Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, 20:32 - Jul 23 with 3046 viewsJackfath

I don't see why we shouldn't be competing for a top 6 spot. It was clear that the players have enjoyed the pre season so far and a great team spirit exists.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 20:37 - Jul 23 with 3008 viewsOldjack

Whoaaaaaa tiger, that was Bristol rovers mind, i am expecting us to finish at least mid table though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 20:38 - Jul 23 with 3001 viewsJackfath

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 20:37 - Jul 23 by Oldjack

Whoaaaaaa tiger, that was Bristol rovers mind, i am expecting us to finish at least mid table though

Geroff Alan mun, it's like watching Brazil.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 21:02 - Jul 23 with 2848 viewsOldjack

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 20:38 - Jul 23 by Jackfath

they've gone piss poor of late

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 21:25 - Jul 23 with 2721 viewsmonmouth

Top 4 I reckon. In fact we look better than Leicester. Top 1.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 22:53 - Jul 23 with 2459 viewsWarwickHunt

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 20:37 - Jul 23 by Oldjack

*wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh*
After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 00:06 - Jul 24 with 2248 viewsKrisP

And why do we need a striker when Leroy can finish like that?
After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 01:11 - Jul 24 with 2138 viewsLoyal

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 20:38 - Jul 23 by Jackfath

You are a fcking lunatic 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 01:35 - Jul 24 with 2103 viewsTummer_from_Texas

In the spirit of the OP, I just want to say the verdict is in comparing 3rd tiers.

'Murrrica.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 6:22]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 23:23 - Jul 24 with 1554 viewsphact0rri

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 01:35 - Jul 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

In the spirit of the OP, I just want to say the verdict is in comparing 3rd tiers.

'Murrrica.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 6:22]

MURR-EH-KA!

Link((//www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M)) Forgt NSFW.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 23:24]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 00:26 - Jul 25 with 1495 viewsSwansNZ

If we were in L1, I’d be quietly confident of promotion.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 09:20 - Jul 25 with 1316 viewsPegojack

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 00:26 - Jul 25 by SwansNZ

If we were in L1, I’d be quietly confident of promotion.

I remain quietly confident that there WILL be three teams worse than us in the Premier League this season.

Dull City look nailed on, and we'll do ourselves a power of good by giving them a good ploating in the first home game of the season.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2016 9:21]
After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 00:09 - Jul 26 with 1064 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

Bristol Rovers? 2 seasons ago non-league. Great performance, a good trip, but nothing will be that easy this year. But squad needs MAJOR investment.

Happy Days :-)

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 00:10 - Jul 26 with 1061 viewsmonmouth

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 09:20 - Jul 25 by Pegojack

I remain quietly confident that there WILL be three teams worse than us in the Premier League this season.

Dull City look nailed on, and we'll do ourselves a power of good by giving them a good ploating in the first home game of the season.

Must win game...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 03:52 - Jul 26 with 992 viewsTreforys_Jack

After today's massacre of Bristol Rovers, on 09:20 - Jul 25 by Pegojack

you realise you've just condemned us to defeat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024