE" as in club

NO they as in completely unprofessional, they are the ones that need to answer not the fans they do! full stop
I love the utter shambles it shows the whole sorry mess for what it is

MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IT HIGHLIGHTS THE IMPORTANCE OF JOINING THE TRUST
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 19:42]

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:43 - Jul 21 with 1680 viewsraynor94

The official on 19:41 - Jul 21 by Watchman

NO they as in completely unprofessional, they are the ones that need to answer not the fans they do! full stop
I love the utter shambles it shows the whole sorry mess for what it is

MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IT HIGHLIGHTS THE IMPORTANCE OF JOINING THE TRUST
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 19:42]

That's exactly what I'm saying symbolic!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:44 - Jul 21 with 1666 viewsmax936

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:30 - Jul 21 by Watchman

at least Kaplan can claim the airmiles

Innit, if a meeting is more important than a 100 million pound finalisation deal, cancel the bleeding meeting innit, we must be important to him if he's arranged a meeting for the next day following the deal, surely there's a few pressing things to be discussed here first.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:46 - Jul 21 with 1638 viewsbonymine

If the Trust have played their 'Trump Card' and thrown a spanner in the works then good.

These Yanks have totally blanked the Trust and what it stands for within OUR CLUB throughout this 'negotiation process' over the last 18 months.

I don't know but I have an inkling that the hold up is due to the terms of the 'new' Shareholders Agreement and where the Trust stands in all of this ?

Lisa you are better qualified to comment on this ?

Who knows eh ?

To coin a phrase from Our Delia ;

'Huw Cooze where are you?'

'Let's be having you!'

This is descending rapidly into a joke but let's have total belief and confidence in the Trust to fight our cause...

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:47 - Jul 21 with 1613 viewsJack_Kass

Can't be bothered to dig through thread

So how much do we have to spend?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The official on 19:48 - Jul 21 with 1612 viewsbonymine

The official on 18:35 - Jul 21 by bonymine

I keep getting flashbacks in my mind of Tony Petty 😳😳😳
Help !!!

Please reassure me please somebody ??

Anybody ???????

STID. Together Stronger

Please No !

It's getting worse .......

Login to get fewer ads

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:48 - Jul 21 with 1602 viewsMattG

I've had a pretty shitty day, all told, but news of this utter fiasco has cheered me up quite a bit. I'd actually forgotten all about it until I logged on here.
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:49 - Jul 21 with 1594 viewsPozuelosSideys

Do we know its the Americans who wanted the secrecy? Would have thought it was the outgoing board due to the trust/fan intervention digging their heels in over the other set of Americans - and not having the same thing happening again

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:57 - Jul 21 with 1498 viewslonglostjack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:49 - Jul 21 by PozuelosSideys

Do we know its the Americans who wanted the secrecy? Would have thought it was the outgoing board due to the trust/fan intervention digging their heels in over the other set of Americans - and not having the same thing happening again

So the selling shareholders advise the Americans not to involve the Trust - the second biggest shareholder and they meekly follow that advice?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:00 - Jul 21 with 1455 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 19:57 - Jul 21 by longlostjack

So the selling shareholders advise the Americans not to involve the Trust - the second biggest shareholder and they meekly follow that advice?

Board want to sell on the quiet. Incoming board want a quick, easy sale. No legal obligation to include trust shareholders, win win. Im probs completely wrong mind

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:04 - Jul 21 with 1393 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:00 - Jul 21 by PozuelosSideys

Board want to sell on the quiet. Incoming board want a quick, easy sale. No legal obligation to include trust shareholders, win win. Im probs completely wrong mind

Except there may be a legal requirement.
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:07 - Jul 21 with 1370 viewsbonymine

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:00 - Jul 21 by PozuelosSideys

Totally shambolic whatever....

What happened to the 'Due diligence' process or what does it stand for ??

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:07 - Jul 21 with 1366 viewsmonmouth

It could be that Katzen and his difficultly monikered mate want all their shareholding bought? Just idly speculating.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:10 - Jul 21 with 1344 viewsmax936

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:07 - Jul 21 by monmouth

It could be that Katzen and his difficultly monikered mate want all their shareholding bought? Just idly speculating.

Surely that should have all been sorted previously, bunch of fukwits.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:14 - Jul 21 with 1301 viewsWatchman

If the first words of the press conference (should it happen) are not 'we would like to apologise to the Jack Army' then they can fugh off whether the cash cow is sold or not

#squalid

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:23 - Jul 21 with 1229 viewsClinton

Just theorising.
I wonder if the exchange rate has moved against Katzen and Crevoiserat and they are a bit miffed ?
Was the deal in Sterling ? If so, and if BK and JC a foreign domiciled, they'll be getting 10% less in their home currency than they originally thought.
Only a guess

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:30 - Jul 21 with 1164 viewsmonmouth

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:23 - Jul 21 by Clinton

Just theorising.
I wonder if the exchange rate has moved against Katzen and Crevoiserat and they are a bit miffed ?
Was the deal in Sterling ? If so, and if BK and JC a foreign domiciled, they'll be getting 10% less in their home currency than they originally thought.
Only a guess

Surely they hedged? Being international financier types? They should have employed Shaky, if they could afford his rates.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:31 - Jul 21 with 1152 viewslonglostjack

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:23 - Jul 21 by Clinton

Just theorising.
Only a guess

If true that Kaplan has jetted home it doesn't sound as though the takeover is being held up as a few minor details have to be sorted out.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:32 - Jul 21 with 1145 viewsplasjack

Just theorising.
Only a guess

Unlikely most currencies have gained , but being american deal would be in dollars surely?.
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:35 - Jul 21 with 1122 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:32 - Jul 21 by plasjack

Unlikely most currencies have gained , but being american deal would be in dollars surely?.

There are cash controls in SA. Think they can only hold certain amounts of USD before there are heavy tax/red tape implications. Ballache.

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:39 - Jul 21 with 1089 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The sharing out of Katzen's shares I think involved swapping shares with Crevoiserat in another business, there may have been some legal clause about selling the shares on. Hence the "dispute between two minority shareholders".
The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:44 - Jul 21 with 1035 viewsbonymine

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:39 - Jul 21 by A_Fans_Dad

The sharing out of Katzen's shares I think involved swapping shares with Crevoiserat in another business, there may have been some legal clause about selling the shares on. Hence the "dispute between two minority shareholders".

FFS they've had 18 months to sort this out you'd think they were in a position to go to a ''Press Conference' with all the 'loose ends' tied up?

Whatever the legal hold ups this should all have been sorted BEFORE the Press Confetence was announced ?.....

Shambles....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪p

The official "What's Said In The Press Conference" Thread (n/t) on 20:46 - Jul 21 with 1019 viewsAngelRangelQS

I think this demonstrates Kaplain's dedication to the job
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024